Jesus is the Light... Not God, though. Are there lots of Gods, or just one..

JD_2B

Little Vixen
Sep 23, 2009
Nunya, Wudjathink
Jesus is the light:

God said "Let there be light.. and there was!!"

God made Jesus in his image..

And God made Adam in his image. Is Adam, then, a God, too?

David- He had to be a God, also, then, too-
Ruth 4 - Passage Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com
45 David said to the Philistine, "You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the LORD Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 46 This day the LORD will hand you over to me, and I'll strike you down and cut off your head. Today I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. 47 All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the LORD saves; for the battle is the LORD's, and he will give all of you into our hands."

1 Samuel 17 - Passage Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com
26 David asked the men standing near him, "What will be done for the man who kills this Philistine and removes this disgrace from Israel? Who is this uncircumcised Philistine that he should defy the armies of the living God?"

34 But David said to Saul, "Your servant has been keeping his father's sheep. When a lion or a bear came and carried off a sheep from the flock, 35 I went after it, struck it and rescued the sheep from its mouth. When it turned on me, I seized it by its hair, struck it and killed it.

1 Samuel 18
Saul's Jealousy of David
1 After David had finished talking with Saul, Jonathan became one in spirit with David, and he loved him as himself.

Guess this means Johnathan was a God, then too.. The oneness is noted.
Eliab, David's brother must have been a God, also-
1 Samuel 17 - Passage Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

Bsck to David being a God, too-
28 When Eliab, David's oldest brother, heard him speaking with the men, he burned with anger at him and asked, "Why have you come down here? And with whom did you leave those few sheep in the desert? I know how conceited you are and how wicked your heart is; you came down only to watch the battle."

10 The next day an evil spirit from God came forcefully upon Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the harp, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand 11 and he hurled it, saying to himself, "I'll pin David to the wall." But David eluded him twice.

12 Saul was afraid of David, because the LORD was with David but had left Saul.

Oh and a sidenote-

1 Samuel 16:18
One of the servants answered, "I have seen a son of Jesse of Bethlehem who knows how to play the harp. He is a brave man and a warrior. He speaks well and is a fine-looking man. And the LORD is with him."

1 Samuel 16:23
Whenever the spirit from God came upon Saul, David would take his harp and play. Then relief would come to Saul; he would feel better, and the evil spirit would leave him.

2 Samuel 1:1 After the death of Saul, David returned from defeating the Amalekites and stayed in Ziklag two days. 2 On the third day a man arrived from Saul's camp, with his clothes torn and with dust on his head. When he came to David, he fell to the ground to pay him honor.

OK End sarcasm for the moment here..

Some of this could just as easily be construed to mean that a great deal of other people are also Gods, just based on a single word or the meaning that one might wish to pull from the verses, combined..

The word became flesh.. The word was with God, WAS God, in the beginning..

BUT consider this- The word is not necessarily a being, at all..

11 Now what I am commanding you today is not too difficult for you or beyond your reach. 12 It is not up in heaven, so that you have to ask, "Who will ascend into heaven to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?" 13 Nor is it beyond the sea, so that you have to ask, "Who will cross the sea to get it and proclaim it to us so we may obey it?" 14 No, the word is very near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart so you may obey it.

15 See, I set before you today life and prosperity, death and destruction. 16 For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.

The point is, God gave MANY people special powers.. It is not uncommon for this to happen. It does not mean anything literal, and does not make circular logic any more logical, that "because this makes sense, then this makes sense, to go with it, even if the two can make sense separately, rather than being joined as one conditional belief."

God is in Everything and Everyone. We all add to the Holy Spirit of oneness with God.. So we are all Godlike, as well. We even decended from his image.. Adam.

The trinity is not enough.. God can be GREAT and ALL POWERFUL as ONE, and Giving or having SPECIAL POWERS and certain talents or gifts in EVERY, but He can NEVER be more than one, not even in the concept of three natures, manifesting themselves as if to be three entities, and then worshipped only as to be Jesus- a mere manifestation of only one nature.

God is far more than three natures.. I have definitely been enlightened by the last thread on the trinity, but I am still unconvinced that Jesus is God, any more than I am convinced that others may be God also, including ourselves..

John 14, if studied and read thoroughly, is an excellent explanation as to who Jesus is. Not a God.. But a savior..

1"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God[a]; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. 4You know the way to the place where I am going."
Jesus the Way to the Father
5Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"

6Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."

8Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."

9Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? 10Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work. 11Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves. 12I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. 14You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Jesus is in the house of the Father- the Creation of God.. And God is in him.. Jesus is made BY God- God is his TRUE father..

