Jesus....STFU about Palin already

I have the TV muted in the corner, on HLN. Reading the graphics on the screen, right now they're talking about Sarah Palin dissing American Idol in her book. Seems that Sarah says that AI producers convince no-talents to get in front of a camera and sing.

And HLN puts a "BIG NEWS BREAKING" graphic text on top of it.

Fucking A, really?

....now they have the same BIG NEWS BREAKING graphic, and they're talking about DWTS and Bristol.

No wonder people are shooting their televisions. It's the mindless drivel that tries to fill the 24 hour news cycle.

those friggin Fox $@*&%^@!!'ers....oh wait....:lol:

I have the TV muted in the corner, on HLN. Reading the graphics on the screen, right now they're talking about Sarah Palin dissing American Idol in her book. Seems that Sarah says that AI producers convince no-talents to get in front of a camera and sing.

Fucking A, really?

....now they have the same BIG NEWS BREAKING graphic, and they're talking about DWTS and Bristol.

No wonder people are shooting their televisions. It's the mindless drivel that tries to fill the 24 hour news cycle.

I never said it was only Fox.

I pretty much hate them all.

Fucking A, really?

I never said it was only Fox.

I pretty much hate them all.

I know, I read your post its HLN. for whats is worth I hate sensation whoreing, Fox is hugge in that regard, I flip them right off and head to the History channel or yes ccn sometimes IF they are not on the same gig.....

the hollaway issue? the jawbone found? if they prove its hers I am glad, on one hand the family can get some peace, that is if there ever is any peace when it comes to losing a son or daughter, but fox will flay this from one side of the galaxy to another.....

my idea of hell? pumped full of meth, strapped to a chair in front of a big screen with nothing but Geraldo- hollaway, katrina reruns ran in a loop.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back