JESUS WAS A PALESTINIAN lol!!!

proudveteran06

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2012
:DClick here: israel today | Israel News | Palestinians: It's Christmas, and Jesus was a Palestinian! - israel today |

It's official because the Palestinians said so ! :D :eusa_boohoo: :D

:DClick here: israel today | Israel News | Palestinians: It's Christmas, and Jesus was a Palestinian! - israel today |

that's really funny

lolol...the only "really funny" thing i see is an israeli rag trying to use a christian diety to stir up hatred against the palestinian people with some bogus story,

come to think of it though, it does make sense. maybe that is why the jews murdered him.

that's really funny

lolol...the only "really funny" thing i see is an israeli rag trying to use a christian diety to stir up hatred against the palestinian people with some bogus story,

come to think of it though, it does make sense. maybe that is why the jews murdered him.
Rumor is, they were after his money.

that's really funny

awwwwww... poor baby.

last i checked it was the romans, but why let facts get in the way of your insanity and hatred.

that's really funny

Click here: All Media

This isn't an " Israeli Rag" and the Jews didn't murder Jesus. Leave it to a " Christian " Anti Semetic Bigot with his lies. Can't blame him though. After all, that is what his Church teaches. :D

The bigger joke is Muslims think he was also a Muslim. And so was Moses. Before even Islam came to be. Ha ha.

that's really funny

What a deal for the Jews. They paid Judas 30 pieces of silver to get the job done, and they still managed to get a refund out of the deal.

that's really funny

good one hoss-----uhm---and that other stuff he had MYRR? MYHRR?
anyone ? its hard to say in hebrew---something like MMRRRR
It does not seem to have a vowel anywhere---but I do not
know how to spell it in any language----but I always wanted some

Seal, are you holding up okay on your disposable diapers?

that's really funny

If he existed at all, he was born to Hebrew parents in Nazareth, thus making him an olive-skinned, black-haired, dark-eyed Nazarene. Of course, since she was supposedly pregnant before she had sex with her husband, she probably had sex with someone else (a theory goes that it may have been a Roman soldier). The people who call themselves "Palestinians" are Muslims and Islam didn't exist when Jesus was born, so he definitely wasn't a Muslim/Palestinian.

True. All Muslim lands are stolen lands conquered by force from the indigenous people of these lands.

If he existed at all, he was born to Hebrew parents in Nazareth, thus making him an olive-skinned, black-haired, dark-eyed Nazarene. Of course, since she was supposedly pregnant before she had sex with her husband, she probably had sex with someone else (a theory goes that it may have been a Roman soldier). The people who call themselves "Palestinians" are Muslims and Islam didn't exist when Jesus was born, so he definitely wasn't a Muslim/Palestinian.

True. All Muslim lands are stolen lands conquered by force from the indigenous people of these lands.

It is not clear to me if jews used the term PALESTINE back then---romans did---but
they spoke latin PALESTINA. It is not even clear just what was "PALESTINA" to them and when they started using that word. -----I am inclined to believe (although I have
no documentary evidence) that the word PALESTINA came into vogue AFTER
the sacking of Jerusalem----the romans changed LOTS of NAMES of places over there
at that time to ROMAN NAMES -----uhm I believe they even changed the name of
Jerusalem uhm AELIA (?) Capitolina I am not sure if they made MAPS of these
newly named places (sorry tinnie) I do know that they changed the name of
SHECHEM to NEOPOLIS----which to the arabs became NABLUS

that's really funny

awwwwww... poor baby.

last i checked it was the romans, but why let facts get in the way of your insanity and hatred.

Wrong, Zionist girl!

The Jews crucified Him, Christians know this because our Bible tells us so!

And Jesus was a Palestinian Jew, I have had the privilige this year of attending a Bible Study on The Book Of John, an International Interdenominatinal Christian CBS Bible study, and I listen every week to my Director lecture about Jesus, who she correctly refers to as "the Palestinian Jew."

He was killed by Jews in Palestine, and if it had been today, instead of 2000 years ago, when He was born as a man and lived in Palestine, I am sure He would have met the very same fate at the hands of Jews in Palestine!

And Hamas would likely invite Him to speak at their University in Gaza, like Hamas leader Mahmoud al-Zahar invited Brother Andrew to speak about Christianity in Gaza!

Sherri

Last edited:

It is not clear to me if jews used the term PALESTINE back then---romans did---but
they spoke latin PALESTINA. It is not even clear just what was "PALESTINA" to them and when they started using that word. -----I am inclined to believe (although I have
no documentary evidence) that the word PALESTINA came into vogue AFTER
the sacking of Jerusalem----the romans changed LOTS of NAMES of places over there
at that time to ROMAN NAMES -----uhm I believe they even changed the name of
Jerusalem uhm AELIA (?) Capitolina I am not sure if they made MAPS of these
newly named places (sorry tinnie) I do know that they changed the name of
SHECHEM to NEOPOLIS----which to the arabs became NABLUS

You seem to have forgotten Herodotus, the famous Historian, he lived hundreds of years before Jesus was born and he wrote about the land of Palestine, that was what the land was called!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back