Jesus is the Light... Not God, though. Are there lots of Gods, or just one..

Hi JD:

First of all, if you want these readers to understand the context of your statements, then at least quote something from my testimony; so everyone is on the same page. And your language . . . Holy Cow!!!

Terral- It doesn't make any damned difference that the Word and the Holy Spirit are the same. I KNOW this. They are not fucking ENTITIES OF GOD. That is something you trinity puppets have been brainwashed into believing.

The Holy Spirit is the 'water witness Helper' (John 16:7) of God's Living Word (F+S+HS = in blue) ...

Mystery2.jpg

... in the same exact pattern that Eve is the 'helper' (Gen. 2:18-22 = also in blue) of Adam and 'her seed.'

Mystery5.jpg

The word is the teachings.. The spirit is the mindset to serve..

No. JD is out to lunch and clueless :)confused:). :0)

So those two concepts are one, like in a marriage.. But not the same, like as if osmosis happened and they joined as being the same exact thing. They are still two different needs. The word must be taught and then the mindset to serve will be gifted.

Not fucking entities. Get your head out of your ass.

Someone came along and brainwashed JD with a lot of filthy nonsense and the rest is babbling :)cuckoo:) history . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Hi JD:

LMAO, I suppose you could always add "the light, the mighty counselor, and John and Moses" along with the three in one you believe erroneously are all God.

Since JD quotes nothing from my work, then nobody knows what in the heck you are going on about. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are the three witnesses (1Jn 5:6-8) of God's Living Word!!! JD has a spirit 'and' a soul 'and' a physical body.

Man.jpg

If JD cannot recognize that man is also a 'trinity' having three witnesses of spirit (your spirit), soul (begotten blood witness) and a physical body (helper of spirit and soul), then you are much too far from the lifeboat to receive any lifeline from a bible-thumper like me. Nobody on my side of this debate is saying that the Father + Son + Holy Spirit = God (the counterfeit LIE) . Are you really that STUPID :)confused:)????

The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are the three witnesses of God's Living WORD!!!!! Jesus Christ is THE WORD made flesh (John 1:14), or the "Son of the Living God" (Matt. 16:16-18). Jesus Christ is the Father + Son + Holy Spirit all rolled into the ONE. God's three witnesses are testifying in Revelation 1:8, while the Word's three witnesses appear in Matthew 28:19. Christ (F+S+HS) is the 'IMAGE of the Invisible God' (Col. 1:15) because the Father + Son + Holy Spirit (diagram) have the same triune relationship/image as God To Come + God Who Is + God Who Was (diagram).

Now, if JD cannot understand the truth in my statements, then please cease from reading my posts to play the babbling idiot :)confused:). No one has seen GOD at ANY TIME (John 1:18), but MANY 'have' seen Jesus Christ the SON OF GOD (John 1:34) . . .

God is not a human.

Really? God is not a 1964 Mustang with bucket seats, so stop wasting breath telling everyone what God IS NOT. The fact that "God is NOT a man" is plainly written in Numbers 23:19 . . .

We are instructed to not worship humans.

Cornelius is worshiping Peter in Acts 10:25. Perhaps JD should spend more time studying the Greek . . .

Jesus was a human, any way you cut it. He was made in human form. MORTAL. He DIED.

No. Jesus taught that the greatest born of woman is John the Baptist (Matt. 11:11) and Scripture teaches that Christ was "found in appearance AS A MAN." Phil. 2:8.

God cannot die, can he, now.

Absolutely NOT. Jesus Christ is the "Son of God" and JD does NOT appear to know the difference. God sacrificed His Living Word (Heaven), before The Light was even sent into this broken Adamic Universe 'and' Jesus Christ epitomizes in the flesh what God to His Word in transforming HIM into the Father + Son + Holy Spirit.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

1 John 5:6-8 (New American Standard Bible)

6This is the One who came (A)by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood It is (B)the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.

7For there are (C)three that testify:

8[a]the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

John 1:14 (New American Standard Bible)

The Word Made Flesh
14And (A)the Word (B)became flesh, and (C)dwelt among us, and (D)we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of (E)grace and (F)truth.

Matthew 16:16-18 (New American Standard Bible)

16Simon Peter answered, "You are (A)the Christ, (B)the Son of (C)the living God."

