Jesus is Coming... Hide the Eggs!...

Nashville billboards claim Jesus will return May 21, 2011 » Knoxville News Sentinel

^These are popping up all over the Country, but I just saw one in D-Town Finally...

It was Nice and Convenient of God to let these People Know when the 2nd Coming was to the Day...

:)

peace...

Thanks for the info. However, it's sad to see that some are saying "when" Jesus is coming when He SPECIFICALLY mentions that none of us will know. Just wanted to share what Jesus said in regard to it....

The Day and Hour Unknown
Matthew 24: 36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

Matthew 24:36-41 - Passage Lookup - New International Version, ©2011 - BibleGateway.com

Nashville billboards claim Jesus will return May 21, 2011 » Knoxville News Sentinel

^These are popping up all over the Country, but I just saw one in D-Town Finally...

It was Nice and Convenient of God to let these People Know when the 2nd Coming was to the Day...

peace...

Thanks for the info. However, it's sad to see that some are saying "when" Jesus is coming when He SPECIFICALLY mentions that none of us will know. Just wanted to share what Jesus said in regard to it....

The Day and Hour Unknown
Matthew 24: 36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. 37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

Matthew 24:36-41 - Passage*Lookup - New International Version, ©2011 - BibleGateway.com

:eusa_shhh:

They are trying to collect $$$ from Painfully Naive people...

peace...

peace...

"Their message is simple — "He Is Coming Again" — and their aim is to get unbelievers to turn around quickly. But critics say the billboards are a waste of time, one more failed attempt to predict the end of the world."

gee

Ya think?

:(

war...

what does one wear for the 2nd cumming?

Suit and tie; Gotta look good when the main man shows up
T-shirt and Jeans; Screw it, god was watching when I was doing it to myself.
Nipple clips and vasaline; Knowing you aint going up, so you wanna be prepared.

Decisions, decisions.

The Lord has never said that no one will ever know when the Second coming is. I think we will all know when it does happen.

You honestly think Christ doesn't know when He is returning now? Im confident there is a good chance that He's learned it since then.

With that said, He isnt coming back in May. No one who knows the prophecies could agree to that.

there is no mention of the 'rapture' in the bible

i got the poles shifting and now this?

the word "rapture" is never mentioned. but it's alluded to. Having said that, date setters have come and gone, as will these people.

alluded to? hmmmm

o yes the end timers etc.....when the mormon prophets do this...wives run up credit cards....what the hell the world is ending and all

the word eternity is never mentioned either.....what is this alluded to...

alluded to? hmmmm

o yes the end timers etc.....when the mormon prophets do this...wives run up credit cards....what the hell the world is ending and all

the word eternity is never mentioned either.....what is this alluded to...

Date setters' wives run up credit cards. Date setters are fools.

o i am pretty sure i will have to say no to that....no offense and i realize this is in the r & e...but i just dont see this happening

Forum List

Back