Jesus Lost The Election

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
I mean seriously.....that's just about what it boils down to.

Queers getting equal rights, women getting abortions, Blacks getting to vote, etc.

Last edited:
True. But Jesus does not depend on the popular vote. That's why he made such a point of telling His followers that the road would be hard and narrow. Many will fall by the wayside. Being a Christian was never supposed to be easy, or popular.

Doing the right thing instead of the fun thing will never win a single vote. Not one. The pubic would elect their drug dealer (and they did) to office rather than a good man.

Jesus lost nothing. In his day Romans put people to death for entertainment. A world without Jesus message would be unimaginable, but I am certain history would have been far worse.

Just shows how morally sick the majority of this country is......
Of course, the Bible also told us these things would happen.

I have faith that He will take care of the problem, when He's had enough.
I hope i'm here to see it.

Jesus lost nothing. In his day Romans put people to death for entertainment. A world without Jesus message would be unimaginable, but I am certain history would have been far worse.

I think I could handle a world where nobody believed they were gonna' meet a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live in bliss forever while anyone who disagreed with them burned in a pit like a chestnut on an open fire.

Matthew 24:30 ~ And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory~

1 Thessalonians 4:

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

John 3:18

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Luke 16

24 So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

Last edited:
Cammmmpbell, buddy, how you liking this world without Him? It's what you want. Ain't it great?

They just spent all week burying children in Conn. We asked the Lord to separate Himself from our schools, and He did as we asked. How sad is our short sightedness, because when He goes, the restrainer goes with Him.

Our children used to pray to Him in the morning. Now we make bullet proof back packs for them to shield themselves with, instead.

Know Christ, know love.
No Christ, no love.

Forum List

Back