Jesus still a no show-christian's getting hissy

You are missing the point he himself said that some will not die before his return meaning in their lifetime when that failed to occur others came along claiming to see him.... Christians are bad at math a second return means just once not over and over by many different people self testimony is self testimony and there is no proof outside of your scriptures therefore it is to be diregarded as not factual it is a very big fishy story or tail/tale....

John the beloved never died and will not until Christ comes. This you fail to understand from the Bible and it is also testified to in the Book of Mormon and the Doctrine and Covenants. See my 2 posts on page 4 of this thread.

Mormon fairy tales....and you take them as gospel, of course
Smith fake translation of egyptian papyri. Book of Abraham is not even close to what was in the papyri. Smith was a fraud and all his followers were conned.
40 wives, ages 14 and up, was he trying to compete with Solomon?

Onefour1,
if you don't think they die in death then why do some more radical Christians bomb abortion clinics and moderate ones seek to prevent babies from going to your paradise in death?
Why complain when you see attacks on Christians if they don't die, when they are sending them to paradise in your death cult of hades?
Deut says choose life the blessing, not death the curse.
Christianity twists life and death like it twists Moshiach
and Lucifer.

"I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens." -Woody Allen

Shucks, you mean Jesus didn't show for an event He never agreed to attend?

Jesus isn't the problem here. He will appear when He plans to appear.

Jesus lied about his return and Scripture Proves it

1) Jesus falsely prophesies DIRECTLY to the high priest (Caiphas) that he would live to see his second coming. Jesus uses the term “coming on the clouds of heaven”. This clearly negates the “coming” as the resurrection but as a return to the earth on CLOUDS, not his return in human form from the dead. Matthew 26:64 & Mark 14:62.

"But I tell you: From now on you will see 'the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power' and 'coming on the clouds of heaven.'" (Matthew 26:64 NAB)

Then Jesus answered, "I am; and 'you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of the Power and coming with the clouds of heaven.'" (Mark 14:62 NAB)
2) Jesus mistakenly tells his followers that he will return and establish his kingdom within their lifetime. Matthew 23:36 & 24:34

Amen, I say to you, all these things will come upon this generation. (Matthew 23:36 NAB)

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming upon the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he will send out his angels with a trumpet blast, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. "Learn a lesson from the fig tree. When its branch becomes tender and sprouts leaves, you know that summer is near. In the same way, when you see all these things, know that he is near, at the gates. Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. (Matthew 24:29-35 NAB)

3) YET AGAIN, Jesus claims those standing RIGHT BEFORE HIM shall see the Armageddon. Matthew 16:28 There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.” Don’t let Christians lie to you and claim Jesus was referring to his modern day believers. The words “some standing HERE will not taste death” clearly refutes such nonsense. Obviously the people he was speaking to died, and curiously Jesus STILL isn’t here to claim his kingdom.

4) Jesus falsely prophesies that the end of the world will come within his listeners’ lifetimes.

Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. (Mark 13:30-31 NAB)
He also said to them, "Amen, I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see that the kingdom of God has come in power." (Mark 9:1 NAB)

5) Jesus falsely predicts that some of his listeners would live to see him return and establish the kingdom of God.

"Truly I say to you, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God." (Luke 9:27 NAB)

6) Jesus implies that he will return to earth during the lifetime of John. (John 21:22)

7) Jesus says that all that he describes (his return, signs in the sun, moon, wars, stars, etc.) will occur within the lifetime of his listeners. He purposely defines their generation and NOT a future one. Considering that NONE of those signs took place during the resurrection and that he uses the term of “Heaven and earth shall pass away”, Clearly Jesus is prophesizing that nearly 2,000 years ago Armageddon SHOULD have occurred. Luke 21:25-33

