Jesus is king.

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
With him we cannot lose.

:hands:

Jesus.gif

I pray to God several times a day. It puts my mind at ease and is very calming.

I try and pray at least once a day. Often a morning and night endeavor, it keeps me focused on principle and morality. I've never met God, but I've had moments in which I feel I received a message and found spiritual peace.

Praying is good for the soul but also reminds me that if we don't fight for truth and justice with the spirit God gave us, we insult many who have given up so much for us to be able to do so.

I pray to God several times a day. It puts my mind at ease and is very calming.

I try and pray at least once a day. Often a morning and night endeavor, it keeps me focused on principle and morality. I've never met God, but I've had moments in which I feel I received a message and found spiritual peace.

Praying is good for the soul but also reminds me that if we don't fight for truth and justice with the spirit God gave us, we insult many who have given up so much for us to be able to do so.
You are God's creation, so you do have God in your life as you acknowledge him openly, and he is with you always. Prayer is great, and anyone who mocks God and his creation is walking on very thin ice, but they know that. In this latter stage of the trial, wickedness and chaos will increase as the evil one rages onward towards his end. Stay strong my friend, and keep speaking with the father in prayer, because he is listening always. Amen

With him we can not lose.

Ummmm..
Every christ figure used for that image you call Jesus lost their revolt. None of those christs were ever kings. The 100bc figure Yeshu son of Mary had a king called Jannaeus Alexander. The Galilean Yehuda crucified in 6bc for his tax revolt had a King- Herod the great. The Pilate ad era revolter against Rome crucified by Rome figure by the Jordan river named Theudas, had a king Herod Archelaus and whoever followed him after his death in 18ad.
Never was Jesus a king, unless you admit his image is that of the king of scams, the greatest charade ever played on mankind.

War Scroll” (4Q471)
Where in verse XVII, it says, “God will send eternal bliss by the might of the Princely Angel of the Kingdom of Michael. He will enlighten with joy the children of Israel.
Doesn't say Jesus' Kingdom it says Michael's Kingdom.
Just like the Senate Majority leader plaque does not say Pelosi's seat, it's Mitch McConnell's seat. One can pretend to wield the power all they want, but then it is written the fallen one fails and tries to steal that power, overturned by the rightful one the thief tried to steal from.

Blessings scroll (1QSb=1Q28b)
V:20 "blessings of the Prince of the Congregation (Michael)
Renew him the covenant of the community so he might establish the kingdom of his people for ever, that he might judge the poor with righteousness & dispense Justice with equity to the oppressed.

Once again Establish Michael's kingdom, not Jesus' kingdom.

Last edited:
I try to keep Jesus in my mind constantly to guide me as Paul recommends: rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Forum List

Back