God is TOTALLY SUPREME to Jesus. Stop worshipping Jesus. Thank him, and herald him, but do not bow down to him. This is still worshipping false Gods, even as honorable a man as Jesus was..

Hi JD:

Jesus is the light:

God said "Let there be light.. and there was!!"

God made Jesus in his image..

Not exactly. You are trying to transform "Jesus" into "The Word," which is the Father + Son + Holy Spirit (under red arrow). The fact is that God and The Word are the "Same Thing" in God's Infinite Realm (far left):

03.jpg

In the beginning God created the Heaven (The Word) and the Earth (Adam). Again, God 'and' The Word are the Same Thing in God's Infinite Realm where the Satanic Rebellion happened in the first place. God's Plan is to bring His "son of God" (Luke 3:38) back to life in God's Infinite Realm where "You are gods" (Ps. 82:6, Jn 10:34) too. However, for God to bring Adam back to life 'and' judge Satan and all of those he deceived into helping him murder Adam, God told 'The Word' to:
"Go over there and remake Adam inside Yourself - again!"
When Scripture says, "In the beginning God created the Heaven . . .," then God created the "Heaven" very much perfect and mature and complete as His Living "Word" of John 1:2. You see no "My Father who is IN HEAVEN" and see no "Son" and see no "Holy Spirit," because They all exist as "ONE" and the same thing. In the very same way, God created 'The Earth' in Genesis 1:1, which is "Adam," or an exact duplicate of His 'son of God' that Satan murdered in His Infinite Realm. God 'and' The Word/Heaven 'and' the Earth/Adam all existed as Singularity Expressions throughout 'all' the perfect ages of Genesis 1:1.

The 'big bang' of creation has NOTHING to do with God creating the Word and Adam (again) in Genesis 1:1 (see my Topic), but everything to do with the Earth (Adam) becoming 'formless and void' in Genesis 1:2!!! Only then do we see the 'three witnesses' of The Earth come into being as the 'heavens' and 'earth' (2Peter 3:5) and 'heaven' of Genesis 1:8. See 1Kings 8:27 for 'heaven' (Gen. 1:8 = of this universe) 'and' the Highest Heaven (Gen. 1:1 = F+S+HS).

04.jpg

Now you 'can' see the heavens, heaven and earth where 'The Earth' was previously the Singularity Expression. However, God could not send "The Light" (Christ = Gen. 1:3, Jn 1:4-9) into the 'broken' Adamic Universe, because He continued to exist as "The Word" that had yet to be 'broken.' God had to sacrifice 'The Word/Heaven,' so He could become the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (diagram); so God 'could' then send The Light into this broken creation to save sinners. Now you 'can' see "My Father who is IN HEAVEN" who is the 'spirit witness' of 'The Word' now expressed as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matt. 28:19). Now you 'can' see God's Three Witnesses from Revelation 1:8 (diagram) in God To Come, God Who Is and God Who Was like you have a spirit, soul and body (pic). If you do not know the differences between God 'and' My Father who is IN HEAVEN, then see my Topic here. Jesus Christ is the "Man Of The Heaven" while John the Baptist (Adam) is the "Man Of The Earth" (my Topic).

And God made Adam in his image. Is Adam, then, a God, too?

Yes! God created Adam as a 'god' in His Infinite Realm, BEFORE Satan murdered him in the first place. This entire universe represents just one 'son of god' and his name is Adam.

68.jpg

The Earth (visible universe) is Adam's Body (Eve half), while the Heaven (bottom in red) is Adam's enlarging Soul. The Heavens represents Adam's Spirit where the angels look down on the Heaven and Earth. Ages and ages will pass and eventually the Heavens and Earth will become 'one' and the same thing in 'Heaven," and God will become "all in all." 1Cor. 15:28 (pic).

David- He had to be a God, also, then, too-

David is another 'skin' (Gen. 3:21 = pic) for your father Adam like Joshua, Abraham, Elijah and John the Baptist. Bathsheba is a skin for your mother Eve like Noah, Moses and Sarah. These are God's two olive trees (on earth) and lampstands (in heaven) from Zechariah 4:11-14 and Revelation 11. This is the 'prophet' of Acts 3:22-23 coming to restore all things . . . at the door even now . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
:lol: I was being sarcastic..

They want to say that Jesus was the word.. and that Jesus was also the light.. so since the word was with God in the beginning and the word was made flesh for the new covenant, then the light was also Jesus in the beginning, too, according to trinitarian logic...

