jesus on how to deal with gay people, muslims, etc

blu

Sep 21, 2009
jesus.jpg

if only more "Christians" actually followed what jesus said

"Judge with righteous judgment.” - Jesus. No, he didn't studder. Jesus didn't say to leave the judging to Him. But, He will judge and he will throw homosexuals, Muslims, Jews, and all the wicked, into Hell.

See the OT to see the detailed beliefs of Jesus concerning sexual perverts and those who reject the one true God.

"I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians, they are so unlike your Christ." - Gandhi

That being said, I don't know of any self respecting homosexual that would dress like me...so the clothing them is out. ;)

I'm not sure if that is entirely accurate.
Hate the Sin, Love the Sinner.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Your faith has set you free.
You are forgiven, go and sin no more.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

This seems to cover the topic.

If only fools on the left would quit using Jesus Christ as a political tool. There hasn't been as much anti-Christian rhetoric in the political arena since JFK confessed that he was a Catholic.

"Judge with righteous judgment.” - Jesus. No, he didn't studder. Jesus didn't say to leave the judging to Him. But, He will judge and he will throw homosexuals, Muslims, Jews, and all the wicked, into Hell.

See the OT to see the detailed beliefs of Jesus concerning sexual perverts and those who reject the one true God.

It's so funny to watch the Stance Dance on whether the OT is important to Christian beliefs or not.

If only fools on the left would quit using Jesus Christ as a political tool. There hasn't been as much anti-Christian rhetoric in the political arena since JFK confessed that he was a Catholic.

Catholics are into confession ya know.

:lol:

God was a pretty violent MFer in the OT, are you sure he didn't mellow out a bit after he had a kid?

Are we still suppose to kill the un-believers?

How about killing the women and children. Is the OT God okay with that sometimes too?

Santorum is a Lefty? Who'd uh thunk.

Forum List

Back