17And Jesus said to him, "Blessed are you, (D)Simon Barjona, because (E)flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

18"I also say to you that you are (F)Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of (G)Hades will not overpower it.

Revelation 1:8 (New American Standard Bible)

8"I am (A)the Alpha and the Omega," says the (B)Lord God, "(C)who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

Matthew 28:19 (New American Standard Bible)

19"(A)Go therefore and (B)make disciples of (C)all the nations, (D)baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,

Colossians 1:15-17 (New American Standard Bible)

15He is the (A)image of the (B)invisible God, the (C)firstborn of all creation.

16For (D)by Him all things were created, (E)both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether (F)thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities--(G)all things have been created through Him and for Him.

17He (H)is before all things, and in Him all things hold together.

John 1:18 (New King James Version)

18 No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son,[a] who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.

ohn 1:34 (New American Standard Bible)

34"I myself have seen, and have testified that this is (A)the Son of God."

Numbers 23:19 (New American Standard Bible)

19"(A)God is not a man, that He should lie,
Nor a son of man, that He should repent;

(B)Has He said, and will He not do it?
Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Acts 10:25 (New American Standard Bible)

25When Peter entered, Cornelius met him, and fell at his feet and (A)worshiped him.

Matthew 11:11 (New American Standard Bible)

11"Truly I say to you, among those born of women there has not arisen anyone greater than John the Baptist! Yet the one who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Philippians 2:8 (New American Standard Bible)

8Being found in appearance as a man, (A)He humbled Himself by becoming (B)obedient to the point of death, even (C)death on a cross.

Look- no spin... And Jesus is still not God.

Move on.

Hi JD:

1 John 5:6-8 (New American Standard Bible)

6This is the One who came (A)by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood It is (B)the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth.

7For there are (C)three that testify:

8[a]the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement.

If you will look at the Greek roots (BLB.org), then you will see "the Spirit and water, and the blood . . ."

". . . kia treis eisi eis heis," which translates, ". . . and these three are into one." 1Jn 5:8.

The three that testify in every case are the Spirit (like the Father), and the water (like the Holy Spirit) and the blood (like the Son) "and these three are into the one," just like your spirit, soul and body testify for JD.

You are quoting miles and miles of Scripture using 'no' commentary whatsoever, which amounts to throwing effort after complete foolishness :)cuckoo:). JD is merely assuming that everyone here uses her same errant interpretations. Every syllable of God's Living Word 'must' be interpreted or 'accurately handled' (2Tim. 2:15), but JD has no clue :)confused:) about what she is talking about. Zip, zero, nada and NONE. Draw two overlapping circles and the central 'blood witness' is the 'only begotten' in every case for each of God's Three Witness Mystery Sets (two diagrams here and here).

I explain how these mystery diagrams work (here) if anybody is interested . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

You are so full of horseshit, Terral. The bible, even the blue letter bible you use, doesnt say that they are all the same damned ENTITY. This is something you have twisted, after years of brainwashing, and are now so deluded to it, that you believe that your own diagrams actually exist within the pages of the bible.

WRONG.

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

1Jo 5:2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.

1Jo 5:3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

1Jo 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.

1Jo 5:5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?

1Jo 5:6 ¶ This is he that came by water and blood, [even] Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

1Jo 5:7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

1Jo 5:8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

THE SPIRIT IS NOT A LITERAL FUCKING TERM TO MEAN AN ENTITY... IT MEANS A MINDSET. Just do this- Change the word spirit to "feelings" or more broadly "mindset"- and you will no longer need to do all these LONG ASS DRAWN OUT FALSE TEACHINGS.

Genesis 41:38
So Pharaoh asked them, "Can we find anyone like this man, one in whom is the spirit of God ?"

Genesis 45:27
But when they told him everything Joseph had said to them, and when he saw the carts Joseph had sent to carry him back, the spirit of their father Jacob revived.

Exodus 31:3
and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts-

Exodus 35:31
and he has filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts-

# Leviticus 19:31
" 'Do not turn to mediums or seek out spiritists, for you will be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 20:27
" 'A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.'

Numbers 11:17
I will come down and speak with you there, and I will take of the Spirit that is on you and put the Spirit on them. They will help you carry the burden of the people so that you will not have to carry it alone.

Numbers 14:23-25 (New International Version)

23 not one of them will ever see the land I promised on oath to their forefathers. No one who has treated me with contempt will ever see it. 24 But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it.

