jesus is fake

I can understand it easy...When my knees first started going bad, I had a 'no ruck-marching' profile. My e8 supervisor told me "(the profile slip) doesn't say you can't RUN with a ruck-sack..."

:-/

:(

Originally posted by canadianpimp
ur gayass americans :ali: go do bush up da ass u jews

:arabia: osama will kill rape your daughters, cut off your nut sack and feed it to his goats:clap:

:banana: this is the dildo that your president uses to shove up his rectum:whip: and this is wut im gonna do to yo ass biatches:finger3: :chains: then use this to castrate ur ass

america is...........:bsflag:

Hey, who was it that had that billy madison quote to go in here?
something along the lines of-"we are all dumber now for having listened to you.I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul"

hmmm I'd heard that the term 86'd originated from the first item to be permanently removed from howard johnson's restaurants (there were 100 items iirc). I know it's used in restaurants now...

three leads:

**Next Post - Re: 86'd menu item

The term 86'd goes back to the first restaurant Delmonicos. It refers to the ribeye steak that was sold there. It was item 86 on their menu and was sold out one night, hence the term 86'd.

- Ron

One explanation of the term is, that in olden days 86 portions where prepared, when the last item was sold the chef would yell "86 the prime rib"! ( or whatever ), but also heard that it is a government term.

- Annemarie Meyer CEC

The reason is because of the old specs used to bury the average person----the hole is "6" feet deep, and is "8" feet long. Hence, being called "86d" was not a good thing...but a "gone" thing...

- Matt Tredemeyer

but good old cecil (straightdope.com usually highly reliable and entertaining) says it began being used in restaurants simply because it rhymes with nix (old fashioned, I know, but this was the 1920's...)

http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a1_291b.html

Probably an unknowable like the origination of "the whole 9 yards"

The whole nine yards is an easy one. It comes from WWII when the chains that fed into aircraft machine guns were 9 yards long. Thus, if you emptied your cannons into a target, you gave it "the whole 9 yards."

I thought the Whole 9 yards was from kilt making (that's amount of cloth needed or something). Or how it was bought in rools, some Scotch/clothing issue...

Another one for Mulder and Scully... damn government conspiracies... they always go right to the top!

I guess I'll boycott the sequel to that movie (it will be tough).

Originally posted by OCA
How is it possible that one our Americans to the north(Canadians) could be a pimp? Isn't that an oxymoron?

How can a Republican be for affirmative action? I know, when he's a plant, sent here to parrot conservative beliefs but also add a defense of affirmative action in an attempt to legitimize discrimination against whites. Go away spy. Luckily I'm the ideological white blood cell of the party and I have detected liberal infestation.

Swarm! Swarm!

Go support homo marriage with your bud Gavin Newsom, will ya Ted?

Hey I got a couple of sheets i'm getting ready to throw out, do you need any for your next meeting? Also did your new pals D and Willie get you a new swastika, heard the old one was tattered and worn. Just concerned for you bro.

Originally posted by OCA
Go support homo marriage with your bud Gavin Newsom, will ya Ted?

Hey I got a couple of sheets i'm getting ready to throw out, do you need any for your next meeting? Also did your new pals D and Willie get you a new swastika, heard the old one was tattered and worn. Just concerned for you bro.

It's pretty funny, you love bashing big d, but YOUR the racist. That's pretty funny.

Yeah i'm the racist:rolleyes: I've spent most of my time here fighting D and Willie tooth and nail while you who CLAIMS to not be a racist has passively sat on the bench. Maybe you are a pussy, no?

hey - I usually stick to the yahoo message boards, but I came across this site a while ago on there. It is pertty refreshing to see that there are some people out there with brains! Oh, and this canadian guy sucks.

Yeah - I have seen that. I don't see as many trolls on here though.

Originally posted by rspencer
Yeah - I have seen that. I don't see as many trolls on here though.

Trolls are too stupid to last here for long. Welcome spencer. Why did you choose this thread at this point to intro yourself? Are you tired of institutionalized racial discrimination against white people as well?

Yeah. I do not agree with it at all. Here is one that will probably make me very unpopular on here, but I think we need to get rid of teh propositions that make race an issue for college admittance and jobs. I think that causes more racism than anything. For the University of Michigan, they have a 28??? point scale on admittance. If you are black, you get 12-14 points. If you get a perfect 1600 on your SAT's, you get 8 points. This makes no sense to me at all.

Yeah. I do not agree with it at all. Here is one that will probably make me very unpopular on here, but I think we need to get rid of teh propositions that make race an issue for college admittance and jobs. I think that causes more racism than anything. For the University of Michigan, they have a 28??? point scale on admittance. If you are black, you get 12-14 points. If you get a perfect 1600 on your SAT's, you get 8 points. This makes no sense to me at all.

It's crap, for sure.

Be careful. The M.O. on here is to label anyone against affirmative action as a racist. You must be strong. Thanks for fighting the good fight, bro, and welcome to the board! We're just looking for a few good men!

That sucks that they would do that. I am nowhere near a racist, but I am 100% against AA. I think it causes more problems than it helps.

That sucks that they would do that. I am nowhere near a racist, but I am 100% against AA. I think it causes more problems than it helps.

Amen, brother. Testify!

What are some other good rooms on here? I have no clue how I wound up on the Jesus part...

Forum List

Back