In fact there would be like 8 different gods, according to their own logic.

I was just being a brat.. And please- those diagrams do not make sense, and I do not believe in what you believe, either, even though you do not consider yourself a trinitarian, your arguments do not add up to anything but a different concept/ triad of trinitarianism. I appreciate your responses, still, but I have quit reading them, because they are too based on human explanations rather than scripture.

Oh ps- I also believe that God and the word are the same thing.. I see the word as a form of teaching, not as an entity, whatsoever. Again, my OP was just being sarcastic and exaggerating the beliefs of the false trinity, based on scripture and how they can possibly spin it.

The real answer, and the only one you can trust from anyone, "I don't know". No one alive does know, until you die you can't know. ;)

Oh and the body IS the soul-

Genesis chapter one

"and Adam became a living soul"

His body was already a soul, just not yet living, then after God breathed the breath of life into it, his body CAME alive and BECAME a living soul.

Genesis 2 (King James Version)

7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

The concept of souls is really confused for most unless we started out studying the KJV.. The newer versions use better terminology so as to try and not to confuse us. Well, they do their best at it anyways.. But people still get confused because the Genesis account is not written the same way, and some other things are just edited better. It helps to know the translation history to understand the meanings and all that. =)

Hi JD:

:lol: I was being sarcastic..

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. This side of the Jesus = Word/Light/Son of God Debate is very serious . . .

They want to say that Jesus was the word..

Jesus Christ is the Word made flesh. John 1:14.

. . .and that Jesus was also the light..

Was? Jesus Christ 'is' the way, the truth 'and' the life (John 14:6) and the "Light" of the world (John 8:12). Scripture makes that fact (Jesus is the Light) very clear in John 1:4-9.

so since the word was with God in the beginning and the word was made flesh for the new covenant, then the light was also Jesus in the beginning, too, according to trinitarian logic...

You are characterizing and generalizing the interpretations of others in some attempt at discrediting Trinity Doctrine taught in Scripture from Genesis 1 to Revelation 22.

In fact there would be like 8 different gods, according to their own logic.

No. That is 'your' conclusion based upon mere conjecture about a Scriptural Teaching that JD does not even begin to understand.

I was just being a brat..

Yes. We agree. :0)

And please- those diagrams do not make sense, and I do not believe in what you believe, either . . .

All of my diagrams make perfect sense to the 'mature' (1Cor. 2:6-8) members of Christ's Body (Church #2 believing Gospel #2) to whom God 'has' revealed His Hidden Wisdom (my Topic). JD is a first grader (fleshy = 1Cor. 3:1-3) and my mystery diagrams look like Analytical Geometry to 'you.' The substance of my mystery teachings are written upon the walls of the inner chambers of the Temple in Heaven itself, so you are wise to take 'these things' (2Peter 3:14-16) very seriously.

even though you do not consider yourself a trinitarian, your arguments do not add up to anything but a different concept/ triad of trinitarianism.

Stop being foolish! I am the biggest 'Trinitarian' here! The Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Matt 28:19) are the three witnesses (spirit, blood and water = 1Jn 5:6-8) of God's Living Word! God To Come, God Who Is and God Who Was are the three witnesses of 'The Almighty.' Rev. 1:8. Heavens, Heaven and Earth are the three witnesses of this Adamic Universe like JD has a spirit, soul and physical body. In every case, three witnesses now testify for a Singularity Expression and Scripture is filled to the brim with three witness mystery sets using this same precise Trinity Pattern:

60a.jpg

Notice the "Two Veils" of The Tabernacle Of Moses/Temple (diagram).

60b.jpg

The Singularity Expression appears in column #1 with the three witnesses (spirit, blood and water respectively) appearing under the appropriate headings.

I appreciate your responses, still, but I have quit reading them, because they are too based on human explanations rather than scripture.

LOL!!! JD is far better off to remain silent and appear wise to somebody (Pro. 17:28). My Christian Ministry was suspended on this USMB Board, because of nonsense just like this. God's anointed appears in a wilderness that is filled with people having no spiritual eyes to see and no spiritual ears to hear and very much primed and made ready for utter destruction (Acts 3:22-23 = #1-10).

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
There is no Trinity of one. That is a man made fiction. God is NOT Jesus, Jesus is NOT God. The Holy Spirit is neither of them. God created Jesus, he is called his first begotten Son because he made him First. Jesus then helped God make everything else.