# Numbers 27:18
So the LORD said to Moses, "Take Joshua son of Nun, a man in whom is the spirit, and lay your hand on him.

Deuteronomy 2:30
But Sihon king of Heshbon refused to let us pass through. For the LORD your God had made his spirit stubborn and his heart obstinate in order to give him into your hands, as he has now done.

Deuteronomy 34:9
Now Joshua son of Nun was filled with the spirit of wisdom because Moses had laid his hands on him. So the Israelites listened to him and did what the LORD had commanded Moses.

Judges 9:23
God sent an evil spirit between Abimelech and the citizens of Shechem, who acted treacherously against Abimelech

Judges 16:25
While they were in high spirits, they shouted, "Bring out Samson to entertain us." So they called Samson out of the prison, and he performed for them. When they stood him among the pillars,

# 1 Samuel 11:6
When Saul heard their words, the Spirit of God came upon him in power, and he burned with anger.

1 Samuel 16:14
[ David in Saul's Service ] Now the Spirit of the LORD had departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD tormented him.

1 Samuel 16:23
Whenever the spirit from God came upon Saul, David would take his harp and play. Then relief would come to Saul; he would feel better, and the evil spirit would leave him.

1 Samuel 30:6
David was greatly distressed because the men were talking of stoning him; each one was bitter in spirit because of his sons and daughters. But David found strength in the LORD his God.

2 Samuel 13:39
And the spirit of the king longed to go to Absalom, for he was consoled concerning Amnon's death.

1Kings 22
16 The king said to him, "How many times must I make you swear to tell me nothing but the truth in the name of the LORD ?"

17 Then Micaiah answered, "I saw all Israel scattered on the hills like sheep without a shepherd, and the LORD said, 'These people have no master. Let each one go home in peace.' "

18 The king of Israel said to Jehoshaphat, "Didn't I tell you that he never prophesies anything good about me, but only bad?"

19 Micaiah continued, "Therefore hear the word of the LORD : I saw the LORD sitting on his throne with all the host of heaven standing around him on his right and on his left. 20 And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'

22 " 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

23 "So now the LORD has put a lying spirit in the mouths of all these prophets of yours. The LORD has decreed disaster for you."

2 Kings 21:6
He sacrificed his own son in the fire, practiced sorcery and divination, and consulted mediums and spiritists. He did much evil in the eyes of the LORD, provoking him to anger.

2 Chronicles 24:20
Then the Spirit of God came upon Zechariah son of Jehoiada the priest. He stood before the people and said, "This is what God says: 'Why do you disobey the LORD's commands? You will not prosper. Because you have forsaken the LORD, he has forsaken you.' "

# Nehemiah 9:20
You gave your good Spirit to instruct them. You did not withhold your manna from their mouths, and you gave them water for their thirst.

Job 10:12
You gave me life and showed me kindness, and in your providence watched over my spirit.

Job 17:1
My spirit is broken, my days are cut short, the grave awaits me.

Job 32:8
But it is the spirit in a man, the breath of the Almighty, that gives him understanding.

Job 32:18
For I am full of words, and the spirit within me compels me;

Job 33:4
The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

Job 34
12 It is unthinkable that God would do wrong,
that the Almighty would pervert justice.

13 Who appointed him over the earth?
Who put him in charge of the whole world?

14 If it were his intention
and he withdrew his spirit [a] and breath,

15 all mankind would perish together
and man would return to the dust.

16 "If you have understanding, hear this;
listen to what I say.

# Psalm 32:2
Blessed is the man whose sin the LORD does not count against him and in whose spirit is no deceit.

Psalm 34:18
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

# Psalm 51:17
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.

Need I go on???? :lol:

Last edited:
Jesus was not G-D, part of G-D, the son of G-D, or anything else affiliated with G-D.

G-D made it clear in numerous passages that there is only him, and not to put your trust in anyone but him.

Terral,

You seem to be on some sort of Mission to spread your perception of what Truth is, but Frankly you're not very good at teaching. Reduce, simplify, stop linking to 6,000 sources and stop using yourself, as a source.

A diagram is supposed to serve a purpose, it is a way to Demonstrate confusing words in picture-form, and lessen the confusion. That your diagrams require long-winded directions, thus, renders them useless to your cause, or...........not properly performing the function of a diagram which is "to simplify."

