Jesus or Paul?

Acts or Faith?

• Was Jesus, quoted by Matthew right?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Was Paul when he said the only path is belief in Jesus right?

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
How will we be be judged?

Will it be how we treated the poor, clothed the bums, bailed our buds out of bum raps, or helped the sick?

OR

Will it be the delusions of someone who had too much sun on their head, who told us to believe that Paul trumps Jesus?

I'll go with Matthew. I'll visit with Jews, Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists when my time comes.

Last edited:

Will it be how we treated the poor, clothed the bums, bailed our buds out of bum raps, or helped the sick?

OR

Will it be the delusions of someone who had too much sun on their head, who told us to believe that Paul trumps Jesus?

I'll go with Matthew. I'll visit with Jews, Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists when my time comes.

Your user name sucks dude.....it's stupid :lol:

OR

I'll second that. You will be rewarded based on your treatment of others. You will be saved by Grace through faith in Christ. If you are not saved, your works are dead.

OR

Educate yourself on that name, Dabs, instead of spouting off about something that you are ignorant about.
thumbsup.gif

OR

neither.

We will be judged based off our individual actions and interactions with those who's path we cross in life.

OR

Educate yourself on that name, Dabs, instead of spouting off about something that you are ignorant about.
thumbsup.gif

Hey.....I'll have you know, I know a lot about dicks, including how to tuck'em :lol:

Forum List

Back