Jesus insists in John that he is NOT God and that he should not be called God. That his FATHER is God. That Jesus does everything he does FOR his Father and gets all his blessings and power FROM his Father, Jehovah God.

The Holy Spirit is an entity, a force that God Uses to pass to man his blessings.

Hi Retired:

Who are you addressing? JD? The Opening Post? Something I wrote? Nobody knows! Now the resident Retired Guy is going to begin explaining what is 'not' . . .

There is no Trinity of one.

The Word = Father + Son + Holy Spirit. Matt. 28:19. Retired :)confused:) has no idea what that means . . .

That is a man made fiction.

No. There is God's Teaching on the Trinity 'and' there is the Satanic Counterfeit taught by Denominationalism (2Thes. 2:7-12, 2Cor. 11:14-15).

God is NOT Jesus, Jesus is NOT God.

Jesus Christ is the "Son of the Living God." Matt. 16:16-18.

The Holy Spirit is neither of them.

The Holy Spirit is the 'water witness' (Helper) of God's Living Word (diagram).

GL,

Terral

All of those charts and graphs reminds me of why I left Christianity and converted to Islam

Christianity has evolved into just a huge tangled mess of conflicting theology.

It takes detailed step by step charts to try and make sense of it's confusing doctrines.

Hi Sunni:

All of those charts and graphs reminds me of why I left Christianity and converted to Islam.

Men have no power in themselves to choose God. The Creator is the One who calls us through 'our gospel' (2Thes. 2:13-14 = #2). The majority here tries to teach others what they have learned from men, while I teach God's Hidden Wisdom by what "He" (see definition of mystery = Vine's Expositiory Dictionary from my Topic) has given me to see through His Living Word. Nobody truly seated 'in Christ Jesus' (Eph. 2:6 = under red arrow) can leave Christ or 'true' Christianity, but Sunni and the 'servants of righteousness' (2Cor. 11:15) were 'never' in Christ in the first place.

No sir. True Christianity for the members of Christ's Body is built precept upon precept through a precise faith, knowledge and wisdom format (pic) that finds Christ Consciousness ("Christ IN you" = Col. 1:27 = Fig. 2) growing within the believer's enlarging soul. However, the 'many' (Matt. 7:13-14) here are on the wide road to utter destruction, so my teachings represent seeds cast onto hearts of stone (left side of diagram).

It takes detailed step by step charts to try and make sense of it's confusing doctrines.

The natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised. But he who is spiritual (like the son of man) appraises all things, yet he himself is appraised by no one. 1Cor. 2:14-16 paraphrased.

Is there any question that you have about any aspect of God's Living Word?

Ask away! But be careful about what you ask for . . .

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Said:

Love the charts and diagrams, Terral. No offense of course. :lol:

Of course. :0) The charts and diagrams are from my 800-page manuscript entitled "The Mystery Explained" (link) written many years ago. A good place to begin for understanding is my USMB Topic here.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Hi JD:

Oh and the body IS the soul-

Genesis chapter one

"and Adam became a living soul"

His body was already a soul, just not yet living, then after God breathed the breath of life into it, his body CAME alive and BECAME a living soul.

No JD. Scripture includes these three witnesses of men in 1Thes. 5:23 in their precise spirit, blood and water order. Again, since the majority here has never seen 'the truth' on this important topic, then I will simply come out and tell you:

Your father Adam in Genesis 2:7 is a 'heavenly' man with Eve (water witness helper) and 'her seed' (begotten blood witness) still very much "IN" him. Adam had no spirit and had no body and had no soul like men today, but Adam's spirit 'and' soul 'and' body were all 'one' and the very same thing (Immortal). Adam from Gen. 2:7 mirrors 'The Earth' of Genesis 1:1, as he was created perfect, mature and very much complete with everyone here (bearded races) still very much IN him. Adam named everything to be named to sit down and become bored. Then the Lord God (Christ) placed His 'son of God' into a deep sleep to take Eve (water witness) and her seed (blood witness) from his side (Gen. 2:18-22).

At this point, Adam and Eve are still 'heavenly hosts' standing and testifying before the Lamb in the center of the throne in heaven (like in Rev. 7:17). Adam and Eve are the Lord's two olive trees and lampstands (Zech. 4:11-14, Rev. 11) who testify before the Lord of the Earth. The very first moment that Adam and Eve stand on this earth as male and female is over in Genesis 3:21, when the Lord God (Christ) gives them human 'skins' to then kick them out of the garden. Adam then knows Eve (goes into her) to begin producing members of 'your seed' (Cain) and 'her seed' (Abel, Seth, etc.) in Genesis 4.

