Jesus seems to hate some things. Do you? Is hate good?

Is it moral to punish the sinless?

Yes.

If Jesus was sinless, which is not indicated in scriptures, in fact the opposite is shown, then to punish him would have been God's worst sin as he condemned Jesus even before the potential for sin was created.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Regards
DL
Is it a sin to die for my child or brother? It is a sin for a King to die for His people? And is it my Father's biggest sin to teach me that I am right in doing so? I think that you are confused. Jesus was not punished for His sins. He took the punishment for sins of others, so that we can be freed from the chains of the devil, and be with God, the angels, family and friends in heaven. He is to be honored. It is those He died for that hung Him on the cross, not His Father. You have a way of twisting Christian theology.

So you and your filthy ilk hung Jesus and here you are promoting what you did as good, while showing your immorality by trying to profit from the murder of an innocent man. Shame on you.

Get thee behind me Satan.

You are the one twisting your theology.

You ask a lot of questions. Answer one for me.

You are to emulate your God.

If you, as a father, demanded a life for you to forgive sinners, would you step up or would you send your child?

Regards
DL
Jesus has saved me from the horrors of the underworld. He's my hero.

Last edited:
Yes hate is good sometimes, war is sometimes good too. Im not a kumbaya singing christian, who holds his other cheek always. Tired of those type of christians, also they are hypocrites. Im medieval type christian. Actually war and hate have rules in my opinion, restrictions. Revenge too. And to hold the other cheek doesnt mean to not defend yourself at all. I think thats not what Jesus meant.

A slap on the cheek doesn't even appear on the eye for an eye, tooth for tooth, limb for limb, directive.

A slap on the cheek was considered an insult, not an act of violence. Thats how slaves were treated.

Jesus was basically saying don't retaliate against an insult. sticks and stones and all that..

Is an insult evil?

If justified, then it is good as the one insulted will hopefully recognize the argument that comes with the slap.

If not justified and the victim refuses to retaliate, then this applies.

For evil to grow, all we need do is ignore it.

Jesus di not ignore evil, nor should we.

Regards
DL

Yes.

If Jesus was sinless, which is not indicated in scriptures, in fact the opposite is shown, then to punish him would have been God's worst sin as he condemned Jesus even before the potential for sin was created.

1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

Regards
DL
Is it a sin to die for my child or brother? It is a sin for a King to die for His people? And is it my Father's biggest sin to teach me that I am right in doing so? I think that you are confused. Jesus was not punished for His sins. He took the punishment for sins of others, so that we can be freed from the chains of the devil, and be with God, the angels, family and friends in heaven. He is to be honored. It is those He died for that hung Him on the cross, not His Father. You have a way of twisting Christian theology.

So you and your filthy ilk hung Jesus and here you are promoting what you did as good, while showing your immorality by trying to profit from the murder of an innocent man. Shame on you.

Get thee behind me Satan.

You are the one twisting your theology.

You ask a lot of questions. Answer one for me.

You are to emulate your God.

If you, as a father, demanded a life for you to forgive sinners, would you step up or would you send your child?

Regards
DL
Jesus has saved me from the horrors of the underworld. He's my hero.

Then you follow an immoral God just because of the gift you think your evil God will give you.

You show how immoral your thinking is and do not care as you would be jeopardizing your free gift.

That is quite hypocritical of you and that is why you do not speak to the immoral creed you follow.

You might try recognizing that morality is what religions are selling and not a free ride into heaven.

Regards
DL

Yes.

Regards
DL

There are several instances in scripture that tell us that Jesus was without sin.

1 Peter 2:21-25
21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

Hebrews 4:14-15
14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Hebrews 9:28
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

1 John 3:5
5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

1 Peter 1:19
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Never did God the Father condemn Jesus. He sits on the right hand of the Father and has been made an heir of all that the Father has. For all the suffering that Jesus bore, he was recompensed and not condemned. Sure the Father allowed Jesus to go through all the pain and suffering as it was necessary that he do so to win the right to grant mercy to the sinner. But never was he condemned by the Father. It was an act of love by the Father for all his children and an act of love by Jesus for all his brothers and sisters. It was definitely a sacrifice on both the part of the Father and his Only Begotten Son. But in the eternal scheme of things, Jesus lives and has brought salvation to all the Father's children. He has been resurrected to die no more and has allowed each of us to gain this same privilege as well. The Father did not condemn Jesus but made him to be one with him and to inherit all that the Father has. We too can be one with them and be joint heirs with Jesus if we but repent and take advantage of his precious blood that he spilt on our behalf.

John 17:20-23
20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Hebrews 1:2
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Romans 8:16-17
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Yes.

Regards
DL

There are several instances in scripture that tell us that Jesus was without sin.

21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:
24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.