"There will be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars, and on earth nations will be in dismay, perplexed by the roaring of the sea and the waves. People will die of fright in anticipation of what is coming upon the world, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. But when these signs begin to happen, stand erect and raise your heads because your redemption is at hand." He taught them a lesson. "Consider the fig tree and all the other trees. When their buds burst open, you see for yourselves and know that summer is now near; in the same way, when you see these things happening, know that the kingdom of God is near. Amen, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things have taken place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away. (Luke 21:25-33 NAB)

Matthew 10:23 also has Jesus telling his disciples that the second coming will occur before the disciples finish preaching in Israel: "When they persecute you in one town, flee to another. Amen, I say to you, you will not finish the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes." (Matthew 10:23 NAB)]

Most likely any of the christ figures never talked about a "return"(in Hebrew "Hashev").
1)because Christians would be really annoyed that Jesus kept saying my name over and over or that he was calling himself by my name.
2) resurrection was not a teaching of the Hanotzrim as they taught paradise in death Egyptian under world teachings opposite the Judaic teaching of resurrecting back to life to see what your deeds and works created in the oerfected kingdom to come.
3) the created image needed to compete with deities
with this special power otherwise how do they get people to give their time and money and devotion to this idol?
4)when creating his image and plagiarising the Bible they stole the resurrection idea concept from an OT rabbi with similar name, Rabbi Yohoshua ben Channaniah who was the one in the Tanakh who described ressurection including exactly the process of getting the DNA from a precise bone which ironically is the only way to extract the best entact DNA.
So this Rabbi being plagiarised is one of the reasons they go from kingdom in dying to the opposite Hebrew teaching of resurrection into life. Christianity teaches both sides of the fence. Just as it teaches 2 types if punished deaths, 2 home towns, 2 professions, 2 ages the figure kasted to etc .
This occurs when converging and mixing stories and figures.

As a Christian, I am aware that most Christians are ignorant of the meaning of the scriptures. Whole theologies are built on one or two verses. For the most part, we sit around on our butt's waiting for Jesus to come back. To even suggest that works of the Law are an important part of our faith is to be accused of having a works based theology.
The premillenial dispensationalists have convinced themselves and too many in the Church that their understanding is correct. We have set up a straw man that is easily knocked down.

Come on Avatar, you of all people know that Christians don't believe in a "return" (hidden joke) or they would have believed the possibilities of your Joseph Smith claims to him visiting the Americas.
Your sect is one of the most despised by Christianity
Just as Amahdiyyas are despised by Muslims, both believe in the possibilities that their religion really show no faith in, along with new prophets revealing it that those faiths refuse to accept due to thinking their prophets were end all.

And yet He did visit the Americas regardless of what anyone might think. The Book of Mormon proves He did. And the Spirit proves the Book of Mormon to those who study it.

The Book Of Mormon LOL Joseph Smith and Brigham Young were both pedophiles.

Is the Book of Mormon true?

YES IT IS LOL!

1 Nephi 14:30
The things which I have written are true. And thus it is. Amen.

1 Nephi 22:30
I would that ye should consider that the things which have been written upon the plates of brass are true.

Mosiah 1:6
O my sons, I would that ye should remember that these sayings are true, and also that these records are true. And behold, also the plates of Nephi ... are true; and we can know of their surety because we have them before our eyes.

3 Nephi 8:1
And now it came to pass that according to our record, and we know our record to be true.

Moroni 10:4
And when ye shall receive these things...ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true ... he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost

NO IT ISN'T

1 Nephi 19:6
And now, if I do err, even did they err of old ... because of the weakness which is in me, according to the flesh, I would excuse myself.

Alma 10:5
I said I never had known much of these things; but behold, I mistake, for I have seen much of his mysteries and his marvelous power.

3 Nephi 8:2
And now it came to pass, if there was no mistake made by this man in the reckoning of our time.

Mormon 8:17
If there be faults, they are the faults of man.

Mormon 9:31, 33
Condemn me not because of mine imperfection, neither my father, because of his imperfection, neither them who have written before him ... if we could have written in Hebrew, behold, ye would have had no imperfection in our record.

Does something have to be perfect to be true? If so nothing a human says could be true.

Forum List

Back