Man.jpg

You have a spirit, soul and body in the likeness of 'fallen Adam' and 'fallen Eve' as human hosts in Genesis 3:21.

The concept of souls is really confused for most unless we started out studying the KJV..

No. The concepts of spirit, soul and body (trinity) are taught throughout God's Living Word for those with eyes 'from God' to see what is going on. Man is built according to the same exact trinity format as the Father (spirit), Son (blood witness/soul) and Holy Spirit (water witness/Helper) 'and' the KJV contains more than 2000 translation and copy errors. That is right! The Holy Spirit is to 'The Word' (F+S+HS) what Eve is to Adam of Genesis 2:7 (Adam, her seed, Eve)!

The newer versions use better terminology so as to try and not to confuse us.

The Bible on my desk is written in Greek and shows the variations in the Received and Critical Texts. None of the translations matter if you are thinking in Greek for the NT and Hebrew/Aramaic for the OT. :0)

Well, they do their best at it anyways.. But people still get confused because the Genesis account is not written the same way, and some other things are just edited better. It helps to know the translation history to understand the meanings and all that. =)

Please forgive, but JD is among the most confused souls here, IMHO and I should be explaining these things to your husband anyway (1Cor. 14:34-38, 1Tim. 2:12).

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Last edited:
LMAO, I suppose you could always add "the light, the mighty counselor, and John and Moses" along with the three in one you believe erroneously are all God.

God is not a human. We are instructed to not worship humans. Jesus was a human, any way you cut it. He was made in human form. MORTAL. He DIED.

God cannot die, can he, now.

Just like several other humans, Jesus was raised up to be a spirit being. There are more in Heaven then God now.. Jesus has joined God. Jesus was God's only begotten son..

I dont know how anyone can twist even the CONCEPT of the term "the word", from THE HOLY WORD OF GOD into an independent or individual entity, and ALSO claim that "the word" - now being construed as being "himself", although needing guidance from the TRUE GOD (Jesus' Father) by praying to him, and saying he was sent, and that he is only the son.. how can someone turn that into Jesus BEING God.

So.. Lets get this fucking twisted up concoction of bullshit lies straight here..

Jesus is the Word. Jesus is also the light. God is the word, and God is the light. Jesus did not HELP anyone, Jesus is the father, and a liar who came to Earth saying he was God's son, and sent on God's authority, etc, etc.. because we should according to your false teachings, PRAY to Jesus, and yet, Jesus is God himself, so from your perspective, Jesus was just talking to himself, really..
<whew>

Oh and Wait- theres more- Jesus is not really God, but a lower(yet somehow equal) piece of him, but we call him God, anyways, even though Jesus said that God is greater than Jesus is.. So Jesus is then, by TOTAL FUCKING LACK OF LOGIC- The highest, and should be worshipped as such!!!
<holy fucking shit- thats some impressive spinnage>

Oh but wait theres still more- The Holy Spirit came into the picture AFTER Jesus came, and yet we are to believe that this is YET ANOTHER entity of God (God being Jesus, and still the lower half of even your own retarded diagrams) and has his own accommodations to teach and fill everyone up, and since this Holy spirit is also an entity of God, also, it IS God, and we should also pray to Jesus as if HE IS the holy spirit entity part three of God, even though this is really a spiritual lift gift given BY Jesus (by the authority of His true father and our only God), but yet the Holy Spirit is still as yet a thinking and teaching entity called the third manifest Being of God, and all kinds of other HORSESHIT.
<phew.. I smell a rat>

What a bunch of crap.

Prove this to me without spinning everything and explaining it all with loooong paragraphs of YOUR imperfect Gospel.

Copy and PASTE just the verses, I challenge you to do this.. See if it makes any fucking sense then. I promise to you it WILL NOT. You have to SPIN it to make it make sense to you, and so you can feel good about how your fellow Christian friends look at you and think of you..
SERVING GOD is not about spinning the GOOD BOOK into something totally fictitious.

Terral- It doesn't make any damned difference that the Word and the Holy Spirit are the same. I KNOW this. They are not fucking ENTITIES OF GOD. That is something you trinity puppets have been brainwashed into believing.

The word is the teachings..

The spirit is the mindset to serve..

So those two concepts are one, like in a marriage.. But not the same, like as if osmosis happened and they joined as being the same exact thing. They are still two different needs. The word must be taught and then the mindset to serve will be gifted.

Not fucking entities. Get your head out of your ass.

