jesus ween.... oh good lord

It'll save a fortune on candy. No kids will come to your house next year. Solid long term plan for getting rid of pesky kids. :lol:

In the last couple of decades people have had to use metal detectors to determine if fruit is laced with sharp objects and go through kids treats to try to find open candy that might have been tampered with bad stuff. You almost have to stifle a laugh when you see left wing parents sluffing off the possibility of injury or death with tainted treats while cringing at the sight of a Bible in a kid's bag. It's a world upside down.

i take it you're dressing as a strawman this year.

christians have assimilated just about every pagan holiday as their own over the centuries. Now they are looking to assimilate Halloween.

Here comes jesus ween. Don't give out candy... give out bibles. :eek:

Jesus Ween participants are expected to hand out Bibles and other Christian gifts in "a friendly way", according to a promotional video. Instead of costumes, participants are supposed to wear white, to symbolize righteousness.

'Jesus Ween': Christian Group Promotes Godly Alternative To Halloween

Yep, I have long known that "some" Christians denounced this funnest night of the year, occasion, and it would figure that it would be next in line to be decimated by unhappy people looking for company...

christians have assimilated just about every pagan holiday as their own over the centuries. Now they are looking to assimilate Halloween.

Jesus Ween participants are expected to hand out Bibles and other Christian gifts in "a friendly way", according to a promotional video. Instead of costumes, participants are supposed to wear white, to symbolize righteousness.

Praize B 2 da Jeeebuss. Sounds scary enough to me!:eek:

Yep, I have long known that "some" Christians denounced this funnest night of the year, occasion, and it would figure that it would be next in line to be decimated by unhappy people looking for company...

They just want a weenie party of their own .:lol:

Halloween-mahomet-muhammad-allahween.jpg

Forum List

Back