Your written prose are too spread-out, too many "links," and thus it makes your thesis watered down, un-specific, or for lack of a better phrase "lost in translation."

If you're trying to reach humans with knowledge, it would be best to begin by speaking like a human. Simplify, because in today's world of commerce attention-spans are nil. Too many links decentralizes your theme and waters it down. Using yourself as reference material is nothing short of conceit. It's flat-out cocky. "You," when arguing a point, are not a fair "source" to make your point. That's redundancy. It's not accepted, and it's a turn-off to your readers.

You're losing your battle to "inform" because your tactics are hideous.

Sincerely,

GT.

Last edited:
A little music for this thread.........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2krbLoYYWU]YouTube - SV - Earl Scruggs - Dueling Banjos[/ame]

Dueling bibles..........nice...........

Continue....:popcorn:

Hi JD:

You are so full of horseshit, Terral. The bible, even the blue letter bible you use, doesnt say that they are all the same damned ENTITY . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]F+S+HS "NOT" The Same Entity??? Christ says, "I And The Father Are ONE." Jn 10:30.[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Hi Mike:

Jesus was not G-D, part of G-D, the son of G-D, or anything else affiliated with G-D.

The truth according to Mike disagrees with God's Living Word saying that Jesus Christ is the "Son of God." John 1:34.

G-D made it clear in numerous passages that there is only him, and not to put your trust in anyone but him.

The funny part is that Jesus Christ "is" the Lord God of the Old Testament, which you can extrapolate from Malachi 3:1 pointing to Christ coming to "His Temple." Mike is proving many things from John's Gospel to be 100 percent truth like this one:

10He was in the world, and (N)the world was made through Him, and the world did not know Him. 11He came to His [d]own, and those who were His own did not receive Him." John 1:10-11.
Mike cannot 'receive Him,' because Mike most certainly does NOT even know Him . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Ok well,

Don't say I never tried to help you with anything.

Hi GT:

Terral,

You seem to be on some sort of Mission to spread your perception of what Truth is, but Frankly you're not very good at teaching. Reduce, simplify, stop linking to 6,000 sources and stop using yourself, as a source.

The truth in my posts are 'not' written to GT, but to the unbiased third-party reader of the present 'and' the future. GT should give 'his' and I will do the same 'and' everyone can decide for themselves (1Cor. 11:19).

A diagram is supposed to serve a purpose, it is a way to Demonstrate confusing words in picture-form, and lessen the confusion.

Whatever you say, GT :)cuckoo:) . . .

That your diagrams require long-winded directions, thus, renders them useless to your cause, or...........not properly performing the function of a diagram which is "to simplify."

'These things' (2Peter 3:14-16) are very simple to me, but the natural man (1Cor. 2:14 = :confused:) cannot understand them 'and' this place is overrun with all kinds of natural men and women . . .

Your written prose are too spread-out, too many "links," and thus it makes your thesis watered down, un-specific, or for lack of a better phrase "lost in translation."

And yet, God and His Elect understand every single word 'and' God's Hidden Wisdom 'has' been explained (my Topic). If the Topic is too deep for GT, then find some way to ask a question . . .

If you're trying to reach humans with knowledge, it would be best to begin by speaking like a human.

And if the son of man is here to explain the deeper things of God, then he should speak like the son of man (Acts 3:22-23, Luke 13:23-25). The 'vast' majority (the 'many' = Matt. 7:13-14) here are on the wide road to utter destruction 'and' are under the power of the 'deluding influence' forcing them to 'believe what is false' (2Thes. 2:11) all of their days upon the earth. The substance of my teachings are written upon the walls of the inner chambers of the Temple in Heaven, but again, these things are 'not' intended for 'you' . . .

Simplify, because in today's world of commerce attention-spans are nil.

No kidding. The apostles and prophets and those 'high up' in the Body of Christ (diagram) lived on this earth 2000 years ago. Imagine that the red pyramid is turned sideways with Christ as the Capstone on earth some 2000 years ago. Today we are looking at the common stones at the very base of the pyramid incarnate upon the earth, which means the majority here (even the believers) are the dull stones very much hard of hearing :)confused:). The son of man cannot help the fact that he is surrounded by a herd of Sheeple DUPES. The Lord God has commissioned me to teach 'the truth' to the members of Christ's Body so help me God!!!! My reward (2Cor. 5:10) is based upon what appears in 'my work' and not upon how a bunch of DUPES receive anything.

