Jesus love you

yes, only if you her willing to come to him.

Sounds like pimp or sexual abuser mentality to me. "he will love you if you are willing to come to him"
Jesus love you even when you her a sinner, i am talking of coming to him with a open heart of repentance.

Even worse! Not only does he sound like a pimp sexual abuser.....sounds like a masochist wife beater too.

Does he love muslims?
Yes he dose, he love every body including sinners that is one of the reasons why he came to die, he came to die for me and you.

Of course he loves sinners. EVERYONE is a sinner. God hates ALL sin, and respects no mortal over any other mortal.

I still believe that God has reached out to everyone in a different manner. There are multiple cultures, languages, perceptions, etc.., around the world, and I believe that THIS is where many of the religions came from. Neither my Northern European nor Native American ancestry put me at the front of the line to receive the words of Christ, when he spoke them. It came over a few hundred years-hence we have Paganism and different Native American spiritual beliefs, to this day.

But can someone be held accountable, if they are either not exposed to Christian teachings, or if they are simply incapable (due to age, education, etc...) of understanding them? I believe not.

But I understand your passion. I have leaned on Christ for many things in my lifetime. But everyone who was raised in a particular religion, is going to (most of the time) cling to that religion throughout their lifetimes; because it was what was taught to them from a very young age, and it is what gives them comfort.

Yes he dose, he love every body including sinners that is one of the reasons why he came to die, he came to die for me and you.

aaahhh delusions...... got to love them.
Jesus love you too

Oh Im used to hoards of puppy dogs in love following me around...... gets to be a bit tiresome and stalker at times. They don't get the idea of not a chance in hell buzz the hell off. Only the real hard core nut case whack jobs say "i love you" without ever even meeting you before. :eusa_whistle:

Why?
Because he is the creator of the universe, just that Satan deceive man to rebel against God.

Wait a minute, he is the creator of everything, but he died for us - tho not really because he raised himself up again (why go thru this sharade?).

If he is so great that he can create everything, why go thru all this nonsense of 'dying for us', raising himself from the 'dead', playing little tricks (miracles) for us...

...sounds like a tall tale to me :eusa_whistle:

Because he is the creator of the universe, just that Satan deceive man to rebel against God.

Wait a minute, he is the creator of everything, but he died for us - tho not really because he raised himself up again (why go thru this sharade?).

If he is so great that he can create everything, why go thru all this nonsense of 'dying for us', raising himself from the 'dead', playing little tricks (miracles) for us...

...sounds like a tall tale to me :eusa_whistle:
This was the quote i made in one of my post today ''Truth have always be ignored and underrated by many individual due to their believe and myopic life style even in the midst of undeniable proof of truthfulness people try to justify their own believe especially when such the truth will denial them from some privileges which the truth is against''. you may try to defend yourself but remember that the truth remains the truth.

Forum List

Back