Jesus' Run for the Presidency

Hate & bigotry is wrong no matter who is doing it. Maher & many on the Left have become so hateful. I recommend some Church and a spiritual revival for them. Spending so much time hating has to take its toll. I know he's very wealthy but wealth isn't everything. I'll pray for him.

Are you bigoted in any way?

If I say that I would prefer that we take "under god" out of the pledge of allegience to this country.........and that I prefer that we take "in god we trust" off of our currency...wouyld you consider that a hateful comment?

What's your motive then? What is it about God that so offends you?

Nothing. As there is no god, god does not offend me.

Good, your preference would be denied...

What makes you so sure there is no God?

If I say that I would prefer that we take "under god" out of the pledge of allegience to this country.........and that I prefer that we take "in god we trust" off of our currency...wouyld you consider that a hateful comment?

The comportment of those who call themselves by His name.

Are we casting stones???

Tsk, Tsk...

I love the fact that so many nutters are so innocent. Surely you have asked that question of others. What you are doing is asking me to prove a negative. The burden of proof is entirely upon you.

I love the fact that so many nutters are so innocent. Surely you have asked that question of others. What you are doing is asking me to prove a negative. The burden of proof is entirely upon you.

Insults are the first line of weakness in any rebuttal...

Innocent?? Oh I'm far from innocent, and yes I have asked this question of a few...

So why are you afraid to give an answer, you made the claim?

I just asked you what made you so sure, I have no such burden...

Yea, really. It sure as hell wasn't 'politics'. It isn't funny - so the humor forums out. It's not a flame ... so the romper room seems appropriate.... Any poster that claims Christ for their own political agenda deserves to be posting here.

i didn't post it in humor, did I?

and if it weren't yom kippur, i'd have a lot more to say.

over and out.

What do these haters know about humor anyway... Noooo, it's not like the GOP always pretends to be the party of God or anything! :lol:

Innocent?? Oh I'm far from innocent, and yes I have asked this question of a few...

Do you believe in the tooth fairy? Santa Claus?

yes ? :eusa_shifty:

yes ? :eusa_shifty:

Don't fret, Val.

That lame red herring always gets tossed out in these discussions.
Anything to diminish another's faith.

:eusa_pray:

I have no interest in your faith....or in throwing it out.

I simply want you to keep it to yourself. You know...."Don't ask.....don't tell". can you dig it? I believe that the god you worship suggested that you do that as well.

I simply want you to keep it to yourself. You know...."Don't ask.....don't tell". can you dig it? I believe that the god you worship suggested that you do that as well.

Indeed...

“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others."

"And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6&version=NIV

Last edited:
Thanks. I was really hoping i wouldn't have to go find that. You will be receiving a special delivery.....it is a lovely shade of green, but no water or sunlight is required.

That could work out well actually... :lol:

Don't ask, don't tell...Just stand by the Constitution and it's all good!

I certainly have my doubts that Barak Hussein Obama was born in the US.

Apparently, Michelle Obama believes that her husband's home country is Kenya.

Michelle says Barack's Home country is Kenya - full statement - YouTube

But hey everyone who runs for president has his original birth certificate destroyed in a fire. :eusa_whistle:

What work of fiction O' briliant one?

Good point, but how could she have better phrased it. His father's homeland?

Because I refuse to buy "ZOMG, can you believe that HUGE cat Michelle just let out of the bag?!"

By definition your home country is the country that you were born in.

Definition of home country

home country
noun
the country in which a person was born and usually raised, regardless of the present country of residence and citizenship

Michelle Obama is a lawyer and she said this publically. She is reponsible for what she says.

At best if Barak Obama thinks Kenya is his home country he shouldn't be president here.

And yes if she meant the country that his father was from he should have said, but that's not what she said, is it?

But hey everyone who runs for president has his original birth certificate destroyed in a fire. :eusa_whistle:

Well, Kiwi...............looks like I wqsn't wrong after all.

Therapy is obviously not working too well for you :cuckoo:

Well, Kiwi...............looks like I wqsn't wrong after all.

Therapy is obviously not working too well for you :cuckoo:

You are a birther. Therapy was invented for people like you.

Forum List

Back