Too many links decentralizes your theme and waters it down.

Bullony! Others write volumes on these same topics, but my work here is presented in little bitty posts that are still too much for fleshy men (1Cor. 3:1-3) to handle.

Using yourself as reference material is nothing short of conceit.

GT has not seen anything yet! Terral knows more about God's Living Word than all of my debating opponents combined BY FAR 'and' that is a VAST understatement. Scripture says that knowledge makes arrogant (1Cor. 8:1) and that also is a VAST understatement of the facts. The time is coming when every word of my testimony will make perfect sense, when we are all on the other side of the veil. However, great rewards await those who see 'these things' on 'this' side of the veil and teach them to others for free. GT obviously cannot teach to others what he himself cannot even begin to understand . . .

It's flat-out cocky. "You," when arguing a point, are not a fair "source" to make your point. That's redundancy. It's not accepted, and it's a turn-off to your readers.

Great! Scoff and mock and perish! Acts 13:41.

Thank you very much! I stopped my Christian writing on this Board to begin writing on the 'Conspiracy Topics,' because the fact became obvious that the vast majority here are prepared for utter destruction (#1-10) and have 'no clue' as to what I am saying anyway.

Does GT know the differences between 'God' and 'My Father Who Is IN HEAVEN' (my Topic)?? No and neither do any of your cohorts. The son of man may as well be talking to a brick wall :)banghead:) . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi GT:

Terral,

The truth in my posts are 'not' written to GT, but to the unbiased third-party reader of the present 'and' the future. GT should give 'his' and I will do the same 'and' everyone can decide for themselves (1Cor. 11:19).

A diagram is supposed to serve a purpose, it is a way to Demonstrate confusing words in picture-form, and lessen the confusion.

Whatever you say, GT :)cuckoo:) . . .

'These things' (2Peter 3:14-16) are very simple to me, but the natural man (1Cor. 2:14 = :confused:) cannot understand them 'and' this place is overrun with all kinds of natural men and women . . .

And yet, God and His Elect understand every single word 'and' God's Hidden Wisdom 'has' been explained (my Topic). If the Topic is too deep for GT, then find some way to ask a question . . .

And if the son of man is here to explain the deeper things of God, then he should speak like the son of man (Acts 3:22-23, Luke 13:23-25). The 'vast' majority (the 'many' = Matt. 7:13-14) here are on the wide road to utter destruction 'and' are under the power of the 'deluding influence' forcing them to 'believe what is false' (2Thes. 2:11) all of their days upon the earth. The substance of my teachings are written upon the walls of the inner chambers of the Temple in Heaven, but again, these things are 'not' intended for 'you' . . .

No kidding. The apostles and prophets and those 'high up' in the Body of Christ (diagram) lived on this earth 2000 years ago. Imagine that the red pyramid is turned sideways with Christ as the Capstone on earth some 2000 years ago. Today we are looking at the common stones at the very base of the pyramid incarnate upon the earth, which means the majority here (even the believers) are the dull stones very much hard of hearing :)confused:). The son of man cannot help the fact that he is surrounded by a herd of Sheeple DUPES. The Lord God has commissioned me to teach 'the truth' to the members of Christ's Body so help me God!!!! My reward (2Cor. 5:10) is based upon what appears in 'my work' and not upon how a bunch of DUPES receive anything.

Bullony! Others write volumes on these same topics, but my work here is presented in little bitty posts that are still too much for fleshy men (1Cor. 3:1-3) to handle.

GT has not seen anything yet! Terral knows more about God's Living Word than all of my debating opponents combined BY FAR 'and' that is a VAST understatement. Scripture says that knowledge makes arrogant (1Cor. 8:1) and that also is a VAST understatement of the facts. The time is coming when every word of my testimony will make perfect sense, when we are all on the other side of the veil. However, great rewards await those who see 'these things' on 'this' side of the veil and teach them to others for free. GT obviously cannot teach to others what he himself cannot even begin to understand . . .

It's flat-out cocky. "You," when arguing a point, are not a fair "source" to make your point. That's redundancy. It's not accepted, and it's a turn-off to your readers.

Great! Scoff and mock and perish! Acts 13:41.

