*Jesus Is Love*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Love will carry you through.
2. Love is free.
3. Jesus loves us, and what matters most is to find this love.
4. Don't let this life pass you by without finding the love of Jesus.
5. Its there, look around, search it out, your eternity depends on it.:clap2:
6. We pray you understand.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. FInding it isn't all that hard to do either.
2. Seek and yea shall find.
3. Thats all it ever takes or ever took.:clap2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Having a map of your brain can't hurt I suppose, at least you may be able to think your never lost,...lol!!!
2. But others may want to actually *know* the truth.
3. Do you want the truth, Truthmatters?
4. Or are you happy with some scientists view on religion and God?
5. Religion has been for as long as man has been, how do you explain that, (?), humans had religion pagan religions thousands of years before the truth, came around.
6. And there is a remnant of the pagan religions still here.
7. Paganism is in fact what the scientist propose, so in large they are going back to old religions that failed, and were and are *a lie*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. Love is free.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

But there are ten things he wants you to do and if you don't your ass is gonna be ashes:

Revelations 21
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Notice the reference to sorcerers. For the next 1400 years the church became really good at public torture and burning at the stake of any young woman accused of being a witch. WITCH MY ASS!!

Luke 16
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. AND THAT WAS FOR JUST DYING RICH

If god dropped by and left the only keys to the kingdom with ignorant, primitive camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat he has one helluva sense of humor.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

2. Love is free.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Love? I don't consider this love. I consider it evil and hate.

If we don't believe jesus, we are sent to an eternity of suffering, and this set of rules invented by the same god who sent jesus, and... is jesus. This makes no sense. Christianity is the cure for an illness it creates.

2. Love is free.

Kind of a hypocritical post from someone who's posted so much hate on the board. Fix yourself before you go out and preach to others.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Love is free.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

But there are ten things he wants you to do and if you don't your ass is gonna be ashes:

Revelations 21
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Notice the reference to sorcerers. For the next 1400 years the church became really good at public torture and burning at the stake of any young woman accused of being a witch. WITCH MY ASS!!

Luke 16
23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.
24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. AND THAT WAS FOR JUST DYING RICH

If god dropped by and left the only keys to the kingdom with ignorant, primitive camel herders who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat he has one helluva sense of humor.

1. Those ten things are the bases for civilization which help humanity even today to govern the entire world, for all ages, whether all of them can be followed perfectly, I doubt any human being other than Jesus himself was able to keep them all, if these simple laws written by the mighty hand of God can instill guidelines for humanity throughout the ages, why is it so puzzling to so many people he is for real, and indeed loves us (?).
2. The early church did what they could to help steer humanity away from paganism, at this era the church in general isn't doing enough to steer those lost souls away from paganism, the church as a whole could do more, and should do more, witches and the occult with darkness are making inroads into the minds and hearts of humanity, the film industry supports this, and promotes paganism, Harry Potter being the leader of this group, making witchcraft, *fun*.
3. Just because Jesus spoke out about how the rich who refused to help those at their gate, meaning either strangers or within their own family who were in great need, doesn't mean wealth is evil, or worthy of hell, people of wealth should be ready to share, if not they will wish they could have, is the lesson, being able to give away what you earned isn't always the easiest thing to do, the rich struggle with this, it would be well advised if a poor beggar ends up laying at your door, you better be willing to offer some help. And if you came up upon a man in the street who was noticeably stressed with hunger, or without cloths, you may want to do what you can right away.
4. Man without Jesus is dead and doomed to hell, thank God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, whom are ONE, for coming to shine the light of love on humanities woes, otherwise life would be more or less worthless, living in hopelessness and dis-pare, with our faces in a corner no hope of knowing what life could be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Love is free.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Love? I don't consider this love. I consider it evil and hate.

If we don't believe Jesus, we are sent to an eternity of suffering, and this set of rules invented by the same god who sent Jesus, and... is Jesus. This makes no sense. Christianity is the cure for an illness it creates.

1. Understanding God's plan isn't easy and is complex, kinda like the complexity of creation itself, (dna), its difficult to be understood, as a whole, few if any really ever understand God in his entirety, more die of old age before they begin to grasp God's imminence, or just a small glimmer of his majesty......
2. Love still abounds, and love is the message, the message to those who look up and realize they are lost, and need a shepherd for their souls.
3. Jesus Christ stepped into this world, as a baby, as we do, grew up, and taught directly to the people, the people (Jews), for whom he had set free from material bondage of one man towards another, the Egyptians, now Jesus came into the world to show his love towards all humanity to show them how to become free from sin, and for those who accept his sacrifice of himself, would lay down a new road or path for humanity to follow out of spiritual bondage of the soul, and begin to learn of a solid path towards life and love from his own experiences on earth as a man like us, but still with absolute power of God, and willing not to use that power and succumb to mans hostility towards God, willingly going to the cross, for mankind's well being throughout the ages and eternity.
4. The Jews wanted to go back to Egypt and back into bondage, after being led around in the dessert for awhile, desiring the comforts of a slave rather than being led by God in the dessert free from bondage, humans are frail, lack faith, and are a difficult bunch to guide towards a better way of life, in the minds and hearts of mankind, the promise land is always far off, eternity is far off to our minds and hearts, but life isn't long, its short, eternity is long, life is short, keeping ones mind and heart on Jesus and his message is the Christians as a community main focal point, a man as myself, will fail at times, fall short of what we should or could of done, at any given time and circumstance, thats humans, but we do our best to rectify our failures the best we can, and grow as a person and as a family and a community.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

2. Love is free.

Kind of a hypocritical post from someone who's posted so much hate on the board. Fix yourself before you go out and preach to others.

