Jesus getting a Blowjob from a Man "Artwork" Destroyed...

this is a double standard. She's upset about a depiction of Jesus because she feels strongly about her faith in him, and probably feels that it is blasphemous or something. Muslims obviously have a very strong objection with any pictorial representation for a reason that non-muslims just don't understand. Why can't we just respect that?

I will say that, as a piece of art, her being upset is bullshit. If she can't handle it too fucking bad. It's not like this was some billboard or slanderous tasteless campaign for political or social gain. It was an artist who obviously had a very important idea or message to get across about society, and perhaps this is exactly what he expected, and wanted, to prove his prove of a double standard, so perhaps the joke is on this woman? I hope so. If that's the case, the artist is a genius.

You mean Christians would not give their God a blowjob?
Man! how messed up is that?

I mean this is the ultimate ruler of the universe, ruler of billions of galaxies.
You swear your soul to him. And not even a blowjob from his followers?

Last edited:
Maybe you should spend a little more time reading your Holy Book, and a little less time reading those who think they know what it ways.
:lol:

Maybe you should spend less time making incorrect assumptions about what I read.

Those unto whom men said: Lo! the people have gathered against you, therefor fear them. (The threat of danger) but increased the faith of them and they cried: Allah is Sufficient for us! Most Excellent is He in Whom we trust! So they returned with grace and favour from Allah, and no harm touched them. They followed the good pleasure of Allah, and Allah is of Infinite Bounty. It is only the devil who would make (men) fear his partisans. Fear them not; fear Me, if ye are true believers. Let not their conduct grieve thee, who run easily to disbelief, for lo! they injure Allah not at all. It is Allah's Will to assign them no portion in the Hereafter, and theirs will be an awful doom.
Sura 3:172-176

It seems those who spend to much time worrying about what men say, and do, are not truly submitted to the will of Allah.

These verses were revealed in the aftermath of the Battle of Uhud to remind the believers that their defeat was only temporary and that they should fear Allah ta'ala rather than the Makkans who had them outnumbered and outgunned. Sure enough, they went on to score a tactical victory at Hamra al-Asad and then crushed the Makkan siege at the Battle of the Trench. So it appears as if rather than supporting your view that believers are supposed to sit idly by and let God do everything for them, this passage supports my argument that believers should actively fight for their cause. It exhorted those who were disheartened by the defeat to accompany Muhammad (SAWS) back into battle.

If you'd like, I can also provide a number of ahadith in which people are punished for repeatedly and unrelentingly slandering prophets.

You'd do well not to post under the arrogant and mistaken assumption that you know more about my religion than I do.

man who "appears to be jesus" getting a blowjob by a man on the bottom right.

man who "appears to be mohammed" with a burning turban while sexy pigs dance on a bed. in the bottom left, second from left.

RIOT!

romanticcannibals.jpg

man who "appears to be jesus" getting a blowjob by a man on the bottom right.

man who "appears to be mohammed" with a burning turban while sexy pigs dance on a bed. in the bottom left, second from left.

RIOT!

romanticcannibals.jpg

جهاد is coming someone's way then...

If the Media gives the Islamists the Material to get all Angered up about, that is...

:)

peace...

You mean Christians would not give their God a blowjob?
Man! how messed up is that?

I mean this is the ultimate ruler of the universe, ruler of billions of galaxies.
You swear your soul to him. And not even a blowjob from his followers?

^Blows his Superiors...

How's that workin' out for ya?... :rofl:

:)

peace...

Maybe you should spend a little more time reading your Holy Book, and a little less time reading those who think they know what it ways.

Maybe you should spend less time making incorrect assumptions about what I read.

Those unto whom men said: Lo! the people have gathered against you, therefor fear them. (The threat of danger) but increased the faith of them and they cried: Allah is Sufficient for us! Most Excellent is He in Whom we trust! So they returned with grace and favour from Allah, and no harm touched them. They followed the good pleasure of Allah, and Allah is of Infinite Bounty. It is only the devil who would make (men) fear his partisans. Fear them not; fear Me, if ye are true believers. Let not their conduct grieve thee, who run easily to disbelief, for lo! they injure Allah not at all. It is Allah's Will to assign them no portion in the Hereafter, and theirs will be an awful doom.
Sura 3:172-176

It seems those who spend to much time worrying about what men say, and do, are not truly submitted to the will of Allah.

These verses were revealed in the aftermath of the Battle of Uhud to remind the believers that their defeat was only temporary and that they should fear Allah ta'ala rather than the Makkans who had them outnumbered and outgunned. Sure enough, they went on to score a tactical victory at Hamra al-Asad and then crushed the Makkan siege at the Battle of the Trench. So it appears as if rather than supporting your view that believers are supposed to sit idly by and let God do everything for them, this passage supports my argument that believers should actively fight for their cause. It exhorted those who were disheartened by the defeat to accompany Muhammad (SAWS) back into battle.

If you'd like, I can also provide a number of ahadith in which people are punished for repeatedly and unrelentingly slandering prophets.

You'd do well not to post under the arrogant and mistaken assumption that you know more about my religion than I do.

Here we go again, people assuming they know what I am thinking without a shred of evidence that backs them up.

I routinely mock Islam because it is full of people who ignore the peaceful verses and focus on the violent ones. The fact that I am able to quote the Koran while doing so, and then watch others point out that the peaceful verses are abrogated, makes my point much more eloquently than me pointing to the violent verses and letting others come in and contradict with the peaceful ones.

I know next to nothing about your religion, but I do know a lot about your political ideology.