Thank you very much! I stopped my Christian writing on this Board to begin writing on the 'Conspiracy Topics,' because the fact became obvious that the vast majority here are prepared for utter destruction (#1-10) and have 'no clue' as to what I am saying anyway.

Does GT know the differences between 'God' and 'My Father Who Is IN HEAVEN' (my Topic)?? No and neither do any of your cohorts. The son of man may as well be talking to a wall :)banghead:) . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Which is exactly what you do in your "dupes" and exclusionary writ-structured phraseology. You just created a mocking post, called names, and also wreaked of the wickedness of arrogance. Tsk, Tsk. Beware the false prophet, indeed.

I intended to help you get your point across better because frankly, you suck at it. And you then proceeded to lie about your intent, because I went to one of your links. It was a post, on another forum, in-which you asked for advice on how to better get-through to people. Here, I offered you that advice and in your response you contradicted yourself, because you are too arrogant to presume you may need assistance.

If every word of the Bible was meant to be interpreted, and you seek to spread those interpretations, you frankly suck at it. Admittedly so, even. lol. pot and kettle, all of that.

I will ask a few questions; however.

Before the Bible, there was Horus. Mithras. Many, many others. Why the plagiarism? (on either end, I will add). Please answer in your own words here, no links or scripture but personal opinion.

Why all of the other Religions before Scripture? Why did certain civilizations worship Animals? Stars? The sun? Sacrifice each other to Gods? Of all Religions, what physical evidence do we have discerning the factual from the ficticious, being the same story of the virgin birth was told long before Christ and in many different ways>?

What is God's overall intent? Worship him? That rubs one as selfish, help me with that. If I try and do right based on what my heart says, but don't have "faith," why will I not be redeemed? Living as a good man otherwise to be rewarded with hell? Seems a mean-spirited God that I'm not too sure I'd want to spend eternity around. If I die a good man with little faith, I accept whatever comes my way because MEN are decievers, and the Bible was HANDWRITTEN, BY MEN. To put faith in "God is," you in-turn put faith in MAN, because MAN hand-wrote scripture and SAID it was the word of GOD, so WE TOOK man's word, MAN who are decievers by nature. Even Adam couldn't resist the Devil.

Hi GT:

I intended to help you get your point across better because frankly, you suck at it . . .

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

Whatever you say, GT. These are my three witnesses laughing out loud . . . :0)

GL,

Terral

Before the Bible, there was Horus. Mithras. Many, many others. Why the plagiarism? (on either end, I will add). Please answer in your own words here, no links or scripture but personal opinion.

Why all of the other Religions before Scripture? Why did certain civilizations worship Animals? Stars? The sun? Sacrifice each other to Gods? Of all Religions, what physical evidence do we have discerning the factual from the ficticious, being the same story of the virgin birth was told long before Christ and in many different ways>?

What is God's overall intent? Worship him? That rubs one as selfish, help me with that. If I try and do right based on what my heart says, but don't have "faith," why will I not be redeemed? Living as a good man otherwise to be rewarded with hell? Seems a mean-spirited God that I'm not too sure I'd want to spend eternity around. If I die a good man with little faith, I accept whatever comes my way because MEN are decievers, and the Bible was HANDWRITTEN, BY MEN. To put faith in "God is," you in-turn put faith in MAN, because MAN hand-wrote scripture and SAID it was the word of GOD, so WE TOOK man's word, MAN who are decievers by nature. Even Adam couldn't resist the Devil.

I'm agnostic and the scriptures are something I read and understand in only the broadest sense.

I don't believe that the Christian God is any different from all of those other religion's God.

I think that God, as an entity, must be a real something or someone, however large and all encompassing, or singular that entity might be. For instance, God may as well be the universe as we know it, along with everything in it, and all of its ever expanding capability.

OR God could be one being, or one something, the spark that started it all, and from that spark we got a big bang, and from that big bang, came life, and from that life came sentience and sentiment. That sentience and sentiment can not be attributed to a nothing that came from equally nothingness, therefore it must be attributed to a something that came from something or someone, whose own origins are as yet a mystery...

Since it all boils down to faith, My faith is somewhere in the middle of the two theories.. I think that it is foolish to think that there is a purpose to life, by the bible's terms, as this would indicate something or even someone to be proud of. (even if not for yourself, if the purpose of us being here just to serve some other, there is pride there, much similar to pride in serving one's country, as selfless an act as it is) Since pride is a sin, then we should not be proud at all.. And that is where the bible and religious dogma as a whole loses me completely.