1. On certain topics I do make a stand, be it homos or muslims, the two most evil things facing humanity at this time.
2. I am not politically correct on these two topics, and I express my opinions frankly.
3. Whether this is good or not, I can not say, I am human in-fact, so if speaking out against these two groups is indeed a sin, I'm human.
4. And I look to God to forgive my sin, or error.
5. On the other hand my understanding from Gods word, teaches that I fall on the right side of the fence on these two things affecting humanity.
6. Other than that I claim no soap box, and am not a priest or a part of the clergy, nor a minister, or pastor, but I have a right to preach and spread the gospel, which is mandated by Jesus Christ himself.
7. So if you dislike my preaching and sharing, there is a ignore button you can click, I would prefer you didn't but it is your choice.
8. The Jews during their trip in the dessert, didn't want to hear God's voice after awhile, they feared it, perhaps you fear mine?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

2. Love is free.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Revelations 21

Luke 16

1. Those ten things are the bases for civilization which help humanity even today to govern the entire world, for all ages, whether all of them can be followed perfectly, I doubt any human being other than Jesus himself was able to keep them all, if these simple laws written by the mighty hand of God can instill guidelines for humanity throughout the ages, why is it so puzzling to so many people he is for real, and indeed loves us (?).
2. The early church did what they could to help steer humanity away from paganism, at this era the church in general isn't doing enough to steer those lost souls away from paganism, the church as a whole could do more, and should do more, witches and the occult with darkness are making inroads into the minds and hearts of humanity, the film industry supports this, and promotes paganism, Harry Potter being the leader of this group, making witchcraft, *fun*.
3. Just because Jesus spoke out about how the rich who refused to help those at their gate, meaning either strangers or within their own family who were in great need, doesn't mean wealth is evil, or worthy of hell, people of wealth should be ready to share, if not they will wish they could have, is the lesson, being able to give away what you earned isn't always the easiest thing to do, the rich struggle with this, it would be well advised if a poor beggar ends up laying at your door, you better be willing to offer some help. And if you came up upon a man in the street who was noticeably stressed with hunger, or without cloths, you may want to do what you can right away.
4. Man without Jesus is dead and doomed to hell, thank God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, whom are ONE, for coming to shine the light of love on humanities woes, otherwise life would be more or less worthless, living in hopelessness and dis-pare, with our faces in a corner no hope of knowing what life could be.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Here is my problem with the ten commandments- why exactly are there 10?

You simply do not need ten. The list of ten commandments was artificially and deliberately inflated to get it up to ten. Here's what happened:

About 5,000 years ago a bunch of religious and political hustlers got together to try to figure out how to control people and keep them in line. They knew people were basically stupid and would believe anything they were told, so they announced that God had given them some commandments, up on a mountain, when no one was around.

Well let me ask you this- when they were making this shit up, why did they pick 10? Why not 9 or 11? I'll tell you why- because 10 sound official. Ten sounds important! Ten is the basis for the decimal system, it's a decade, it's a psychologically satisfying number (the top ten, the ten most wanted, the ten best dressed). So having ten commandments was really a marketing decision! It is clearly a bullshit list. It's a political document artificially inflated to sell better. I will now show you how you can reduce the number of commandments and come up with a list that's a little more workable and logical. I am going to use the Roman Catholic version because those were the ones I was taught as a little boy.

Let's start with the first three:

I AM THE LORD THY GOD
THOU SHALT NOT HAVE STRANGE GODS BEFORE ME

THOU SHALT NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN VAIN

THOU SHALT KEEP HOLY THE SABBATH

Right off the bat the first three are pure bullshit. Sabbath day? Lord's name? strange gods? Spooky language! Designed to scare and control primitive people. In no way does superstitious nonsense like this apply to the lives of intelligent civilized humans in the 21st century. So now we're down to 7. Next:

HONOR THY FATHER AND MOTHER

Obedience, respect for authority. Just another name for controlling people. The truth is that obedience and respect shouldn't be automatic. They should be earned and based on the parent's performance. Some parents deserve respect, but most of them don't, period. You're down to six.

Now in the interest of logic, something religion is very uncomfortable with, we're going to jump around the list a little bit.

THOU SHALT NOT STEAL

THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS

Stealing and lying. Well actually, these two both prohibit the same kind of behavior- dishonesty. So you don't really need two you combine them and call the commandment "thou shalt not be dishonest". And suddenly you're down to 5.

