Jesus was right, of course.

Jesus said "You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

There is no shortage of soulless atheists here and elsewhere that hate Jesus and those that believe in him. Another prophecy fulfilled.

I don't hate anyone. So fail.

And I am pretty certain that you and others who wrap themselves so tightly to Jesus and spend their days condemning everyone else are not the ones Jesus would hang out with.

Jesus said "You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

There is no shortage of soulless atheists here and elsewhere that hate Jesus and those that believe in him. Another prophecy fulfilled.

I don't hate anyone. So fail.

And I am pretty certain that you and others who wrap themselves so tightly to Jesus and spend their days condemning everyone else are not the ones Jesus would hang out with.

Who did I condemn?

No one “hates” you for being christian

you just need to leave everyone else alone and stop trying to make us into a theocracy ...

Show me where I advocated for a theocracy.

He was talking about his people. Black people.
ROTFLMAO! I don't have a dog in this fight...but that's some funny shit! I guess Sammy Davis had it right all along!

Black Jesus (TV Series 2014– ) - IMDb

Official Trailer from Black Jesus (2014-)

Shameless lie. I said the concept of sin is magical horseshit. Please have someone help you read the threads. Thanks.

I have not yet searched for an Ignore option, but due to your incredible hatefulness and condescension, I will make a point of doing that right now in order to put you on it. You make the OP's point with your bile and hatefulness. What a sad and sorry person you are.

I have not yet searched for an Ignore option, but due to your incredible hatefulness and condescension, I will make a point of doing that right now in order to put you on it.
Thank goodness. The last thing i need is another sock puppet moron cluttering up the science threads with his masturbation for jesus.

I have not yet searched for an Ignore option, but due to your incredible hatefulness and condescension, I will make a point of doing that right now in order to put you on it.
Thank goodness. The last thing i need is another sock puppet moron cluttering up the science threads with his masturbation for jesus.
The thing you need is to grow a conscience.

What, crybaby?
You heard me.

What, crybaby?
You heard me.
Ding, we have already established that my morals and ethics are far superior to yours.

What, crybaby?
You heard me.
Ding, we have already established that my morals and ethics are far superior to yours.
No. We don’t know that.

Forum List

Back