I like being proud of myself and my family. I think that GOD, whomever or whatever it is, is yesterday's news.. and his or her or it's only existence now only rests in faith and not in any kind of reality that is..... But I hate to say that because I can't help but think "Well, what if God is more than just the spark or the maker of the spark.. What if God is really a divine part of me, the part of me that feels proud and feels hate and feels love.." So- I CHOOSE to believe that THIS is what God truly is.. The universe is a manifest of himself, and bits of him are in everything, from the smallest atom to the largest building, from the slightest jealousy to the biggest love.... I think THAT is what God TRULY is. =)

Thanks for that post, homey.

I had these discussion with a cool Priest and I had to falsely profess my Faith to get Married in his Church. I feel it was the right decision because: My (now) Wife's mother Died and in dying, wanted her girl to get married in their family's Church. I ushered that wish to fruition, and sort of duped the Priest but not really. He knew I had a healthy "questioning" personality, and so I developed my real beliefs over time and some study.

You are my clone. Or I yours. My theory is that something started this all, and we may as well call what or whoever that is, "God," I guess, but seperate it from man-made Religion because of the tyranny, both mentally and physically, it's caused the world. I also feel there's a unifying force in us all that makes us "want" to be a "good person," like "hey that GT, he's a good guy," but there's an equal selfishness in a lot of us that sometimes puts these two feelings at conflict with each other.

I also take issue with something Plato did in his time. He wrote a book supposedly "philosophically" proving that if you believe in God, then you have no fear of dying. He believed in God, however; in the book (inside back or front cover, I forget) he pleaded with townspeople not to hang him for his beliefs therein. Or.........in simpler terms, he contradicted himself and feared death.

Thanks for that post, homey.

I had these discussion with a cool Priest and I had to falsely profess my Faith to get Married in his Church. I feel it was the right decision because: My (now) Wife's mother Died and in dying, wanted her girl to get married in their family's Church. I ushered that wish to fruition, and sort of duped the Priest but not really. He knew I had a healthy "questioning" personality, and so I developed my real beliefs over time and some study.

You are my clone. Or I yours. My theory is that something started this all, and we may as well call what or whoever that is, "God," I guess, but seperate it from man-made Religion because of the tyranny, both mentally and physically, it's caused the world. I also feel there's a unifying force in us all that makes us "want" to be a "good person," like "hey that GT, he's a good guy," but there's an equal selfishness in a lot of us that sometimes puts these two feelings at conflict with each other.

I also take issue with something Plato did in his time. He wrote a book supposedly "philosophically" proving that if you believe in God, then you have no fear of dying. He believed in God, however; in the book (inside back or front cover, I forget) he pleaded with townspeople not to hang him for his beliefs therein. Or.........in simpler terms, he contradicted himself and feared death.

:lol: Oh we are clones alright!! HA

I find the whole death thing to be very bizarre.. Christians talk about spirits as if they freaking reside inside of our bodies and can like "jump out" just as soon as all the cells die. Sorry but if a spirit was anything other than my mental capacity to think and understand things, then I would be sitting in my classes and "jumping" around to the other classrooms, visiting with my friends, all of us playing poker with our cool room jumping spirit formations manifestofuckingwhateverthefuck.. Of course that is bullshit and I cant do that, lol

And YET they sit there acting like we have this separate entity that is of ourselves, and it is a ghost.. And then they say that they FELT some presence, which could ONLY be that one person who they lost, their spirit formationwhatthefuck.. And this is supposed to be SOOO comforting for them, but ALL THE WHILE they act TOTALLY PISSY because they GRIEVE just like any other human being does, and they FEEL A LOSS, because they just BURIED OR CREMATED whatever idiot asshole family member or friend that died.

Then they do this whole celebration of life thing, totally crying the whole time..

Gawd it is all just soooo retarded.. Talk about denial. Its truly a sad state of affairs, but I still can't help but LMAO at how ridiculous it all is.. HA

Nice to meet ya, Clone O' Mine.. =)

Things evolve...including concepts of religion.

what is the purpose? enlightenment, i hope...good deeds, I also hope.

Forum List

Back