"Jesus Is a Monkey"

they probably don't mean the evangelical jesus. they probably just mean the catholic jesus and the arab jesus so it's all good.

'Jesus is a monkey' daubed on Jerusalem monastery wall - World News

The HillTop Youth puts its anger on the innocent which is wrong in this case. I do not understand, furthermore, why are they committing those actions against Christians, since when Christians hold responsibility on the Jewish Muslim Arab conflict?

This action is not to be tolerated.

But, on the other hand, if we're speaking of those kind of things, I wonder if people can explain THOSE:

orig_19ebdd0860474c95bf1906a3746a3546.jpg

2213657772.jpg

1158553-5.jpg

they probably don't mean the evangelical jesus. they probably just mean the catholic jesus and the arab jesus so it's all good.

The HillTop Youth puts its anger on the innocent which is wrong in this case. I do not understand, furthermore, why are they committing those actions against Christians, since when Christians hold responsibility on the Jewish Muslim Arab conflict?

But, on the other hand, if we're speaking of those kind of things, I wonder if people can explain THOSE:

2213657772.jpg

1158553-5.jpg

These signs say "Death to the Jews" in Hebrew. Maybe they were written by Israeli Arabs. Many Israeli Arabs speak Hebrew better than American Jews.

• Banned

These signs say "Death to the Jews" in Hebrew. Maybe they were written by Israeli Arabs. Many Israeli Arabs speak Hebrew better than American Jews.

'Death to Arabs' scrawled on Neve Shalom cars, buildings | The Times of Israel

‘Death to Arabs’ scrawled on Neve Shalom cars, buildings

Attackers slash tires, vandalize property in Jewish-Arab collective village By Ilan Ben Zion

I get grafitti on my house more inflammatory than that------but, of course, I do not know who put it there Grafitti is so common in my town ---people just ignore it no matter what it says it is a childish prank-----obviously done by young people -----who else would climb around to such heights to scribble it. To me a person SCREAMING IN THE STREETS ----death to.......... is far more significant than " Jesus is a monkey" or even "Death to christians" which if was there----I could not make it out Grafitti on a church is more signficant that crap on the side of my house IMO It should not happen---if they find the people who did it-----it should mean some jail time

'Death to Arabs' scrawled on Neve Shalom cars, buildings | The Times of Israel

‘Death to Arabs’ scrawled on Neve Shalom cars, buildings

Attackers slash tires, vandalize property in Jewish-Arab collective village By Ilan Ben Zion

Why do people write that, are they're the ones to clean it afterwards?:eusa_whistle:

Of the kinds of vandalisms that go on in israel to me ----grafitti is the most trivial but that may be because it is considered so trivial in my city that no one would bother the cops by reporting it Grafitti is an ancient custom its been going on for millenia Since the perpetrator is rarely KNOWN-----and just about anyone over the age of seven can manage it-------its INTENT is hard to decipher --- I would prefer grafitti on the wall of my house------even that stuff WAY UP THERE to slashed tires

Of the kinds of vandalisms that go on in israel to me ----grafitti is the most trivial but that may be because it is considered so trivial in my city that no one would bother the cops by reporting it Grafitti is an ancient custom its been going on for millenia Since the perpetrator is rarely KNOWN-----and just about anyone over the age of seven can manage it-------its INTENT is hard to decipher --- I would prefer grafitti on the wall of my house------even that stuff WAY UP THERE to slashed tires

In the south we have a drafitti artists, once the police wanted to arrest him, but they cut him some slack because he was a soldier. Now the mayor of Ashdod pays him to decorate the city walls:D

In the south we have a drafitti artists, once the police wanted to arrest him, but they cut him some slack because he was a soldier. Now the mayor of Ashdod pays him to decorate the city walls:D

Lipush graffiti is an ART FORM in the hands of some of those kids There are some really gorgeous murals in my town ---which are gaffitti Sometimes building owners OFFER their walls for gaffitti artists as a community project Because it is a rough city---there are memorial murals to some kids dead of street violence that include well done portaits of the victims no one should have touched the church----THAT is not nice

My hubby is into art -----and takes photos of -----stuff --that interests him-----he often photographs the examples of graffitti

Lipush graffiti is an ART FORM in the hands of some of those kids There are some really gorgeous murals in my town ---which are gaffitti Sometimes building owners OFFER their walls for gaffitti artists as a community project Because it is a rough city---there are memorial murals to some kids dead of street violence that include well done portaits of the victims no one should have touched the church----THAT is not nice

My hubby is into art -----and takes photos of -----stuff --that interests him-----he often photographs the examples of graffitti

*ThumbsUp*

so, i take it that someone scrawling "DEATH TO JEWS" on people's cars and public buildings and NAZI symbols on yad vashem and synagogues deserves to be remunerated for their art and social consciousness?

i take it then that your tears and whining about anti-semitism and the like are just crocodile tears and the like.

so, i take it that someone scrawling "DEATH TO JEWS" on people's cars and public buildings and NAZI symbols on yad vashem and synagogues deserves to be remunerated for their art and social consciousness?

i take it then that your tears and whining about anti-semitism and the like are just crocodile tears and the like.

The grafitty "death to Jews" and the grafitty "Jesus is a monkey" are both wrong. That's what I'm saying.

If that wasn't clear up till now, is either because you're not that smart or because you wish to make yourself sound stupid and pick up reasons to bash.

*ThumbsUp*

so where are we...

oh yeah...lipush and rose think graffiti saying "JESUS IS A MONKEY" is legitimate art and not hate or inflamatory speech and the "artists" who paint such things should be compensated for their contributions to jewish communities.

*ThumbsUp*

so where are we...

oh yeah...lipush and rose think graffiti saying "JESUS IS A MONKEY" is legitimate art and not hate or inflamatory speech and the "artists" who paint such things should be compensated for their contributions to jewish communities.

Wow! Are you BLIND?? didn't you see or READ anything I have written?! I said specifically that this action is wrong, don't twist my words!

Niether me nor Rose justified this action. stop pretending to be such an idiot!

*ThumbsUp*

so where are we...

Wow! Are you BLIND?? didn't you see or READ anything I have written?! I said specifically that this action is wrong, don't twist my words!

Niether me nor Rose justified this action. stop pretending to be such an idiot!

hogwash. i have read the both of your posts. the subject of the thread is about "jesus is a monkey" graffiti and you two are minimising it and talking about graffiti as art and etc. well, do not let me hear you bitch about swazticas in jewish cemetary.

and perhaps you wonder also why many people do not trust jews.

2213657772.jpg

1158553-5.jpg

Ha ha ha ha! Another Nazi cocksucker caught lying.

Seal, do you or do you not need more disposable diapers to have a little chat with me?

*ThumbsUp*

so where are we...

Forum List

Back