Jesus Lost The Election

Boy, I guess I take it for granted living on the East coast. We lost the election because you people actually believe that in 2013 gays shouldnt get married or its the governments job to regulate what a women does to her body. We lost the election because no sane person would vote for a candidate who concerns themselves with what two people do in their own bedroom. I envy those with the spare time to concern themselves with such petty things. Lets start focusing on the economy, jobs, the unemployment rate, poverty, hunger etc.

Boy, I guess I take it for granted living on the East coast. We lost the election because you people actually believe that in 2013 gays shouldnt get married or its the governments job to regulate what a women does to her body. We lost the election because no sane person would vote for a candidate who concerns themselves with what two people do in their own bedroom. I envy those with the spare time to concern themselves with such petty things. Lets start focusing on the economy, jobs, the unemployment rate, poverty, hunger etc.

It doesn't end in the bedroom.....although that's certainly reason enough. If a woman is in her bedroom and accidently becomes pregnant and she decides that the family is already big enough the Republicans want to let the government step in and help her doctor decide what's the best medical decision for her to make. Where do these nut jobs get off? Creationism, global warming, right to life, immigration, wide spread descrimination, sodomy laws, the gun lobby, huge amounts of the borrowed money to the already rediculously bloated military/industrial complex, low taxes for the rich while continuing to borrow from foreign banks, etc. Is there no end to these insane ideas?

Last edited:
why are so many christians so filled to the brim wth hate?

maybe because the world we live in is filled with evil, filth, corruptiion and sin, all things we are commanded to hate.

I take it from that you believe you're carrying out the instructions written in the new testament?

Matthew 5
5 Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth

Matthew 5
39 But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Matthew 5
40 As for the one who wants to sue you and take away your shirt, let him have your coat as well.

Matthew 5
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go one mile, go with him two

Matthew 5
44 "But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

2nd James
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

Matthew 5
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Last edited:
That's mighty selective of you, Cammmpbell.

Sure, Christians are instructed to be meek, to turn the other cheek, and to refrain from reprisals, but that's only because "VENGEANCE IS MINE" (says the Lord).

As for hating the wicked nonetheless, it's totally Biblical.

Psalms 139:19-22 (NASB)

19 O that You would slay the wicked, O God;
Depart from me, therefore, men of bloodshed.
20 For they speak against You wickedly,
And Your enemies take Your name in vain.
21 Do I not hate those who hate You, O Lord?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
22 I hate them with the utmost hatred;
They have become my enemies.

See, that's the beauty of Christianity: things like hatred and meekness (turning the other cheek while simultaneously longing to wash one's own feet in the blood of the person laying the smack down on you) aren't mutually exclusive in terms of proper Christian etiquette.

Can I get an "AMEN"?

I mean seriously.....that's just about what it boils down to.

Queers getting equal rights, women getting abortions, Blacks getting to vote, etc.

Too bad you cannot understand how it is the American people who really lost.

Bad enough we have an areligious president, congress, media and society, but no one is thinking beyond the moment. That's why we are the ones who lost.

That's mighty selective of you, Cammmpbell.

Sure, Christians are instructed to be meek, to turn the other cheek, and to refrain from reprisals, but that's only because "VENGEANCE IS MINE" (says the Lord).

As for hating the wicked nonetheless, it's totally Biblical.

Psalms 139:19-22 (NASB)

19 O that You would slay the wicked, O God;
Depart from me, therefore, men of bloodshed.
20 For they speak against You wickedly,
And Your enemies take Your name in vain.
21 Do I not hate those who hate You, O Lord?
And do I not loathe those who rise up against You?
22 I hate them with the utmost hatred;
They have become my enemies.

See, that's the beauty of Christianity: things like hatred and meekness (turning the other cheek while simultaneously longing to wash one's own feet in the blood of the person laying the smack down on you) aren't mutually exclusive in terms of proper Christian etiquette.

Can I get an "AMEN"?

SHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITT Doc....if you want to go to the old book here's something for you:

There are forty-two reasons to put a person to death in the Old Testament:

Murder - Gen. 9:6; Ex. 21:12-14,20,23; Lev. 24:17,21; Num. 35:16-34; Deut. 19.
Failing to circumcise - Gen. 17:14; Ex. 4:24,25.
Eating leavened bread during feast of unleavened bread - Ex.
2:15,19.
Smiting Parents- Ex. 21:15.
Kidnapping - Ex. 21:16; Deut. 24:7.
Cursing Parents - Ex. 21:17; Lev. 20:9.
Negligence with animals that kill - Ex. 21:28-32.
Witchcraft - Ex. 22:18.
Bestiality - Ex. 22:19; Lev. 18:23-29; 20:15,16.
Idolatry - Ex. 22:20.
Making holy anointing oil - Ex. 30:33.
Putting holy anointing oil on strangers - Ex. 30:33.
Making the holy perfume - Ex. 30:38.
Defiling the Sabbath - Ex. 31:14.
Working on the Sabbath - Ex. 35:2.
Eating the flesh of the peace offerings in
uncleanness - Lev. 7:20,21.
Eating the fat of sacrifices - Lev. 7:25.
Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the tabernacle - Lev. 17:1-9.
Eating blood - Lev. 17:10-14.
Incest - Lev. 18:6-29; 20:11-22.
Eating sacrifices at the wrong time - Lev. 19:5-8.
Consecration of children to idols - Lev. 20:1-5.
Spiritualism - Lev. 20:6,27.
Adultery - Lev. 20:10; Deut. 22:22-30.
Sodomy/Homosexuality - Lev. 20:13.
Relationship with a menstruous woman - Lev. 20:18.
Whoredom - Lev. 21:9; Deut. 22:21,22.
Sacrilege - Lev. 22:3.
Refusing to fast on day of atonement - Lev. 23:29.
Working on atonement - Lev. 23:30.
Blasphemy - Lev. 24:11-16.
Failure to keep the Passover - Num. 9:13.
Presumptuous - Num. 15:30,31.
Gathering firewood on the Sabbath - Num. 15:32,36.
Failure to purify self before worship - Num. 19:13,20.
False prophecy - Deut. 13:1-18; 18:20.
Leading men away from God - Deut. 13:6-18.
Stubbornness and rebelliousness - Deut. 21:18-23.
Gluttony - Deut. 21:20-23.
Drunkenness - Deut. 21:20-23.
Backbiting - Deut. 17:2-7.
False dreams and visions - Deut. 13:1-18.

Good luck with that, YoungRepublican.

After the final election results were posted I didn't know there were any young Republicans

Last edited:

After the final election results were posted I didn't know there were any young Republicans

We're here and hopefully will be making a big splash in the party within the decade!

Dont need luck when we have reason on our side. Thanks for the well tidings though

Last edited:

We're here and hopefully will be making a big splash in the party within the decade!

LOL....your splash reminded me of Osama Bin Laden hitting the water during his muslim funeral services at sea.[/Q

Your willingness to insult those you will eventually have to deal with makes me believe you will have no future in politics. The only future for people like you will be on forums like this, and to honest thats nothing to be proud of.

I mean seriously.....that's just about what it boils down to.

Queers getting equal rights, women getting abortions, Blacks getting to vote, etc.

Odd, I thought jesus loved all, despite who they were or what they did.

He does love everyone....but that doesn't mean everyone will get into Heaven. Depends on whatever they've done they've asked for forgiveness and admitted they've sinned (and are truthful about it).
And God said the end days will be like the days of Noah....i'd say we're pretty close.

That right there screams of BS repeating the lefts talking points to a T republican my ass!!

If you had cleaned crap ut of your ears would have heard the message about jobs the economy,poverty. Instead you made a mountain out of a mole hill with your shrill rhetoric,you and your kind are the ones that focused on the irrelevant.

LOL....your splash reminded me of Osama Bin Laden hitting the water during his muslim funeral services at sea.[/Q

Your willingness to insult those you will eventually have to deal with makes me believe you will have no future in politics. The only future for people like you will be on forums like this, and to honest thats nothing to be proud of.

Future? I was born in 1934. At that time the average life expectency for a white male in the U S was 61. Go Figure

Forum List

Back