Jesus saves?

I was being sacastic when I made the statement.

btw I am a Muslim, so I am expecting 72 Virgins in the after life :eusa_pray:

And don't you only get that 72 virgins deal if you die as a martyr for Islam?

BTW, what is your wife expecting in the afterlife?

What's in this religion for her?

Can you explain why you take the words in the Bible more seriously...than the words in any other book... including Harry Potter.

I am not being facecious.... i just really want to know WHY you put so much faith in a book that was written by ... god knows who (joke)...many years after the death of Jesus...of whom we know very very little....

Please explain why you put so much faith in the words in this book.... i think its because someone told you to.

It is called faith Faith that God inspired those men to write those verses. Faith that God Exists and will fulfill his promises in the Bible. Faith in God. Ohh and half that book was written before Jesus ever existed.

You are aware that all 3 major religions believe in the bible? Jews believe in the old testament, Christians in the Old and new testament and Muslims believe in the old testament and in Jesus as well as a prophet. They believe though that Mohammad as a prophet repudiated Parts of Jesus prophesies through of course God.

In other words Jews, Christians and Muslims all believe in the SAME God.

Can you explain why you take the words in the Bible more seriously...than the words in any other book... including Harry Potter.

I am not being facecious.... i just really want to know WHY you put so much faith in a book that was written by ... god knows who (joke)...many years after the death of Jesus...of whom we know very very little....

Please explain why you put so much faith in the words in this book.... i think its because someone told you to.

To consider the Holy Bible and Harry Potter writings to be of equivalence in any manner is to show how much you misunderstand your purpose here on earth and your lack of being reasonable. Contrary to what you state, much is known of Jesus historically and Biblically and not that "many years" after His death (and resurrection which was witnessed by many). It always amazes me when people talk about the lack of information about Jesus, yet are not skeptical about Alexander the Great who was considered "a son of god".

First, the only "one True Word of God" is the Torah, which is the first 5 books of the Bible. The rest of the OT is a scholarly history of the Jews.

The NT? Well......after they crucified Yeshua (Jesus), then they all decided to see how they could funnel the power off for themselves. Remember the Niecine council? How about the myth that was invented by the Christian church about Hell? Gheniom (Hell's true name) is actually COLD. Why? Simple.....Gheniom (Hell) is far away from the shkinah (Light of God) as possible, which is why it is dark and cold. Fire (which was determined in the middle ages as the worst way to die), was substituted, which is why now everyone thinks Hell is full of fire. It ain't.....it's a myth.

Oh yeah RGS.......Jesus wasn't the only person pulled into Heaven without dying.....ever heard of Elijah?

The NT? Well......after they crucified Yeshua (Jesus), then they all decided to see how they could funnel the power off for themselves. Remember the Niecine council? How about the myth that was invented by the Christian church about Hell? Gheniom (Hell's true name) is actually COLD. Why? Simple.....Gheniom (Hell) is far away from the shkinah (Light of God) as possible, which is why it is dark and cold. Fire (which was determined in the middle ages as the worst way to die), was substituted, which is why now everyone thinks Hell is full of fire. It ain't.....it's a myth.

Who's "they crucified Yeshua"? Who's "they all decided to see how much they could funnel the power off for themselves"?

Gei-Hinnom - A Valley Of Garbage Dumping Outside Ancient Jerusalem. Symbolic of the true place of burning under the earth (aka Hell).
Mentioned in Numbers 16:30-33 (OT)

Leper in Pit - Separation from God. Leviticus 13:46 (OT)

Sure, many accept Hell as a place of fire, but many accept it is a separation from the presence of God, a very dark and cold place as you mentioned.

Who's "they crucified Yeshua"? Who's "they all decided to see how much they could funnel the power off for themselves"?

Gei-Hinnom - A Valley Of Garbage Dumping Outside Ancient Jerusalem. Symbolic of the true place of burning under the earth (aka Hell).
Mentioned in Numbers 16:30-33 (OT)

Leper in Pit - Separation from God. Leviticus 13:46 (OT)

Sure, many accept Hell as a place of fire, but many accept it is a separation from the presence of God, a very dark and cold place as you mentioned.

First, the "they" who crucified Yeshua were the Romans, who were the ones that carried out the execution, as well as the High Priests of the Temple, which is why Judas had to turn over Yeshua to the authorities. There was simply no other way that He could have gotten an audience with them, and He had to tell them (the High Priests) that they were doing wrong.

