Jesus saves?

Well, if you were to talk to Always Babbling or Ass Chucker, they'd tell you that they are one and the same.

Hmmm........maybe they'll show up here.......

:popcorn:

And they are wrong. it is clear as day, Jesus is NOT God, he says so numerous times in the Bible. He is the SON of God, the Bible states he was created BY God. And the Holy Spirit is a force of God, NOT God himself. Again plain as day in the Bible. Try reading it some time.

On another thread in this section entitled "Why all the anti-Christian attacks" I made a point about most religions have an exclusivity principle. Could I use this as an example if I need it RGS?

And they are wrong. it is clear as day, Jesus is NOT God, he says so numerous times in the Bible. He is the SON of God, the Bible states he was created BY God. And the Holy Spirit is a force of God, NOT God himself. Again plain as day in the Bible. Try reading it some time.

And so what is Harry Potter?

all you have to do is read Harry Potter.

What do we know about jesus' sexuality?

A supposedly unmarried 30something Jew? Not likely now is it?
Virtually impossible in that era and location.

So he was undoubtedly married.... but was he straight?

You can not resist can you? Grow up. For someone that claims no interest in religion you can not stay out of this forum.

You can not resist can you? Grow up. For someone that claims no interest in religion you can not stay out of this forum.

I am asking you to clarify Jesus' sexuality for me. Also can you confirm that he was married.... from the Bible... lmao.... not sure if it is in Harry Potter.

No, you assumptions are the bizarre ones.

oh ... placing Jesus in what we know about the cultural traditions of the time is bizarre..

However living your life based upon the writings of people who never met Jesus and wrote about him decades after his death... that is rational?

gay... the bible was written by men... it is written in the style of the time...it is deeply sexist and it is drenched in allegory, symbolism and metaphor. .... very different from the deeply unthinking, uneducated, literalism of the modern day stone age jesus freak of the US.

Do you recognise and admit the paradoxical difficulty here?

You know RGS, there WAS evidence that Yeshua (Jesus) was married, or at least lived with a woman that He considered His companion, and that was Mary.

There are also several Gnostic texts that refer to Mary as being his most beloved disciple.

Was Jesus married? Probably not, but I do think that as the Son of God sent here to be a man, He would probably have been tasked by God to have a full human experience, and that would entail having a family, as well as having kids. Kinda gives an interesting perspective on the Da Vinci code.

Personally? I think that He was heterosexual, and that He had children. After all.....most of His ministry was funded by women who worked to take care of Him.

Actually, there's something even in the NT that indicates Jesus was married. Both Mary's tended to his body after the crucifixion. As a jew, the only women who would be permitted to attend to a man's body after death would be his mother or wife.

Actually, there's something even in the NT that indicates Jesus was married. Both Mary's tended to his body after the crucifixion. As a jew, the only women who would be permitted to attend to a man's body after death would be his mother or wife.

I dont think that this interpretation sits well with gay's stone age misogynistic brainwashing version.

Gay like most if not all bible bashing nutjobs in the US... do what they are told. They worship hatred and fear and wish to isolate themselves from others through literal adherence to a book of contradictions and mistranslations and fiction.

I dont think that this interpretation sits well with gay's stone age misogynistic brainwashing version.

Gay like most if not all bible bashing nutjobs in the US... do what they are told. They worship hatred and fear and wish to isolate themselves from others through literal adherence to a book of contradictions and mistranslations and fiction.

Kinda like you do eh Talking Twat?

Save us from a lie? Isn't it God's power to punish us? His decision as to who gets punished? If so, then Jesus would be saving us from God's wrath, no?

GW << No, God is not into punishing those He love; He sent His Son to save us so that we could receive His most incredible love.

He is not the Jugde you think He is. Actually, He came to save us from the lie by judging the father of lies. John 16:11

John 3:17-19
7 "For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.
18 "He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 "This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the Light, for their deeds were evil." :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back