Jesus saves?

These people are totally NUTS!

Let me guess...you will be one of the saved ones??? LMAO

and if you had been born in the Middle East ..you would be an islamic nut...

You are just a coward
You were just left out of the loop poor Mike you fear what youve never heard, seen or felt...Christianity is ageless where were you under a rock lol

Deep down all the jesus nuts who post their fairytale nonsense... know that they are alone...and they know that what they post is nonsense.

However they all share one characteristic..... they are all cowards.. and so take refuse in fairytale land.... in which they are saved and everyone else is damned.... they are like the taleban.. no difference.

Big difference between Christians and the Taliban (and radical Islamists), we're not killing people, we're not terrorists except perhaps in your mind.

It takes a REAL man to admit to being a Christian, certainly no coward. I'm sorry that you are so alone that you feel that you must strike out against those who really care about you and your salvation.

Certainly there are different interpretations of this, but like any other passages in the Holy Bible it has to be taken in context with the rest of the Holy Bible. The Jehovah Witness and other interpretations are misguided and have little relevence in respect to the rest of the Holy Bible.

Relevance? I can post passage after passage that says the same thing. I notice you haven't provided any passage to support your claims.

Go ahead read Revelations and explain that?Revelations 14 : 1 -5 Revelations 11: 15

Last edited:
1 Corinthians 15: 50

however this I say to you , brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit
god's kingdom, neither does corruption inherit incorruption.

Think I'll sit down and invent some fool, some grand court jester. And next time the die is cast, he'll throw a six or two.

Nah im not, i assure you, but check out this website maybe some insight, now dont cheat read all of it... True History of Islam, Mohammed and the Koran
WhiteLion, I skimmed down thru the whole article.

The is NOTHING that I haven't seen or heard before.

Just a hodge podge of misinformation, allegations, baseless slander, Quranic verse twisting, and just pure non sense.

Look WhiteLion, there was maybe a couple of hundred topics touched on in that confusing and hysterical presentation.

If you would like to address some of them, one at a time, I would be happy to discuss them.

Just pick one. Or even maybe start a thread.

WhiteLion, I skimmed down thru the whole article.

The is NOTHING that I haven't seen or heard before.

Just a hodge podge of misinformation, allegations, baseless slander, Quranic verse twisting, and just pure non sense.

Look WhiteLion, there was maybe a couple of hundred topics touched on in that confusing and hysterical presentation.

If you would like to address some of them, one at a time, I would be happy to discuss them.

Just pick one. Or even maybe start a thread.
No sir i laid it out there clear as a bell, youve been shown the truth, and have apparently rejected it, ive done my job our chat on this subject is over...

Actually, there was NO chat between us.

You lost the debate before we even got started.

Lame WhiteLion, really lame.......................

Ya right, we have had this discussion before. You pretend the verses do not say what they clearly do say and then make ignorant statements that have no basis in reality to defend your self.

Ya right, we have had this discussion before. You pretend the verses do not say what they clearly do say and then make ignorant statements that have no basis in reality to defend your self.
Did you open the link and look at it?

Do that and then get back with me.

It's exactly like I said. A huge mixed bag of crazyness and misinformation

Can you explain why you take the words in the Bible more seriously...than the words in any other book... including Harry Potter.

I am not being facecious.... i just really want to know WHY you put so much faith in a book that was written by ... god knows who (joke)...many years after the death of Jesus...of whom we know very very little....

Please explain why you put so much faith in the words in this book.... i think its because someone told you to.

Forum List

Back