And as long as we're combining I have two others that belong together:

THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTRY

THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE

Once again, these two prohibit the same type of behavior. In this case it is marital infidelity. The difference is- coveting takes place in the mind. But I don't think you should outlaw fantasizing about someone else's wife because what is a guy gonna think about when he's waxing his carrot? But, marital fidelity is a good idea so we're gonna keep this one and call it "thou shalt not be unfaithful". And suddenly we're down to four.

But when you think about it, honesty and fidelity are really part of the same overall value so, in truth, you could combine the two honesty commandments with the two fidelity commandments and give them simpler language, positive language instead of negative language and call the whole thing "thou shalt always be honest and faithful" and we're down to 3.

THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR"S GOODS

This one is just plain fuckin' stupid. Coveting your neighbor's goods is what keeps the economy going! Your neighbor gets a vibrator that plays "o come o ye faithful", and you want one too! Coveting creates jobs, so leave it alone. You throw out coveting and you're down to 2 now- the big honesty and fidelity commandment and the one we haven't talked about yet:

THOU SHALT NOT KILL

Murder. But when you think about it, religion has never really had a big problem with murder. More people have been killed in the name of god than for any other reason. All you have to do is look at Northern Ireland, Kashmir, the Inquisition, the Crusades, and the World Trade Center to see how seriously the religious folks take thou shalt not kill. The more devout they are, the more they see murder as being negotiable. It depends on who's doin the killin' and who's gettin' killed. So, with all of this in mind, I give you my revised list of the two commandments:

Thou shalt always be honest and faithful
to the provider of thy nookie.

&

Thou shalt try real hard not to kill anyone, unless of course
they pray to a different invisible man than you.

Two is all you need; Moses could have carried them down the hill in his fuckin' pocket. I wouldn't mind those folks in Alabama posting them on the courthouse wall, as long as they provided one additional commandment:

Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry bout that,

2. Love is free.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Revelations 21

Luke 16

You must be speaking of the 10 Commandments.

Jesus made an 11th commandment.

Love others like you love yourself.

His greatest commandment was to love the Lord with all of your heart and soul.

You can be forgiven for just about everything. That was Jesus purpose after all.

That's the nice thing about his grace. It means you can be redeemed. One must have faith in order to do this.

Sorry bout that,

2. Love is free.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Revelations 21

Luke 16

You can be forgiven for just about everything. That was Jesus purpose after all.

That's the nice thing about his grace. It means you can be redeemed. One must have faith in order to do this.

Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Matthew 5
39 Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also

Matthew 5
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also

Matthew 5
41And whosoever shall compel thee to go one mile, go with him two

Matthew 19
21 If you would be perfect sell what you have and give it to the poor.

Matthew 5
48 Be ye therefore perfect even as the father is perfect.

James 2
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

Matthew 7
21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Last edited:

Revelations 21

Luke 16

Blessed are the meek,
for they will be filled.
for they will see God.
Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.

Matthew 5
39 Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also

Matthew 5
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also

Matthew 5

Matthew 19

Matthew 5

James 2
14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?

Matthew 7
21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Nice quotes......do you understand their meaning?

Sorry bout that,

2. Love is free.

1. On certain topics I do make a stand, be it homos or muslims, the two most evil things facing humanity at this time.
2. I am not politically correct on these two topics, and I express my opinions frankly.
3. Whether this is good or not, I can not say, I am human in-fact, so if speaking out against these two groups is indeed a sin, I'm human.
4. And I look to God to forgive my sin, or error.
5. On the other hand my understanding from Gods word, teaches that I fall on the right side of the fence on these two things affecting humanity.
6. Other than that I claim no soap box, and am not a priest or a part of the clergy, nor a minister, or pastor, but I have a right to preach and spread the gospel, which is mandated by Jesus Christ himself.
7. So if you dislike my preaching and sharing, there is a ignore button you can click, I would prefer you didn't but it is your choice.
8. The Jews during their trip in the dessert, didn't want to hear God's voice after awhile, they feared it, perhaps you fear mine?

Just saying your attitude is very unChristian and you have a lot of nerve comparing yourself to God's voice in the desert.

Blessed are the meek,
for they will be filled.
for they will see God.

Matthew 5

Matthew 5

Matthew 5

Matthew 19

Matthew 5

James 2

Matthew 7

Nice quotes......do you understand their meaning?

I was baptized when I was 22 years old and lived in the church till I was over sixty. I've read the bible and parts of it ten times or more....especially the new testament. Anybody who believes they're going to rise up from their grave, meet a ghost floating on a cloud, fly off to paradise to live forever in bliss while those who simply don't believe that fairy tale roast in a pit should really do some serious self evaluation. I don't believe it, never did believe it, will never believe it and if you do you're nuts.

It's obvious very few really believe it because if they did you would see a lot more people selling their new SUV's and using the money to feed the starving....who number over 900,000,000 and by default are mostly children. There are nearly a billion people in this world who don't even have easy access to drinking water and some of these so called Christians roam the countryside in a Cadillac Escalade.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Anythings possible with GOD.
2. Everyone has to decide their own path.
3. Walk Wisely.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back