Jesus is Coming... Hide the Eggs!...

alluded to? hmmmm

o yes the end timers etc.....when the mormon prophets do this...wives run up credit cards....what the hell the world is ending and all

the word eternity is never mentioned either.....what is this alluded to...

Read and comprehended the entire bible did you?

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... Jesus is comin' back an' when he do...

... he gonna throw Satan an all ye smart-alecky lefty lib'rals dat he deceives inna lake o' fire...

... if ya don't repent an' get onna right side."
:cool:

For those who think 5/21 will be rapture, do you not find it slightly blasphemous to think you've figured out the exact dates of the apocalyptic times? Even though the Bible clearly states that not even the wisest knows when the end will come and that the end will come like a thief in the night. Only the one true God knows when the end will come.

For those who think 5/21 will be rapture, do you not find it slightly blasphemous to think you've figured out the exact dates of the apocalyptic times? Even though the Bible clearly states that not even the wisest knows when the end will come and that the end will come like a thief in the night. Only the one true God knows when the end will come.

In Mark it says clearly that not even Jesus knows...

This False Prophet is playing a Dangerous Game...

I seem to remember God Warning against adding or subtracting from the Book...

:)

peace...

So - anyone missing yet?

This guy originally set the date in 1994 - three times. When it didn't take him away, he changed it to 2011.

chances are he is still here. giving some excuse, no doubt.

Personally, I feel that the christianity of today has no relation to the christianity in the first century. When an unbaptized monarch demanded that they determine what was the true faith, the orthodoxy was established in the third century. Then the roman catholics got uppity and demanded being head of the church and killed all the other christians.

What is left is the best guess of those who care.

what does one wear for the 2nd cumming?

Suit and tie; Gotta look good when the main man shows up
T-shirt and Jeans; Screw it, god was watching when I was doing it to myself.
Nipple clips and vasaline; Knowing you aint going up, so you wanna be prepared.

Decisions, decisions.

Usually a lot of sweat.
At least I always did.

Forum List

Back