Jesus said there would be earthquakes in divers places

Like Jesus supports fracking, then? All those Oklahoma quakes, like global warming, figments of our imaginations.

Better buy a bag of popcorn cause mores a comin

nothing that has not been happening throughout the last 4 billion years. Earthquakes don't have to happen in the same dozen places. The mountains were formed and still being formed from the earth plates moving against each other.
If the mountains are growing three inches a year earthquakes should be expected.

Jesus has been busy. He flooded New Orleans in 2005 because of Gay Decadance Day. However, all is well, because he seems to be very happy with Arizona!

Jesus also muttered something about the meek inheriting the world.....

Which is why all those arrogant, narcissistic Democrats are doomed!

Armed with a Bible and a good imagination one can destroy any argument; any political position. Provided, of course that anyone's listening.

Armed with a Bible and a good imagination one can destroy any argument; any political position. Provided, of course that anyone's listening.
5556.jpg

I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention. What where you saying?

nothing that has not been happening throughout the last 4 billion years. Earthquakes don't have to happen in the same dozen places. The mountains were formed and still being formed from the earth plates moving against each other.
If the mountains are growing three inches a year earthquakes should be expected.

Don't try to talk sense to idiots who believe an ancient book written by sheep and camel herders who believe in witches and though the earth was flat. They also shit on the ground and wiped on their hands. If could walk on water why didn't they invent toilet paper? The Chinese invented toilet paper about 500 AD

Don't try to talk sense to idiots who believe an ancient book written by sheep and camel herders who believe in witches and though the earth was flat. They also shit on the ground and wiped on their hands. If could walk on water why didn't they invent toilet paper? The Chinese invented toilet paper about 500 AD
Toilet paper negates God. OK. :doubt: That ancient book you refer to holds understanding that would blow your head right off your shoulders. The rumblings of the world are the Gates of Heaven opening. You are going to need that toilet paper because you are about to crap yourself.

Toilet paper negates God. OK. :doubt: That ancient book you refer to holds understanding that would blow your head right off your shoulders. The rumblings of the world are the Gates of Heaven opening. You are going to need that toilet paper because you are about to crap yourself.

recent fatwa gave muslim permission to use toilet paper

If you do not like ancient books much maybe 18th and 20th century philosophers might be more to your liking. God directed me to these two videos after a particularly intense divine experience. That might be a bit of an understatement.

I like philosophy but really do not know much about the subject. I searched "analytical deduction" in YouTube and got the first video and then the second video. If you watch Dan Robinson's discussion of Kant's philosophy on categories he explains how Kant stated if one does not have understand of an object one can not put it into a category and therefore can make no sense of it, it has no meaning. In Gregory B. Sadler's discussion of Heidegger's philosophy of nothingness he explains how Heidegger thinks that there is a mood that can reveal nothingness, namely anxiety. Heidegger looks at how anxiety is not the same as fear. I was writing up my experience between that and watching the video and found the comparison between fear and anxiety that Heidegger gave, as Sadler recounted it, uncanny. I wrote up almost the exact same thing. We both basically started with fear being a point of focus, a point fear as I named it, but then he went to anxiety whereas I went to the 'general fear'. I should mention that a general fear is not the same as something such as the fear of getting burnt in the kitchen which is a kind of general fear but is the fear of something specific, yet unknown, occurring. A general fear is pretty much the fear of God. Actually that is exactly what it is. And it is here that Heideggar was within millimetres of realizing God but then he fell away. It reminded me of watching the Challenger shooting up into the sky, heading for outer space, and then just crumbling into smoking pieces. The connection that must be made is the connection from Heidegger's nothingness to Kant's need for understanding. BLAM! Job 28 And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding. The Bible is the understanding of the fear of the Lord. There is no such thing as nothingness, only God. Not having the understanding of the Bible might also lead one to believe that there is a general God rather than the God of Jacob, the God of Isaac, and the God of Abraham. The specific God, the real God.

(You can skip to 26:00 for the impatient.)

Forum List

Back