Jesus is Coming... Hide the Eggs!...

i see no one is looking into 'conversations with god'

cause he says you got it all wrong.....

he would be god....the dude is auto writing for god....

i am puzzled that god always needs an auto writer of some type

if i were a goddess...i would simply awaken the world with

"yall get your shit together and dont make my ass come down there"

Easter... About the Risen Christ... We Hide Eggs...

Eggs from Bunnies.

Mixing Religious and Commercial...

Like Santa is Satan. :thup:

:)

peace...

How is hiding eggs mixing religious and commercial? The tradition pre-dates Christianity and is an example of how missionaries co-opted pagan rituals when spreading the faith. New converts were told they could keep their old celebrations, they just meant something different. Eggs represented renewal in the pagan religion which became, commemorating the "renewal/rebirth of Christ" on Easter Sunday. The bunny also worked into the renewal/rebirth theme.

Eggs from Bunnies.

peace...

How is hiding eggs mixing religious and commercial? The tradition pre-dates Christianity and is an example of how missionaries co-opted pagan rituals when spreading the faith. New converts were told they could keep their old celebrations, they just meant something different. Eggs represented renewal in the pagan religion which became, commemorating the "renewal/rebirth of Christ" on Easter Sunday. The bunny also worked into the renewal/rebirth theme.

How many people have called you "Buzzkiller" or "Killjoy"?

Eggs from Bunnies.

peace...

Excuse me, thought this was a discussion board. Shouldn't comedy sketches be in a different Forum?!?! :doubt:

Excuse me, thought this was a discussion board. Shouldn't comedy sketches be in a different Forum?!?! :doubt:

Sorry, I was unaware that people in R and E had thier sense of humor removed.

How the hell did this go from flamezone to R and E?

Jesus is Coming... Hide the Eggs!...

I-will-be-in-nashville-521-Raleigh-522-Richmond-524-Baltimore-525-.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
alluded to? hmmmm

o yes the end timers etc.....when the mormon prophets do this...wives run up credit cards....what the hell the world is ending and all

the word eternity is never mentioned either.....what is this alluded to...

What on earth are you talking about?

Will that mean a new annual public holiday?
Christmas Day, Good Friday, Easter Monday...Rapture Day...yaaaay!!

alluded to? hmmmm

o yes the end timers etc.....when the mormon prophets do this...wives run up credit cards....what the hell the world is ending and all

the word eternity is never mentioned either.....what is this alluded to...

What on earth are you talking about?

the term rapture and eternity are not used in the bible....elvis said the rapture was alluded to....

okay mormon prophets predict the end of the world and their wife or wives run up there credit cards

anything else you need cleared up? or alluded to?

It's always funny when people "figure this out" it's always a time in the near future.

Why didn't they find out it was the year 3000? Or May 4856?

Oh that's right, wouldn't make anyone scared or give them attention.

Forum List

Back