Jesus knew nothing of a trinity god.

Everyone twists the bible to fit their own personal doctrine, just like you're doing now. It's an easy thing to do with a book that's totally made up and open to different interpretations.
Sorry, this is very explicit. Kind of like the Creation story. The "Evening and Morning" were a day. One can try to reinvent or re interpret ---- but what the Bible says is what it says. The twisting always comes when one is trying to circumvent Jesus to arrive in heaven!
So you're saying that Noah got 2 kangaroos from Australia, as well as all the other marsupials there, for his boat, and then put them all back afterwards? How did he do it?
No, Australia didn't exist before the FLOOD and GOD (according to the Bible) brought the animals HE wanted to go to NOAH. Read the Genesis account.
WHAT??? Australia didn't exist before the flood? How long ago was this flood? And where did you get this info that it didn't exist?
Science that backs up the DELUGE as an absolute fact.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ TOTAL NONSENSE ALERT!!!!

This isn't science. In fact, there's no scientific explanations anywhere.

God experiences time all at once.

The bible doesn't teach that.
You are absolutely the last person I would ask what the Bible tells us.

I asked you to believe Jesus-- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- Its you who refuse.
Its you who are being mislead. If you studied the bible like I have for many years both sides, and the facts of Israelite God worship history, etc-- Gods word condemns the usage of statues, icons, graven images. God has not changed.
You are literally batshit crazy.

not me. those being mislead are.
^dunning effect

Sorry, this is very explicit. Kind of like the Creation story. The "Evening and Morning" were a day. One can try to reinvent or re interpret ---- but what the Bible says is what it says. The twisting always comes when one is trying to circumvent Jesus to arrive in heaven!
So you're saying that Noah got 2 kangaroos from Australia, as well as all the other marsupials there, for his boat, and then put them all back afterwards? How did he do it?
No, Australia didn't exist before the FLOOD and GOD (according to the Bible) brought the animals HE wanted to go to NOAH. Read the Genesis account.
WHAT??? Australia didn't exist before the flood? How long ago was this flood? And where did you get this info that it didn't exist?
Science that backs up the DELUGE as an absolute fact.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ TOTAL NONSENSE ALERT!!!!

This isn't science. In fact, there's no scientific explanations anywhere.

You're talking about evolution. They ignore the real science.

Forum List

Back