Jesus' Run for the Presidency

I certainly have my doubts that Barak Hussein Obama was born in the US.

Apparently, Michelle Obama believes that her husband's home country is Kenya.

Michelle says Barack's Home country is Kenya - full statement - YouTube

But hey everyone who runs for president has his original birth certificate destroyed in a fire. :eusa_whistle:

What work of fiction O' briliant one?

Good point, but how could she have better phrased it. His father's homeland?

Because I refuse to buy "ZOMG, can you believe that HUGE cat Michelle just let out of the bag?!"

By definition your home country is the country that you were born in.

Definition of home country

home country
noun
the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship

Michelle Obama is a lawyer and she said this publically. She is reponsible for what she says.

At best if Barak Obama thinks Kenya is his home country he shouldn't be president here.

And yes if she meant the country that his father was from he should have said, but that's not what she said, is it?

My statement stands.

Bill Maher opines as to what would happen if Jesus ran for president as a republican.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=62Y5uHcD_Ko]Bill Maher - The Word For Republicans These Days Is... - YouTube

I am sure if he ran as a republican

The left would nail him to a cross.

:lol:

What an ignorant statement. You must be a conservative.

Lighten up sky...and get a sense of humor. You will live longer :)

I love the fact that so many nutters are so innocent. Surely you have asked that question of others. What you are doing is asking me to prove a negative. The burden of proof is entirely upon you.

Insults are the first line of weakness in any rebuttal...

Innocent?? Oh I'm far from innocent, and yes I have asked this question of a few...

So why are you afraid to give an answer, you made the claim?

I just asked you what made you so sure, I have no such burden...

Do you believe in the tooth fairy? Santa Claus?

So all you have is ridicule?

Are open discussions beyond your belief as well?

For someone who is so sure God is the equivalent of the Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus, what keeps you from an honest discussion? Or does this forum just serve your cynical side?

I'll ask you one final question then, do you believe in Love? Do you Love anyone? If your answer is no, then I understand your denial, if your answer is yes, then prove it...

Insults are the first line of weakness in any rebuttal...

Innocent?? Oh I'm far from innocent, and yes I have asked this question of a few...

So why are you afraid to give an answer, you made the claim?

I just asked you what made you so sure, I have no such burden...

For someone who is so sure God is the equivalent of the Tooth Fairy or Santa Claus, what keeps you from an honest discussion? Or does this forum just serve your cynical side?

I'll ask you one final question then, do you believe in Love? Do you Love anyone? If your answer is no, then I understand your denial, if your answer is yes, then prove it...

Ridiculous.

I have no interest in your faith....or in throwing it out.

I simply want you to keep it to yourself. You know...."Don't ask.....don't tell". can you dig it? I believe that the god you worship suggested that you do that as well.

Indeed...

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others."

"And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him."

Matthew 6 NIV - Giving to the Needy Be careful not to - Bible Gateway

Yes, indeed...

New International Version (©1984)

Matthew 4
19 "Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."

Matthew 5
14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

You can find these passages under the same link you provided...

Ridiculous.

:welcome:

republicanjesus.jpg

Just curious, since the left appears to be the "experts".

How does he feel about his mom being immersed in urine? The left defended that rather vigorously as I recall.

i think, like most people, he'd have disagreed with them doing that, but he'd have defended their right to be wrong.

I find it really interesting, though, that a thread that had far more to do with rightwing politics than it did about jesus turned into a "religion" thread b/c so many people seem to just be responding to the topic and it's title and not it's content.

Last edited:
Bill Maher opines as to what would happen if Jesus ran for president as a republican.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=62Y5uHcD_Ko]Bill Maher - The Word For Republicans These Days Is... - YouTube

no. the left is pretty comfortable with community organizers.

:eusa_whistle:

The left is pretty comfortable with Planned Parenthood too, what's your point?

no. the left is pretty comfortable with community organizers.

:eusa_whistle:

The left is pretty comfortable with Planned Parenthood too, what's your point?

i'm not sure what your point is other than to be contrary. me? i was trading quips with a friend. capice?

not that your comment had the slightest thing to do with what we were saying.

Forum List

Back