AND you are trying to say that the Garden of Eden was not on Earth at all, also, because Adam did not set foot on Earth until Genesis 3:21????

Are you fucking HIGH??

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
All of those charts and graphs reminds me of why I left Christianity and converted to Islam

So.....lemmie get this straight..........

You couldn't understand Christianity, because it was a huge tangled mess of conflicting theology, which is why you converted to IsLAME.

The Koran has NO ORDER TO IT WHATSOEVER, as well as the fact that various factions of IsLAME itself have turned it into a tangled mess of conflicting theology.

Otherwise, why is it that the Sunni, Shia, Whabie, and all those others are blowing each others mosques up? Is it practice for American troops?

Fuck Sunnidiot.......you get stupider everyday.

But, to be fair, you're smarter than Terral.

Christianity is quite simple: the New Testament and the two great commandments: Love God and love thy neighbor as yourself.

Hi JD:

AND you are trying to say that the Garden of Eden was not on Earth at all, also, because Adam did not set foot on Earth until Genesis 3:21????

Are you fucking HIGH??

Where did JD learn to use such language? The Garden of Eden (Gen. 2:8) is 'a heavenly abode' where Adam lived with Eve and her seed 'IN' him for a VERY long time. Adam and the Garden were 'one,' as the "Man of the Earth" (my Topic) was made for the Garden and the Garden was made for the "son of God." However, the Lord God removed Eve and her seed (Gen. 3:15) from Adam's side in Genesis 2:18-22 'and' the earthly 'water witness' for the 'heavenly' Garden was simultaneously removed from the side of the Heavenly Abode. Adam's 930-year life on earth definitely begins in Genesis 3:21, as everything before that point relates to a 'heavenly existence.'

Read Genesis 3:20 again to realize that Eve is mother of 'ALL THE LIVING.' The 'Eve half' of Immortal Souls (like Adam in Gen. 2:7) is represented by 'men hosts' (male and female), while the 'Adam half' of Immortal Souls is represented by 'angel hosts' in the 'heavens.' The Garden of Eden (today) mirrors the trinity image of 'fallen man' (Adam + her seed + Eve) where the 'visible garden' is the water witness host for a heavens 'and' heaven counterpart like this:

41.jpg

From the left: Egypt is typical of 'The World' with the Red Sea representing a 'veil' leading into the 'Wilderness' between The World and The Promised Land (Gen. 15:18). The Promised Land for Abraham (Adam) is the same exact land for the "Kingdom" (David = Eze. 47-48 = Jer. 30:7-9) and the same exact land of the Garden of Eden as a 'water witness' host for the Heavenly Abode where the Lamb stands in the 'center of the throne' above. The Euphrates River marks the eastern boundary of the Garden/Promised Land/Kingdom representing the 'Second Veil' into the Holy of Holies (diagram) that also has a 'heavens' equivalent and the abode of the 'angels.'

68.jpg

Take that Three Witness Template as an overlay for the Kingdom of Heaven (Lamb in center of throne) of this Universe 'and' as an overlay for the "Kingdom of His Beloved Son" in the "Highest Heaven" where God Himself sits upon 'that' Heavenly Throne. David is seated on the earth (Eze. 37:24-28 = lower left) in the center of the throne between the priests (water witnesses) and prophets (spirit witnesses) and men ascend on Jacob's Ladder to become members of the "Body of Moses/Eve." The angels descend simultaneously to become rejoined (married) to their lessor water witness (men) halves at the 'marriage supper of the Lamb' (Rev. 19:5-10) that ends every age for all the 'ages to come.'

The key here is that the Lamb of God in heaven is working in accordance with what God is doing in the Kingdom Of His Beloved Son 'and' David is doing on the earth what the Lamb is doing in heaven. God's Mystery (Col. 2:2) is Christ Jesus summing up all things IN Himself (vertically), while at the same time the "Mystery of Christ" (Eph. 3:4, Col. 4:3) sees all things summed up from the heavens and the earth (Eph. 1:9-10) horizontally in this Adamic Universe. Adam was a 'heavenly host' in Genesis 2:7 standing before the Lamb of God in what will become "New Jerusalem," but the son of God and his helper (Eve) were cast down onto the earth of this universe to begin the 'sowing' process for 'her seed' and 'your seed' to fight the battle between Light and Darkness (again) on this literal earth. Jacob's Ladder is reconstructed in the "New Earth" of Revelation 21:1+, when death and Hades are already thrown into the lake of fire at the End of the Age.

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back