Jesus' Run for the Presidency

Oh I beg to differ, Love requires a commitment, loyalty, faithfulness, etc...

Do you struggle with making the right decisions concerning your loved ones?

Have you ever lost someone close to you?

Personally, the spiritual battles I deal with are daily, once I recognized this and this alone, I knew God was real...

I am sure it works differently for others, for me it took years to get there...

My religious beliefs are really irrelevant to this discussion, but if you must know I am a Christian...

I agree with love, but it is up to you to do that. There is no third party demanding certain things for you..

Your religious beliefs are absolutely relevent to this discussion as I'll explain in a minute. So if you are Christian, you do not believe Islam is the one true way, or Bhuddism, or Taoism, or Hindu, or Mormonism? There is a reason I ask, to aid my argument in the debate we are having...which is why I wanted to know if you were also born in the US....

Yes I was born in America...

I agree with love, but it is up to you to do that. There is no third party demanding certain things for you..

Your religious beliefs are absolutely relevent to this discussion as I'll explain in a minute. So if you are Christian, you do not believe Islam is the one true way, or Bhuddism, or Taoism, or Hindu, or Mormonism? There is a reason I ask, to aid my argument in the debate we are having...which is why I wanted to know if you were also born in the US....

I thought we couldn't help who we fall in love with.....

:eusa_whistle:

Oh I beg to differ, Love requires a commitment, loyalty, faithfulness, etc...

Do you struggle with making the right decisions concerning your loved ones?

Have you ever lost someone close to you?

Personally, the spiritual battles I deal with are daily, once I recognized this and this alone, I knew God was real...

I am sure it works differently for others, for me it took years to get there...

My religious beliefs are really irrelevant to this discussion, but if you must know I am a Christian...

Yes I was born in America...

99 percent of the reason you are Christian is because you were born in the US. Ditto a Jew is Israel, a Muslim in Iraq, a Buddhist in Thailand, a Hindu in India.

With most people their religious affliation is already decided depending on where they are born.

Don't you think it strange - and blows most religious arguments out of the water (by this I mean those zealous enough to think their religion is the 'one true' faith) - that the vast majority of people who have a religious bent are born into it. If a particular religion was the one true faith, why hasn't it overtaken, or superceded other religions? If the god was so strong, why can't this omnipresent being persuade others that his version of what a god is, is the one true faith.

These questions are rhetorical. I know the answer. Religion is a fairy tale, and your affiliation depends on what myths/legends you were born into. The only reason Christianity took off was because of Constantine's conversion on his death bed, and a lot of death and destruction. Ditto Islam with regard to converting people at the point of sword.

Last edited:
Skirts and sandals?

Republicans would never vote for Jesus unless he shaved and cut his hair.

Why would the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, ruler of the universe be running for President?

Forum List

Back