Jesus

Grace

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
He was not caucasian. He did not have blonde hair and blue eyes. His nose was probably not grecian in appearance. His skin was not white.

JW's came to my door..which I dont mind. I was in the middle of cleaning my ride since I used it sweeping the front stoop and taking a break from the stirring the brew kettle...bat wings were not quite ready yet to simmer, so I had time to politely take their pamphlet and tell them Im sorry but I am not interested in their flyers. They thanked me kindly and left. I then read the pamphlet while I waited for the lizard legs to be pre nuked to be dumped in the kettle with the bat wings....and the first thing I noticed was the picture of jesus they had on that pamphlet. I still read the words, but the pic bugged me. Hence....this topic.

That is all. Just a pet peeve of mine seeing Him portrayed like some Sears male model in immaculate white robes in all His stunning caucasian glory.

Everybody knows this is what Jesus looks like:

Obama+Jesus.jpg

He was not caucasian. He did not have blonde hair and blue eyes. His nose was probably not grecian in appearance. His skin was not white.

JW's came to my door..which I dont mind. I was in the middle of cleaning my ride since I used it sweeping the front stoop and taking a break from the stirring the brew kettle...bat wings were not quite ready yet to simmer, so I had time to politely take their pamphlet and tell them Im sorry but I am not interested in their flyers. They thanked me kindly and left. I then read the pamphlet while I waited for the lizard legs to be pre nuked to be dumped in the kettle with the bat wings....and the first thing I noticed was the picture of jesus they had on that pamphlet. I still read the words, but the pic bugged me. Hence....this topic.

That is all. Just a pet peeve of mine seeing Him portrayed like some Sears male model in immaculate white robes in all His stunning caucasian glory.

You are quite correct. Pinhead Christian White Americans think they own Jesus. They make me sick.

Hebrews aren't caucasian?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

BTW, anti-Christian yahoos post this exact same tripe here regularly. I have no idea why you think that Christians think Jesus was blonde and blue eyes. Is it because of the medieval representations of him? I suppose you think that we think Jesus sat for Leonardo, too.

• Banned
Caucasian meaning WHITE white. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. WHITE.
Meanwhile........:blahblah:

You don't know what you mean.

I know what caucasian means. I'm a Christian. So apparently I'm better informed than you are. Perhaps you should give that consideration before you assume Christians are stupid.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

BTW, anti-Christian yahoos post this exact same tripe here regularly. I have no idea why you think that Christians think Jesus was blonde and blue eyes. Is it because of the medieval representations of him? I suppose you think that we think Jesus sat for Leonardo, too.

Scripture says Jesus was an ugly looking, unremarkable appearing, and a disagreeably in-your-face kind of guy. Just count the number of times He disagreed with people so that He could correct their stupidity.

Lol.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

Scripture says Jesus was an ugly looking, unremarkable appearing, and a disagreeably in-your-face kind of guy. Just count the number of times He disagreed with people so that He could correct their stupidity.

Lol.

Er, no, scripture doesn't say that.

Anti-Christians apparently think that non-caucasians are ugly.

That's what I've gotten from this silly thread.

They got this image from the Shroud of Turin using graphics, charts, etc. (history channel).
I think it fits whats in my head the most.
White mans version that I saw most of my life..in bibles when I went to sunday school, etc..all portrayed Him as..well...whitey.

Hello? He is Jewish from the middle east that has a killer sun which He was always out in, had dark and probably very thick hair, etc. So yeah. This pic fits. For me, anyway.

jesusface01.jpg

Last edited:
Last I heard, they were back on the fence again.

Naw. There are always people who are going to perpetuate the myth, but it's been thoroughly debunked.

"Shroud devotees admitted that, after all their years of study, they had no idea how the image got on the cloth. This is not surprising, given that they have dismissed the possibility of artistry. The intellectually dishonest presentation even carried the unchallenged assertion that no artistic materials were found on the cloth. In fact, famed microanalyst Walter McCrone discovered that the body image (in contrast to off-image areas) had significant amounts of artist's pigment. The show repeated the false assertion that the "blood" stains were "human" blood, when in fact they failed batteries of forensic serological tests for blood, and McCrone identified the suspiciously still-red substance as red ocher and vermilion tempera paint. "

The Fraud of Turin | Center for Inquiry

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...

Lol.

Er, no, scripture doesn't say that.

Yep. It does.

Isaiah 52:14 says Jesus' "visage was marred beyond recognition." Jesus easily blended in with His peers in a crowd, such that Judas needed to identify Him to the Roman soldiers. He traveled on public roads without being recognized.

Jesus was forcefully in the faces of The Pharisees in The Temple, in their own houses, and in public. He rebuked His disciples repeatedly for their ignorance and errors. He declined to acknowledge the essential kinship of His own Mother and siblings in favor of His ideological followers. He called the Syrophoenician Woman a "dog." He purposefully enraged His own hometown Nazareth fellow Jews in their own Synagogue for things they had not yet even done, such that they wanted to kill Him. He stated that the multitudes who followed Him were interested only in the food He gave them. He ignored the horrific oppression and incessant injustices heaped by the Romans on His fellow Jews.

Have you actually even read the Bible for yourself? Are you Catholic?

I'm hoping I get to have a talk with Jesus when I die. I'll check him out then. My guess is He will look "Godly".

I'm hoping I get to have a talk with Jesus when I die. I'll check him out then. My guess is He will look "Godly".

Yes, you got lucky and guessed right.

The Bible says Jesus today has bright white long hair, a long white gown, eyes like fire, and a burning sword coming out of His mouth.

Forum List

Back