Jesus is 'going the extra mile'

Thailand is the only nation that will not become a province of the world government.

What are you basing that on?

On my evaluation of the life and death of Prince Mahidol.

FnGp1S6.png

concerning " one more “seven” yet to be fulfilled."

"Those who dwell in the cities of Israel shall go and make fires with the weapons and burn them,
both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the war clubs and the spears,
and they shall burn them with fire for seven years. Ezekiel 39:9

I'm of the opinion this 7 year time period (which commences shortly after the invaders of Israel are annihilated) expires just before the Rev 19 return of Christ.

The Beast "was given authority to wage war for forty-two months." (3.5 years)

I conclude the Beast will publicly emerge around 3.5 years before the Beast "officially" begins to reign.

This gives Israel some 3.5 years in which to build the 3rd temple where the Beast will "officially" begin to reign.

As per Revelation 19 Jesus return in person and in power on the very last day of the 3.5 year reign of the Beast.

Yes. There is much to be ready for including something we do not understand.

It is written flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom. It means our new glorified bodies will not have blood like regal Lord Jesus. His flesh was different. A new flesh. A new life. Permanent.

Then why didn't he cure cancer instead of making wine so he could get a buzz on.

You should take a basic programming class. There is called an operation of assignment of values such as c = a + b. Perhaps you understand the concept, but are lacking in the execution.

Moreover, the Revelation and Daniel are complex, mysterious, and beautiful in its own way. Things the spiritually dead cannot even begin to understand. The believers do not understand completely either. Yet, one day in the not too distant future, every eye will see. For me, this is the answer to the most insightful thing an atheist ever said. Thus, everything will be settled here on Earth. That which people have challenged has already been prophecized.

concerning " one more “seven” yet to be fulfilled."

"Those who dwell in the cities of Israel shall go and make fires with the weapons and burn them,
both the shields and the bucklers, the bows and the arrows, and the war clubs and the spears,
and they shall burn them with fire for seven years. Ezekiel 39:9
I'm of the opinion this 7 year time period (which commences shortly after the invaders of Israel are annihilated) expires just before the Rev 19 return of Christ.
The Beast "was given authority to wage war for forty-two months." (3.5 years)
I conclude the Beast will publicly emerge around 3.5 years before the Beast "officially" begins to reign.
This gives Israel some 3.5 years in which to build the 3rd temple where the Beast will "officially" begin to reign.
As per Revelation 19 Jesus return in person and in power on the very last day of the 3.5 year reign of the Beast.

Yes. There is much to be ready for including something we do not understand.
It is written flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom. It means our new glorified bodies will not have blood like regal Lord Jesus.
His flesh was different. A new flesh. A new life. Permanent.

John 20:17
Jesus said to her, “Stop holding on to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father.
But go to My brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, to My God and your God.’ ”

John 17:21
that they may all be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You.
May they also be one in Us, that the world may believe that You have sent Me.

Then why didn't he cure cancer instead of making wine so he could get a buzz on.

You should take a basic programming class. There is called an operation of assignment of values such as c = a + b. Perhaps you understand the concept, but are lacking in the execution.

Moreover, the Revelation and Daniel are complex, mysterious, and beautiful in its own way. Things the spiritually dead cannot even begin to understand. The believers do not understand completely either. Yet, one day in the not too distant future, every eye will see. For me, this is the answer to the most insightful thing an atheist ever said. Thus, everything will be settled here on Earth. That which people have challenged has already been prophecized.
HOLY DEFLECTION BATMAN!

Forum List

Back