*Jesus Is Love*

Sorry bout that,

1. Anythings possible with GOD.
2. Everyone has to decide their own path.
3. Walk Wisely.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LMAO!!! You're telling me to walk wisely:

But there are ten things he wants you to do and if you don't your ass is gonna be ashes:

Revelations 21
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Notice the reference to sorcerers. For the next 1400 years the church became really good at public torture and burning at the stake of any young woman accused of being a witch. WITCH MY ASS!!

Luke 16
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. AND THAT WAS FOR JUST DYING RICH

If god dropped by and left the only keys to the kingdom with ignorant, primitive camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat he has one helluva sense of humor.[/QUOTE]

You must be speaking of the 10 Commandments.

Jesus made an 11th commandment.

Love others like you love yourself.

His greatest commandment was to love the Lord with all of your heart and soul.

You can be forgiven for just about everything. That was Jesus purpose after all.

That's the nice thing about his grace. It means you can be redeemed. One must have faith in order to do this.[/QUOTE]

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Matthew 5
39 Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also

Matthew 5
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also

Matthew 5
41And whosoever shall compel thee to go one mile, go with him two

Matthew 19
21 If you would be perfect sell what you have and give it to the poor.

Matthew 5
48 Be ye therefore perfect even as the father is perfect.

James 2
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

Matthew 7
21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Matthew 5
39 Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also

Matthew 5
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also

Matthew 5
41And whosoever shall compel thee to go one mile, go with him two

Matthew 19
21 If you would be perfect sell what you have and give it to the poor.

Matthew 5
48 Be ye therefore perfect even as the father is perfect.

James 2
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

Matthew 7
21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Nice quotes......do you understand their meaning?

I was baptized when I was 22 years old and lived in the church till I was over sixty. I've read the bible and parts of it ten times or more....especially the new testament. Anybody who believes they're going to rise up from their grave, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live forever in bliss while those who simply don't believe that fairy tale roast in a pit should really do some serious self evaluation. I don't believe it, never did believe it, will never believe it and if you do you're nuts.

It's obvious very few really believe it because if they did you would see a lot more people selling their new SUV's and using the money to feed the starving....who number over 900,000,000 and by default are mostly children. There are nearly a billion people in this world who don't even have easy access to drinking water and some of these so called Christians roam the countryside in a Cadillac Escalade.

And only Christians drive Caddy's I suppose?

Obviously you heard or read scriptures but you don't really understand it.

Nice quotes......do you understand their meaning?

I was baptized when I was 22 years old and lived in the church till I was over sixty. I've read the bible and parts of it ten times or more....especially the new testament. Anybody who believes they're going to rise up from their grave, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live forever in bliss while those who simply don't believe that fairy tale roast in a pit should really do some serious self evaluation. I don't believe it, never did believe it, will never believe it and if you do you're nuts.

It's obvious very few really believe it because if they did you would see a lot more people selling their new SUV's and using the money to feed the starving....who number over 900,000,000 and by default are mostly children. There are nearly a billion people in this world who don't even have easy access to drinking water and some of these so called Christians roam the countryside in a Cadillac Escalade.

I understand that Christians believe that about 5 billion of us on this planet plus about that many more who have already been here will burn in eternal hell because we don't/didn't believe what they did/do. That's a plenty for me. How goddamned arrogant and egotistical can a human being get?

John 3
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Luke 16
19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

Last edited:

I understand that Christians believe that about 5 billion of us on this planet plus about that many more who have already been here will burn in eternal hell because we don't/didn't believe what they did/do. That's a plenty for me. How goddamned arrogant and egotistical can a human being get?

John 3
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Luke 16
19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

Which came first, Christians or Jesus Christ?

The problem with religion is that is is always misinterpreted by people. And I don't think that blaming God for every problem in the world shows you understand the Gospel.

It's obviously a waste of time trying to explain it to you. One thing I can leave you with and you can do with it what you want.

Ever wonder why Jesus loved children?

Because he said they are God's beings. Innocent and willing to believe anything. You can't live your life questioning God. You have to accept him like a child would or else you're not exercising your faith. If you think you're smarter than God then obviously you'll never be saved.

Sorry bout that,

1. Well Cammmmpbell seems to have checked out of this debate.
2. Just go Cammmmpbell, we all are aware how much you hate God, and for a fact I don't think anyone has agreed with you on your angle on Jesus.
3. You sound bad even to heatherns, as far as I can tell.
4. Pagans are afraid to join in with you because they are afraid of the immediate, *Wrath of God*!
5. But you goat ahead and tell yourself some one in here believes in your shtick, if it makes you feel all better.
6. I don't think you believe this stuff your posting one bit.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Kind of a hypocritical post from someone who's posted so much hate on the board. Fix yourself before you go out and preach to others.

1. On certain topics I do make a stand, be it homos or muslims, the two most evil things facing humanity at this time.
2. I am not politically correct on these two topics, and I express my opinions frankly.
3. Whether this is good or not, I can not say, I am human in-fact, so if speaking out against these two groups is indeed a sin, I'm human.
4. And I look to God to forgive my sin, or error.
5. On the other hand my understanding from Gods word, teaches that I fall on the right side of the fence on these two things affecting humanity.
6. Other than that I claim no soap box, and am not a priest or a part of the clergy, nor a minister, or pastor, but I have a right to preach and spread the gospel, which is mandated by Jesus Christ himself.
7. So if you dislike my preaching and sharing, there is a ignore button you can click, I would prefer you didn't but it is your choice.
8. The Jews during their trip in the dessert, didn't want to hear God's voice after awhile, they feared it, perhaps you fear mine?

Just saying your attitude is very unChristian and you have a lot of nerve comparing yourself to God's voice in the desert.

1. My attitude reflects the reality of the internet.
2. Making a comparison makes it real.
3. My typing some sentences on the internet is nothing compared to the voice of God, I guess you make too much of this internet thingy?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1 John 4:8 - Whoever does not love, does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:12 - No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and
His love is made complete in us.

Forum List

Back