Jesus the Victorious, in Islam

There was no Jesus, so where does that bring your faith when you realize this?

I speak of the traditional knowledge in Islam.

Jesus taught that if one sends away a beggar from his home, angels won't enter that home for 7 days.

Jesus was once about to pray to God for rain. He asked that anyone who had ever done a sin leave first. At this, everyone left except one. Jesus asked him if he had not committed sin. The man replied, he once saw a woman (and felt pleasure at looking at her), and so he snatched out his eyes at that moment. Since then, he was blind. Jesus asked him to pray to God for rain, which he did; and it was raining.
Jesus healed everyone who came to him. No one died in His Presence. He never blinded anyone. He healed the blind and make the dead hear, the mute sleek and the lame walk. He is the Healer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually most likely none of the figures used for the character healed anyone.
When they tried to create the character to fit messianic verses they wrote the healing stories through missunderstanding the Hebrew expectations.
Messiah would remove the veil from their eyes so they could see, so they mistskingly wrote that Jesus literally cured a blind person instead of the actual revealing of the reality of things people are blind to.
The messianic age (not the messiah) would see great healing. A great straightening of the bent doesn't mean heal a disabled to walk again, it means to straighten their path they strayed from. When creating his image they did not know theses things and botched their attempts at trying to con people into claiming he fit the verses.
In reality the one figure Yeshu son of Mary was deemed "Stada"=stray and named such, so Jesus didn't fulfill prophecy of straitening the bent he literally bent them to a pretzel cause you guys are so twisted up.

I speak of the traditional knowledge in Islam.

There is in Islam the topic of working to earn one's livelihood. Jesus also, as one would expect, talked about it. The affair is about some people who prefer spending all their time in divine service, and trusting in God for their livelihood. This is not always good. Jesus, for instance asked someone, and that one replied that he spends his time worshipping God. Jesus asked him about his sustenance, whereas the man said that it was his brother who gives him food and drink. Jesus told him that his brother was therefore better than him.

One must hate evil and love good. That which displeases God, hate it, and hate the one does it. Don't hate the person but hate the diseased person. God told Jesus that if his worshipping God was greater thatn the worship of all people in heaven put together, yet he did not hate the sinners and love the pious, it would do him no good whatsoever.

Ironically it was the Pharisee which held regular jobs to support themselves as they devoted their lives without payment, thus lived simple lives. According to Church scolding and character's distaste for these non-leaches
I would say that assesment of Jesus is wrong.
Surely his church took up the age old baal scams whereby they asked the people to support them through seed (money)harvests that would be rewarded ten fold, or the feed your god priests of bel scam, leaving him food while the priests snuck in with their family to eat that food.

Oh, I would think that Christians can do a much better job of giving information about their messiah than you or I, Muslim75. After all, an entire New Testament was written about Yeshua ben Jusef.

So, you can spare us your lies about Yeshua. Thanks!

in order for the muzzie scum to make Jesus a MUSLIM ---they had to redefine him as a murdering pig like muhummad-----no doubt they imagine he will rape too -----for the GLORY OF ALLAH

I speak as a Muslim.

Allah Almighty (God Almighty) willed that Jesus symbolizes victory. Jesus met with enmity and was considered a liar, but Allah Almighty gave him miracles that discarded all doubts about him. Jesus came with most clear signs, reviving the dead, healing the born blind and the lepers, etc. As such, Allah meant that Jesus represents absolute victory.

Jesus was not killed. He was raised to heavens, while the one who betrayed him was made to look like him, and was thus crucified.

This is the wisdom behind his supposed coming back in the end times. It means in the end times there will be absolute victory of God, and that means absolute victory of Muhammad and Islam, his religion, peace be upon him and his family. That is not done by the sword. When God wants to crush you, He only needs to say be, and it is.

The purpose of this thread is to give facts about Jesus, or some of his teachings, according to the traditional knowledge in Islam. Feel free to participate.
If Jesus, according to Islam, was so great why do you call Him a liar?

Ironically it was the Pharisee which held regular jobs to support themselves as they devoted their lives without payment, thus lived simple lives. According to Church scolding and character's distaste for these non-leaches
I would say that assesment of Jesus is wrong.
Surely his church took up the age old baal scams whereby they asked the people to support them through seed (money)harvests that would be rewarded ten fold, or the feed your god priests of bel scam, leaving him food while the priests snuck in with their family to eat that food.
Notice how Muslim75 has been extremely respectful in his posts, yet still, so many people leap at the opportunity to hate on him just because he is Muslim talking about Islam.

muslim 75 is shit------that you find his filth "respectful"--is very revealing

Notice how Muslim75 has been extremely respectful in his posts, yet still, so many people leap at the opportunity to hate on him just because he is Muslim talking about Islam.

I like to imagine what traumatic experience it was that caused this obsession of yours against Muslims...
^_^

I like to imagine what traumatic experience it was that caused this obsession of yours against Muslims...
^_^
How so?
You can't refer to someone as a "great prophet and teacher" but then turn around and say that He is lying about the one major thing that He claims to be - the Son of God and the Messiah

^_^

You like to imagine?-----it seems you do "LIKE TO IMAGINE" I have had no traumatic experiences
with muslims------but millions of others have-----in fact hundreds of millions lie dead in the dust because of islam-------and COUNTING -----no wonder you
"imagine" that it is "polite". Interestingly----muslims do have POLITE reasons for the murder of millions-----
allah wants it. I have had no traumatic experiences with ADOLF HITLER either-----but somehow I find his
ideas offensive

^_^
How so?
You can't refer to someone as a "great prophet and teacher" but then turn around and say that He is lying about the one major thing that He claims to be - the Son of God and the Messiah

Muslims shit and fart on just about everything about Jesus-------most impressively about his "turn the cheek dictum" which they find extremely offensive because no decent muslim avoids sticking a knife into anyone who ------bugs him. THEY CAN'T STAND IT

^_^
Had to go back and view ignored content.
I have Rosie Palm on ignore so I didn't see who you were talking to

Forum List

Back