"Jesus Is a Monkey"

brilliant...using your logic, we can say...what was the big deal about the munich olympic killings. only 11 jews were killed. heck, hitler killed millions of them.

what this "jesus is a monkey" is all about is that some irraeli jews sprayed that on the cars of palestinians.

i used the jerusalem post as my source...perhaps you should get your vernacular cleared up. i believe you might better refer to it as a judeo-nazi pig source.

That is ridiculous. You're comparing the Holocaust, or even the Munich killings, with graffiti? No lives were lost.

no, i am not comparing the holocaust or anything with vandalism. i am making an analogy to reflect iRose's reasoning process, which consists of dismissing one wrong based upon a greater wrong having been committed at some time or another...i.e. the graffiti of "jesus is a monkey" is not so bad because someone makes a dung virgin mary.

Thanks for your typically idiotic and VIRULENTLY RACIST response At no time did I
(irose) dismiss the vandalism of the Church----I commented on the EXTREMELY UNBALANCED response TYPICALLY made by islamo nazis pigs and their supporters in response to negative actions comitted by jews which they MAGNIFY INFINTELY to vs response to negative actions comitted by their fellows which they trivialize virtually out of existence. Its nothing new you and your ilk have so engaged consistently for centuries

they probably don't mean the evangelical jesus. they probably just mean the catholic jesus and the arab jesus so it's all good.

'Jesus is a monkey' daubed on Jerusalem monastery wall - World News
We are not even going to discuss how the Muslims believe that when Jesus comes back he is going to destroy the crosses and preach Islam, which of course is a slap in the face of all Christians. What is important to know in present times is that Muslims are busy killing Christians and Seal is worried about Jesus being called names. I guess he never took to heart that old saying "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never harm me." Seal should be worrying more about about the Christians in Syria who are petrified over what is happening to them.
Archbishop fears for the fate of Christians in Syria - Cyprus Mail

don't be an ignorant, apologist shite.

why don't we stop discussing syrian muslims and the billions we send them in military aid and instead discuss those godless communist chinese and their oppression of the buddhists of tibet financed with our foreign aid dollar. i mean, this is the "israel and palestine" friggin' board and i can think of nothing more off topic than actually discussing the daily acts of settlers directed at the true indigenous people of the region.

and don't hand me that "sticks and stones" crap. as ia child i spent time with family in west belfast and i know first hand and full well that stcks and stones, or better yet, a few good steel toed boots to the ribs of some poor child, is preceded by questions consisting of words like "where do you go to school, bloke?" followed by an answer that, should it contain a word like "saint" or "blessed" or "immaculate" and that answer is followed by a rhythmic THUMP!!! THUMP!!! THUMP!!! puctuated by phrases consisting of words like "you bloody feckin' paddy" or "fookin' fenian papist." it is about this tiime of year, hoss, up here in the northwest when the weather begins to change and i remember those belfast days, not with words, hoss, but if you listen carefully and i happen to move the wrong way, to twist to grab a book or bend over to tie my shoes, you might see a slight wince of pain accompanied by the whisper of a vulgar word or two that i can't quite muffle.

i believe the recent killing of some sikhs recently was preceded by "names that would never harm (them.)" BRAVA, HOSS!!! BRAVA!!!

and lest you forget, you wee, cowardly shite, these are the same people who also sprayed "hitler was right" and swazticas on yad vashem in tel aviv, to which i also objected ...but thats ok, you can look away, but as you do, remember that well over half the german population, many, many of whom actually voted against hitler, looked the other way as people who were their neighbours and i am sure some who were their friends, were herded onto boxcars and murdered (and hoss, how often have you ever seen me use the word "murder") because, of all things, they worshipped a different god on a different day.

you are in good company, hoss, and you should be ashamed. racial and rekigious hatred is racial and religious hatred, no matter who it is directed toward. please pardon me for lacking your extraordinary wisdom and lacking the godlike capability to determine which targets deserve it and which targets don't.
Blabber on, Seal, and worry about something scrawled that was derogatory toward Jesus. Did you open your mouth when they had that art exhibit in New York and there were no Jews involved? Meanwhile, of course, you probably close your eyes to what the Muslims scrawl about the Jews or how Jesus is going to come back and destroy all the crosses and preach Islam. I would suggest that you actually read some outline sources by Catholic groups operating in Muslim areas who report on what is happening to the Catholics there. In the interim, I suggest you might want to hop over to Bahrain where the Muslims are having a fit because the Catholics want to build a large church there. Whatever you feel you must say derogatory about Israel, at least give it credit for allowing the different religions to worship in peace.

seal----if you want to know what muslims think of christians----- --find some---say you are a jew----and then converse I never lied-----all my life I have been told "YOU HAVE THE MAP OF IRELAND ON YOUR FACE" -----as a child my mom even dressed me up in plaid dresses and -----tam'o'shanter hats ----whenever I heard the words "that little irish girl over there...." I knew it was me even though there were lots of REAL irish kids in the neighborhood. Getting back to muslims and christians------when muslims from abroad first encountered me (often on the day they hit they airport) -----they ASSUMED me to be christian-----that is how I found out what they "KNOW" about jews But it was my habit ALL my life when I was in such a situation to say after a few sentences of filth "I am jewish" ----that is when I found out what they "KNEW" about christians ----which was quite a lot considering the fact that most of these guys came from lands where they were unlikely to see either a jew or a christian

Forum List

Back