Jesus said to wait for Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family)

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
We find in the Holy Qur'an:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad."

(The Battle Array -Surah 61- V 6)

Jesus said that one day Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) will come on earth, and he did. He called him Ahmad, because the name Ahmad points to the next life (as Muhammad was not born yet), while the name Muhammad points to this life.

Unbelievers say that the Qur'an is not a book from God revealed to Muhammad. They say Muhammad is lying. He made this up and then said: "God said it and revealed it to him."

They are ridiculous.

We find in the Holy Qur'an:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the apostle of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of an Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad."

(The Battle Array -Surah 61- V 6)

Jesus said that one day Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) will come on earth, and he did. He called him Ahmad, because the name Ahmad points to the next life (as Muhammad was not born yet), while the name Muhammad points to this life.

Unbelievers say that the Qur'an is not a book from God revealed to Muhammad. They say Muhammad is lying. He made this up and then said: "God said it and revealed it to him."

They are ridiculous.

and remember------Khadijah said-----muhummad--you are a schmuck

I think that the Koran's concepts , name dropping of names like Jesus and other names have been stolen from earlier religions like Judaism and Christianity 'Muslim75' . Remember that 'islam' is the newest of the major 3 religions of Judaism , Christianity and 'islam' !!

Except, Jesus didn't say anything. He was fictional.

I think that the Koran's concepts , name dropping of names like Jesus and other names have been stolen from earlier religions like Judaism and Christianity 'Muslim75' . Remember that 'islam' is the newest of the major 3 religions of Judaism , Christianity and 'islam' !!

I will explain------I have worked and socialized with muslims for almost 50 years-------Newest is best-----
ask any muslim you meet

Except, Jesus didn't say anything. He was fictional.

I doubt that he was fictional-----he was just too overtly
Pharisee in all he did-----and said. It would have been
difficult to INVENT a character so consistent.----especially by the compilers of the NT-----most of whom were not
jews

Forum List

Back