Gheniom is actually referred to in the Torah. You may wish to talk to a rabbi sometime about that.

And....just out of curiosity, what is a Christian doing referencing a book that was written for the priestly class of Israel, the Levites, because that is what the book of Leviticus is.....a manual for the priestly class of Israel.

Nope......Hell being a lake of fire is a Christian myth.

Not even the Pope?

I would seriously doubt it. The Pope is an educated man... and so i would doubt it if he believed that the Bible was written by God.

He probably believes in the power of the Catholic church to be a beacon of morality and good... and thus believes it is his moral obligation to propagate the tradition.

There is nothing like this stone age interpretation of the Bible ...that you get in the US. I realise and accept that there are alot of very uneducated people in the US... but the extremity of their beliefs is very scary.

And....just out of curiosity, what is a Christian doing referencing a book that was written for the priestly class of Israel, the Levites, because that is what the book of Leviticus is.....a manual for the priestly class of Israel.

All Christians are (or should be) familiar with the first 5 books of the Torah, they're also the first five books of the Old Testament. Is this news to you?

I would seriously doubt it. The Pope is an educated man... and so i would doubt it if he believed that the Bible was written by God.

He probably believes in the power of the Catholic church to be a beacon of morality and good... and thus believes it is his moral obligation to propagate the tradition.

There is nothing like this stone age interpretation of the Bible ...that you get in the US. I realise and accept that there are alot of very uneducated people in the US... but the extremity of their beliefs is very scary.
Well thought out and erudite response Michael.

I am always amazed how the people on this forum attack you because of your posts.

Well thought out and erudite response Michael.

I am always amazed how the people on this forum attack you because of your posts.

You mean like you and others attacking those of us who profess Jesus as Lord and Savior? Those of us who do believe the Holy Bible is the Word of God?

The US is truly a funny but scary place.. .not one person in Europe takes the Bible seriously...

Not one person? I will admit that Europe is sliding into a morass of competing ideologies, but not one person. I didn't realize you spoke for the entirety of Europe. I thought that will be the job of the Anti-Christ... And your faith in in what?

It is because this is generally a hillbilly forum. As a non hillbilly, I stand often alone against a sea of PURE ignorance, hatred and often mental illness.

As I do not live in the US... I often struggle to believe that some of the posters are being serious ..when they talk in their stone age language about the Bible. It would seem that parts of the US has become something like "the land that time forgot".... their extreme fundamental nuttiness surpasses anything in the islamic world..... including the Taleban.

You happen to live in a country that will eventually be under the dominance of Islam. Enjoy your forum writing days as you won't have that available to you much longer. We will prepare a place for you here in Hillbilly country, should you survive your conversion from whatever your faith is to that of a Muslim in London.

Not one person? I will admit that Europe is sliding into a morass of competing ideologies, but not one person. I didn't realize you spoke for the entirety of Europe. I thought that will be the job of the Anti-Christ... And your faith in in what?

Failed to answer my question .. i see... as expected.

Let me explain baby. If you had been born in India ..you WOULD not be a christian. You are a weak willed person who needs religion...who needs to have a faith in something greater than themselves..who will offer their life a reason and purpose. You would be a hindu no doubt..and a very devout one i am sure.

There are no competing ideologies in Europe... all religion is equally mocked..and quite rightly so.

Now as an agnostic myself... i admit that i have no idea why i am here. I do not rule out the presence of a GOD (diverse definition)... However I am not going to adhere to a manmade peasant controlling RELIGION...

I understand very well why people need religion.... but there are hundreds of religions all over the world...and if any of them make you more content...by all means take one .... but do not use their invented moralities to preach to the STRONGER and less COWARDLY individuals ..who are able to cope without them.

You happen to live in a country that will eventually be under the dominance of Islam. Enjoy your forum writing days as you won't have that available to you much longer. We will prepare a place for you here in Hillbilly country, should you survive your conversion from whatever your faith is to that of a Muslim in London.
What you are saying about forced conversion is a lie spread by christian missionaries and rabid Islamophobes.

It is forbidden in the Quran to force anyone to convert to Islam. Period.

Pay no attention to MichaelCollins and Sunni Man both are belligerent lunacides, your wasting your time their spiritual fate is sealed.......

Forum List

Back