Thanks for helping me show that the claim that Islam is a religion of peace is as absurd as I always claimed it is.

Last edited:
Here we go again, people assuming they know what I am thinking without a shred of evidence that backs them up.

I routinely mock Islam because it is full of people who ignore the peaceful verses and focus on the violent ones. The fact that I am able to quote the Koran while doing so, and then watch others point out that the peaceful verses are abrogated, makes my point much more eloquently than me pointing to the violent verses and letting others come in and contradict with the peaceful ones.
This discussion has nothing to do with abrogation and everything to do with your misunderstanding of a particular passage. There is no confirmed evidence that any situation exists in which a "peaceful" passage is abrogated by something more violent.

I know next to nothing about your religion, but I do know a lot about your political ideology.
I highly doubt that.

Thanks for helping me show that the claim that Islam is a religion of peace is as absurd as I always claimed it is.
Sure. Note that I've never used the term "religion of peace;" the only people who still say that are people like you who think that using it ironically makes them clever or something.

Let me explain why idiots who think they know more about me than I do not upset me. My God is big enough to take care of Himself. He does not need me to kill anyone that insults Him, nor does he need me to get all upset and whiny because someone calls Him names. Maybe if Muslims had a real God instead of their insecure and weak god, we wouldn't need to worry about offending them.

Angry? Generally speaking, Christians are weak and have been cowed into thinking that taking action against those who mock our prophets is "wrong." Your religion is on the decline. You're aware of this on some level, which is why you're insecure and feel the need to lash out and make unsolicited remarks about Islam.

How about a non biased perspective on this one? Im an atheist, so i qualify. Kalam, you lose because Islam is fucking bullshit and the people that practice it have massive issues. You people are seriously fucked up.

Christianity may be stupid, but it isnt dangerous on an international, or even local scale. Thats the difference.

By the way Kalam, your prophets were a bunch of stinky inferior primitives that liked molesting children. If i saw Mohammed, id beat the living shit out of that sick fuck.

Let me explain why idiots who think they know more about me than I do not upset me. My God is big enough to take care of Himself. He does not need me to kill anyone that insults Him, nor does he need me to get all upset and whiny because someone calls Him names. Maybe if Muslims had a real God instead of their insecure and weak god, we wouldn't need to worry about offending them.

Angry? Generally speaking, Christians are weak and have been cowed into thinking that taking action against those who mock our prophets is "wrong." Your religion is on the decline. You're aware of this on some level, which is why you're insecure and feel the need to lash out and make unsolicited remarks about Islam.

How about a non biased perspective on this one? Im an atheist, so i qualify. Kalam, you lose because Islam is fucking bullshit and the people that practice it have massive issues. You people are seriously fucked up.

Christianity may be stupid, but it isnt dangerous on an international, or even local scale. Thats the difference.

By the way Kalam, your prophets were a bunch of stinky inferior primitives that liked molesting children. If i saw Mohammed, id beat the living shit out of that sick fuck.

Thanks for weighing in, Tinkerbell.

Guess what, you just proved how intelligent you are.

Guess what, you just proved how intelligent you are.

Cool beans. :eusa_eh:

I'm sorry if you felt that "Islam is fucking bullshit... You people are seriously fucked up...your prophets were a bunch of stinky inferior primitives that liked molesting children. If i saw Mohammed, id beat the living shit out of that sick fuck." deserved an actual response. I'm aware that most of those in your camp are incapable of coming up with anything more compelling than puerile insults and tough guy-isms; that doesn't mean that I have to respond to their posts. Run along, now.

This discussion has nothing to do with abrogation and everything to do with your misunderstanding of a particular passage. There is no confirmed evidence that any situation exists in which a "peaceful" passage is abrogated by something more violent.

Muslims have more than one justification for ignoring peaceful scriptures? Could you tell me more about them?

I highly doubt that.

You claim that suicide bombings are sometimes justified, especially if they are used against a very wide range of "oppressors." That tells me your political ideology is no different than that of Osama bin Laden's. You just want to act more civilized.

Sure. Note that I've never used the term "religion of peace;" the only people who still say that are people like you who think that using it ironically makes them clever or something.

I never said you did, did I? That claim is made by people who think that moderate Muslims are essentially different than the radicals. I have a higher standard than that myself. Muslims need to actively speak out against terrorism, and against those who claim that killing people who insult Islam, the prophets, and Muhammad should be killed.

That is the standard I hold myself to when someone who claims to be a Christian commits acts of violence. I even condemn those who. like WBC, do not commit violence, they simply twist the Bible to justify their personal bigotry.

We already know you do not meet that standard, so you are not a moderate Muslim.

Muslims have more than one justification for ignoring peaceful scriptures? Could you tell me more about them?
I'm not sure what you're trying to ask here.

You claim that suicide bombings are sometimes justified, especially if they are used against a very wide range of "oppressors." That tells me your political ideology is no different than that of Osama bin Laden's. You just want to act more civilized.
Incorrect. Usama bin Ladin said something to the effect of "the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan is the only country on earth that follows Shari'ah." The Taliban were not a Shari'i government.

I never said you did, did I? That claim is made by people who think that moderate Muslims are essentially different than the radicals. I have a higher standard than that myself. Muslims need to actively speak out against terrorism, and against those who claim that killing people who insult Islam, the prophets, and Muhammad should be killed.

That is the standard I hold myself to when someone who claims to be a Christian commits acts of violence. I even condemn those who. like WBC, do not commit violence, they simply twist the Bible to justify their personal bigotry.

We already know you do not meet that standard, so you are not a moderate Muslim.
Nor have I ever described myself as such.

Forum List

Back