Jesus Lost The Election

LOL....your splash reminded me of Osama Bin Laden hitting the water during his muslim funeral services at sea.[/Q

Your willingness to insult those you will eventually have to deal with makes me believe you will have no future in politics. The only future for people like you will be on forums like this, and to honest thats nothing to be proud of.

Future? I was born in 1934. At that time the average life expectency for a white male in

the U S was 61. Go Figure[/QUOT

1934.. that puts you at about 76..Hate to be the bearer of the truth but your generation is on the way out and your ideals are going with them.

Boy, I guess I take it for granted living on the East coast. We lost the election because you people actually believe that in 2013 gays shouldnt get married or its the governments job to regulate what a women does to her body. We lost the election because no sane person would vote for a candidate who concerns themselves with what two people do in their own bedroom. I envy those with the spare time to concern themselves with such petty things. Lets start focusing on the economy, jobs, the unemployment rate, poverty, hunger etc.

That right there screams of BS repeating the lefts talking points to a T republican my ass!!

If you had cleaned crap ut of your ears would have heard the message about jobs the economy,poverty. Instead you made a mountain out of a mole hill with your shrill rhetoric,you and your kind are the ones that focused on the irrelevant.

Oh i hear them and support them. The Tea Party is in on the right track with the economy.. Its a little to radical on the govt, but overall its the best policy I can find. If you had read my post it was concerning Romney's need to get you people behind him on social issues because you find them so important for some reason. Do you think the gap in votes from women, minorities and youth is because of his economic policy?? What kind of drugs are you taking? You spit Glen Beck talking points at me because you dont want to see the truth for what it is. social issues are a thing of the past and if we want to take back 1600 you and all of the other AARP members of the west Kansas Tea Party need to realize that

Future? I was born in 1934. At that time the average life expectency for a white male in

the U S was 61. Go Figure[/QUOT

1934.. that puts you at about 76..Hate to be the bearer of the truth but your generation is on the way out and your ideals are going with them.

LMAO

Your math sucks almost as bad as your opinions. The Republican party and Christianity are what's slowly dying in this country...Christianity all over the world.

Last edited:
Well, yeah. If you read the teachings of Jesus you would see that the only way he would have won the last election the winner would have had to have been Stewart Alexander. :)

Well, yeah. If you read the teachings of Jesus you would see that the only way he would have won the last election the winner would have had to have been Stewart Alexander. :)

I did read the teachings of Jesus......probably ten times. Fairy tales never impressed me much.

I did read the teachings of Jesus......probably ten times. Fairy tales never impressed me much.

I was talking about the teachings of Jesus, not stories about him. Which of the teachings in particular do you consider a fairy tale?

Jesus lost nothing. In his day Romans put people to death for entertainment. A world without Jesus message would be unimaginable, but I am certain history would have been far worse.

Yeah unimaginably great! We would probably be so far more ahead than we are right now. The thought of how it has blinded is purely ridiculous

I was talking about the teachings of Jesus, not stories about him. Which of the teachings in particular do you consider a fairy tale?

Surely you jest!

The new testament says that folks who believe in Jesus will rise from the grave, meet the ghost floating on a cloud, be joined by those still alive who believe, fly off to paradise to live an eternal life of bliss while those who don't believe what they do will roast in a pit. Like I said.....fairy tales don't impress me much:

Matthew 24:30 ~ And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory~

1 Thessalonians 4:

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

John 3:18

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Luke 16

24 So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

Last edited:

If you were in a church for what again? 60 years and only read the teachings of Jesus 10 times in 60 years then I think I know why your journey failed. Study to show yourself approved was overlooked by you.

Does it not dawn on you that you create threads that confirm BIBLE PROPHECY?????

You make up the fairy tales. You pretend that the Bible says that people go to Heaven to float around on clouds. Where is your understanding of dimensions?
God explained them thousands of years ago! Jesus moved freely among them. Hawking just discovered them, theoretically. And yet you bet your eternal soul on misconceptions that you conjured up.
It is your own ignorance that has created your disbelief, not God's fallibility. He's never wrong. You are constantly wrong about Him.

So go on, Campbell, You are right. Jesus lost. Just like the Bible said He would in the end times. We've known that for 6,000 years. You just got it.
What happens next Campbell? Jesus lost. Will there be peace now? Now that the secular world won?
My question to you is, Are we better off now without Him?

Dear Sweet Young Republican,
Bless your heart. I love Idealism. I stand beside you waving my flag.
But we have a problem. We are still a two party nation, but the parties are no longer Republican and Democrat.
We are, the Constitution Party vs the Global Initiative Party. < (GIP) :tongue:
Obama, Clinton and Clinton, Bush and Bush are all Global Initiative Party members, and plan on continuing to move us in the UN direction under a UN constitution which overrides our own.
Did you know that our future rulers are applying for country hood now? The United Nation wants to be considered an actual (pretend) nation. I hear the beaches are to die for.

Forum List

Back