Jesus love you

Yes he does.

Why didnt he stop the holocaust and all the wars, famines and tsunamies; why not just make a nice world where people can live happily - what is he a masochist? :cuckoo:
I will not waist my time to answer you because i know you will not listen even the question you asked have make no sense.

How does a simple question like that make no sense?

If I was a god who created the universe I would stop wars and famines and allow people to live happy fullfilled lives :eusa_angel:

why not some other god?
There is no other God. All other gods, even allah, is made up by man and false.

How do you know, all the other religions say their god is the right one?
point of correction Christianity is not a religion but a relationship . Jesus Christ came to restore the relationship between God and man, if you know what Christianity his you will not compare it will religion group.

point of correction Christianity is not a religion but a relationship . Jesus Christ came to restore the relationship between God and man, if you know what Christianity his you will not compare it will religion group.

point of correction...please do get your facts straight.

christinaity is a cult surrounding and following a man called ....christ.

don't worry i will be praying for you for God to open your understanding to thew truth. i will not respond to your comets again. bye, love you in Jesus name.

There is no other God. All other gods, even allah, is made up by man and false.

If you believe a god created the universe you are using religious terminology, so its a religion.

Pretending its something other than that is mere a tactic :eusa_shifty:

don't worry i will be praying for you for God to open your understanding to thew truth. i will not respond to your comets again. bye, love you in Jesus name.

Fraidy cat...

Jayzez, he didnt last long...NEXT :lol:

Fraidy cat...

the truth usually drives them bat shit crazy.

If you believe a god created the universe you are using religious terminology, so its a religion.

Pretending its something other than that is mere a tactic :eusa_shifty:
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee love you in Jesus name bye.

For God so love the world that he gave is only be loving son that who so ever believe in him shall not perish but have everlasting life (John 3:16), Jesus love you as you her if only you her willing to come to him. it those not matter how bad your sin his if you can only come to him in humility like the prodigal son, JESUS his willing to accept you.

Showing someone a poor example of justice is not love.

Yet Jesus did just that with his so called sacrifice.

Ezekiel 18:20
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Psalm 49:7
None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

Regards
DL

Wrong as satan worshipers usually are.

Fraidy cat...

Sorry, I can't resist. No more response to comets? Hee hee. Sorry, I mean no harm. :D

Fraidy cat...

the truth usually drives them bat shit crazy.
No, us Christians are not the crazy ones. The truth drives you guys nuts though.

There are crazies in every religion and every walk of life. Buddhists who self-immolate-crazy. Jewish people who obsess over killing ALL Muslims...crazy. Christians who obsess over bombing those clinics (even though we may not agree with it all, there are other ways to deal with it) are crazy. Timothy McVeigh....enough said. Muslim suicide bombers....crazy.

There are crazy dangerous people in EVERY religion. The history of Paganism is quite eery and bloody, indeed. Salem Witch Trials. Oh, we could go on and on.

How nice it would be if we could stop looking at religion as our compass of how to treat others.

The extremists don't need evangelizing. They need in-patient psychiatric treatment.

yes, only if you her willing to come to him.

Sounds like pimp or sexual abuser mentality to me. "he will love you if you are willing to come to him"
Jesus love you even when you her a sinner, i am talking of coming to him with a open heart of repentance.

What is your definition of repentance? Do you still not sin? If man's nature is to sin(which is why we needs Christ's forgiveness in the first place), isn't the notion of repentance equally unachievable?

Repentance... admission of guilt, asking forgiveness, and a promise to not sin anymore.

So, I ask... do you not sin anymore?

I got the first two covered very well, thank you very much... the third? not so much.

Forum List

Back