14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

5 And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

Never did God the Father condemn Jesus. He sits on the right hand of the Father and has been made an heir of all that the Father has. For all the suffering that Jesus bore, he was recompensed and not condemned. Sure the Father allowed Jesus to go through all the pain and suffering as it was necessary that he do so to win the right to grant mercy to the sinner. But never was he condemned by the Father. It was an act of love by the Father for all his children and an act of love by Jesus for all his brothers and sisters. It was definitely a sacrifice on both the part of the Father and his Only Begotten Son. But in the eternal scheme of things, Jesus lives and has brought salvation to all the Father's children. He has been resurrected to die no more and has allowed each of us to gain this same privilege as well. The Father did not condemn Jesus but made him to be one with him and to inherit all that the Father has. We too can be one with them and be joint heirs with Jesus if we but repent and take advantage of his precious blood that he spilt on our behalf.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Cherry picking is fun.

Hebrews 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

You say Jesus is sinless yet forget that Jesus/Yahweh murdered many innocent babies and children in many bible stories.

Tell us if genocide is a sin.

Also, was it a sin for God to torture King David's baby for 6 days before finally killing it due to his anger with David?

Regards
DL

GreatestIam,

You spend days going around the internet bashing God, Jesus and Christianity. If people were to listen to you, they are likely to be in hell. Your works are evil. And you call God vile, when it is you who are the wicked one. I pity your soul in the afterlife. I pray that Jesus does not put you in one of the darkest places of hell. Amen.

Though we know that being separated from God would be hell for us, it is the knowledge that they will be destroyed forever and ever that really is the burn.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I guess that your love of hate would have you join those who did not like the truth this preacher told.

Shame on you for hating so much that you think you can stay happily in heaven when most of your friends and family are roasting below you. I guess that like your God, you will like the smell of burning human fat, like other dysfunctional Christians will.

Do not listen to the truth.

Regards
DL

If you think that hell doesn't exist, you are going to be in for a big surprise. For I have personally seen and talked with spirits of the dead and demons who were in the condition of hell.

Really isn't that against the bible law, summoning the dead?

Yes.

Regards
DL

As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. ‘Good teacher,’ he asked, ‘what must I do to inherit eternal life?’ ‘Why do you call me good?’ Jesus answered. ‘No one is good – except God alone. You know the commandments: Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, do not defraud, honor your father and mother.’ ‘Teacher,’ he declared, ‘all these I have kept since I was a boy.’ Jesus looked at him and loved him. ‘One thing you lack,’ he said. ‘Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.’ At this, the man’s face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth.”
Mark 10

Jesus said it himself. Now go and sell everything since you are a cherry picker.

GreatestIam,

You spend days going around the internet bashing God, Jesus and Christianity. If people were to listen to you, they are likely to be in hell. Your works are evil. And you call God vile, when it is you who are the wicked one. I pity your soul in the afterlife. I pray that Jesus does not put you in one of the darkest places of hell. Amen.

Though we know that being separated from God would be hell for us, it is the knowledge that they will be destroyed forever and ever that really is the burn.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I guess that your love of hate would have you join those who did not like the truth this preacher told.

Shame on you for hating so much that you think you can stay happily in heaven when most of your friends and family are roasting below you. I guess that like your God, you will like the smell of burning human fat, like other dysfunctional Christians will.

Do not listen to the truth.

Regards
DL

If you think that hell doesn't exist, you are going to be in for a big surprise. For I have personally seen and talked with spirits of the dead and demons who were in the condition of hell.

So you previewed your next home. Good for you.

Regards
DL

Yes.

Regards
DL

Cherry picking is fun.

Hebrews 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

You say Jesus is sinless yet forget that Jesus/Yahweh murdered many innocent babies and children in many bible stories.

Tell us if genocide is a sin.

Also, was it a sin for God to torture King David's baby for 6 days before finally killing it due to his anger with David?

Regards
DL

Hebrews 5:8 tells us that Jesus learned obedience. This does not say that he was disobedient. His sufferings in obedience gave him greater strength and resolve to continue to follow his Father in heaven. He did no sin. He is the Lamb without blemish.

The commandment to not murder is a temporal commandment given to mortal man on how to treat his fellow mortal. The commandment is not unto God. It is God's place to decide who and when a person is to be taken out of this temporary mortal life. God is the grand overseer of this life and them one who gives and takes life as he sees fit. "Thou shalt not kill" is not an eternal command for those who live in eternity since there is no physical death in the eternities. Everyone will be immortal and live forever and cannot be killed. The commandment is only temporal and for those who live in a temporal world. God is God. It is his right and responsibility to oversee the temporal world and decide when to put life into it and when to take life from it. God is justified in all his wisdom to decide when one should be placed in this mortal world and when it is their time to be taken from this mortal temporary state. The Law was given by God for man and not for Himself. God is the grand governor of this mortal sphere and has the right to give and take life as He sees fit in his infinite wisdom. God fully aware that all mankind will be resurrected and live immortally forever and ever. That is his gift to all.

