jesus is fake

C

canadianpimp

jesus jus did it for the chicks =):clap:

oh and americans suck

Ignorance doesnt go well with my morning coffee.

Move along, asshole....

Dismissed.

ur gayass americans :ali: go do bush up da ass u jews

:arabia: osama will kill rape your daughters, cut off your nut sack and feed it to his goats:clap:

:banana: this is the dildo that your president uses to shove up his rectum:whip: and this is wut im gonna do to yo ass biatches:finger3: :chains: then use this to castrate ur ass

america is...........:bsflag:

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Uh. yeah. I feel safe in saying, bye-bye now.

Don't let the weenie ruin it. If he were muslim, he would also claim Jesus was a prophet.

Instead he just wants to get attention.

oooooo Mr Pimp Man....

You are SOOOO COOL! Will you be my friend and teach me the ways of your intellectual wisdom?

PLEASE???????????

pffffffffftttttttttttttttt

Dismissed.

Oh... I completely understand who the idiot is. He's most likely a pimple faced, pre-adolescent teenager who hasnt experienced his first erection yet.

Oh... I completely understand who the idiot is. He's most likely a pimple faced, pre-adolescent teenager who hasnt experienced his first erection yet.

I think he just did.

You and Janeen should direct pimp over here to some pics of your lovely ladies!

We used it a lot at the Naval Academy. It's basically interchangable with a certain definition of 'axe.' e.g. 86 that activity. We decided to 86 the parade, etc.

I was class of '04, but I got a nasty stress fracture plebe summer, which, despite doctor's orders, the detailers made me run on (technical loophole, it's a long, sad story). I basically reached a conclusion that I could either leave then and not break my leg all the way through, or stay and break my leg, risking death, and then leave anyway (stress fractured legs have been known to slash arteries). Having reached that conclusion, I dropped out. It does, however, make me look really tough, seeing as how the doctor couldn't understand how I could possibly stand to run on that thing for a week, seeing as how it very nearly broke all the way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back