Jesus or Ayn Rand - can conservatives claim both?

Jesus or Ayn Rand - can conservatives claim both?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I love watching people squirm when they're uncomfortable defending their heros.
To each his own, but I still love stupid threads based on false dichotomies, but what makes it better is the stupid OP who doesn't even see that.

No offense.....

:lol:

You'd have a point if I didn't give the option of "other". But I did, so you don't.

No offense

:lol:
So why do you assume the two are mutually exclusive? Why assume Ryan supporters are Christians?

Why are so many things the left hyperventilates about religion-based? Why do you think Jesus an issue in a constitutional republic? Do you see how moronic that is?

Last edited:
It's a year old article, but is very topical considering Mitt's pick of Ryan.

http://ratpoison.nongnu.org/ratpoison.png

Funny, I thought the progressives were the ones trying to claim Jesus. As for Rand, the one person I personally know who likes her is a Democrat, not a Republican.

She's Paul Ryan's guiding light.

He likes some of the things she says, so do I. That doesn't make her my guiding light, and I have no evidence she is his either. Even if she is, so what? Would you be more comfortable if he followed Mao?

Funny, I thought the progressives were the ones trying to claim Jesus. As for Rand, the one person I personally know who likes her is a Democrat, not a Republican.

She's Paul Ryan's guiding light.

He likes some of the things she says, so do I. That doesn't make her my guiding light, and I have no evidence she is his either. Even if she is, so what? Would you be more comfortable if he followed Mao?
Like Anita Dunn and Ron Bloom.

I love Ayn Rand. I don't get this OP at all. I don't think the OP understands Rand whatsoever.

One can question.

Forum List

Back