[
God fully aware that all mankind will be resurrected and live immortally forever and ever. That is his gift to all.

Nice that you do not believe the lie your church has fed you about hell.

So tell us why you believe the other lies, like the one spoken of in this link?

Regards
DL

Mr Spong seems to have lost his Christianity by convincing himself that modern man is so much more advanced than his predecessors that modern man's sins are now justified. He minimizes the great atoning sacrifice of Jesus to nothing and seeks to be a light unto himself. We have a name for his teachings, "Priestcraft".

2 Nephi 26:29
29 He commandeth that there shall be no priestcrafts; for, behold, priestcrafts are that men preach and set themselves up for a light unto the world, that they may get gain and praise of the world; but they seek not the welfare of Zion.

Mr Spong seems to have lost his Christianity by convincing himself that modern man is so much more advanced than his predecessors that modern man's sins are now justified. He minimizes the great atoning sacrifice of Jesus to nothing and seeks to be a light unto himself. We have a name for his teachings, "Priestcraft".

2 Nephi 26:29
29 He commandeth that there shall be no priestcrafts; for, behold, priestcrafts are that men preach and set themselves up for a light unto the world, that they may get gain and praise of the world; but they seek not the welfare of Zion.

I have a name for what you are doing as you ignore your immoral stance.

Keep ignoring moral scriptures all you like.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

You are trying to put your wickedness on an innocent man.

Having another innocent person suffer for the wrongs you have done, --- so that you might escape responsibility for having done them, --- is immoral.

Thanks for showing us your satanic ways.

Regards
DL

When you want the answer read post #132. It was unjust that a sinless person suffer and die. Even if all the people of the world never sinned, Jesus would still deserve a recompense for the injustice of suffering and death when he did no sin but was completely innocent. The injustice and immoral act of Jesus' suffering and death was made right through the recompense for his suffering and death. It wasn't that his suffering and death were a just act of taking on other people's sins but that it was the recompense for the unjust and immoral act of a sinless being suffering and dying without fault. The justice and morality is all in the recompense and not in transferring punishment from the guilty to the righteous as you erroneously suppose.

With his recompense he won the right to forgive sin. It was the recompense that was just and moral since he did no sin. It wasn't the transfer of punishment from the sinner to righteous that made it just or moral. That would not be acceptable in the eyes of God. It was a complete separate act of its own when Jesus suffered and died. The suffering and death in and of itself (without the fact of Jesus being sinless) would never have won him the right to forgive. The scriptures you quoted are true. Allow me to add a verse to your list.

Alma 34:11
11 Now there is not any man that can sacrifice his own blood which will atone for the sins of another. Now, if a man murdereth, behold will our law, which is just, take the life of his brother? I say unto you, Nay.

The fact that Jesus was not a fallen man but and infinite and eternal sacrifice, made it so that he deserved a recompense for the injustice of his suffering and death. It was the injustice of it all that brought about a need for a recompense that was to the extent of his suffering. Since Jesus suffered more than all men collectively, he deserved a recompense to the extent of his suffering. The recompense that he won by undertaking the suffering and death that was greater than all of the suffering of mankind collectively was that he could forgive the sins of mankind if they would repent. It was a recompense of the suffering of the innocent that was a just act and not simply the transfer of sin from the unjust to the just. This is why is was absolutely critical that Jesus be a lamb without blemish and spot. This is why such animals that were clean and without blemish or spot were used for sacrifice in the old testament. It was a type of what was to come. It was the sacrifice of the just for the unjust.

1 Peter 3:18
18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

Sure the purpose in it all was to be able to forgive the sinner. This was the ultimate goal of the suffering and death. But it was not accomplished simply by the concept of transferring the sins of the sinner to the sinless. It was accomplished in a more just and deserving way through a recompense for the injustice of the suffering and death of he who did no sin. Jesus won the right to forgive sin by living a perfectly sinless life. Would God the Father be justified in not recompensing the Christ for the unjust suffering and death that he experienced? Would it be just for God the Father to turn a blind eye to this gross injustice and not recompense his Son? Jesus was sinless and did not deserve the suffering and death that he bore. He became the Christ through his sinless life as well as the suffering and death he bore. It wasn't that God punished Christ for the sins of the sinners but that he allowed Christ to be punished to bring about a great and eternal injustice so that He could recompense him for the injustice and grant him power over death and eternal damnation of the rest of his children.

You try to make it into an act of injustice and try to blame God for being unjust by laying the sins of the sinners on the sinless Christ. But the truth is that it was perfectly just what the Father did by granting a recompense. Jesus won the right to forgive sin and the whole thing was a great act of love and mercy on both the part of the Father and the Son.

Forum List

Back