Jesus getting a Blowjob from a Man "Artwork" Destroyed...

jesus_switch_boner.jpg

Would that be considered a "glory hole?"

The premise for that artwork is rediculous. No mortal man could handle fellatio of the Lord. Their head would surely explode instantly.

Yet, when Muslims protest depictions of Mohammed, they are condemned for it and accused of being intolerant and having a double standard.

Hmm....

No, when Muslims kill people and threaten violence over these things they are condemned for it. If all they did was complain, and protest peacefully, I would have no problem with them at all.

BTW, the guy that defaced the artwork was wrong, and should be tried, and forced to pay appropriate recompense to the artist. I think being used as a model for a replacement would be appropriate.

Seems Muslims take their religion seriously, while christians carry it around like a part time pacifier.

Let me see if I understand what you are saying here.

If Christians went around killing people who mocked them they would be treated seriously because they obviously take their religion seriously. Got it.

Let me explain why idiots who think they know more about me than I do not upset me. My God is big enough to take care of Himself. He does not need me to kill anyone that insults Him, nor does he need me to get all upset and whiny because someone calls Him names. Maybe if Muslims had a real God instead of their insecure and weak god, we wouldn't need to worry about offending them.

Thanks for proving how stupid you can post though.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Let me explain why idiots who think they know more about me than I do not upset me. My God is big enough to take care of Himself. He does not need me to kill anyone that insults Him, nor does he need me to get all upset and whiny because someone calls Him names. Maybe if Muslims had a real God instead of their insecure and weak god, we wouldn't need to worry about offending them.

Angry? Generally speaking, Christians are weak and have been cowed into thinking that taking action against those who mock our prophets is "wrong." Your religion is on the decline. You're aware of this on some level, which is why you're insecure and feel the need to lash out and make unsolicited remarks about Islam.

Angry? Generally speaking, Christians are weak and have been cowed into thinking that taking action against those who mock our prophets is "wrong." Your religion is on the decline. You're aware of this on some level, which is why you're insecure and feel the need to lash out and make unsolicited remarks about Islam.

I don't need to defend my religion. My God fights his own battles and he doesn't need suicide bombers and land mines.:eusa_angel:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Vengeance is mine.

That is a direct quote form the same God you claim you serve.

Funny thing, the Koran even agrees with that.

Sura 30:47 and 43:41 both show Allah taking vengeance. Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about prophets getting insulted, they sure didn't.

I don't need to defend my religion. My God fights his own battles and he doesn't need suicide bombers and land mines.:eusa_angel:

Then why does he supposedly have the US military? :lol:

Because people can claim they fight for who ever's god they want. In the end, though we all get what we give, and whatever we loose on Earth will be loosed on us in the next life.

Art is art, and no one has the right to destroy it because it is an affront to their sensibilities.

ALL subject matter is open for interpretation. If you don't like it, don't look at it. No one has the right to prohibit art or destroy it. I don't care who's god or religion it "insults"

The destroyed work is a copy.

I dont think it was a "copy" if ti was behind Plexiglas.

From the link in the op

Kathleen Folden, 56, is accused of smashing a piece of Plexiglas with an 18-inch crowbar on Wednesday and destroying a piece of artwork that depicts Jesus Christ in a sex act.

Vengeance is mine.

Sura 30:47 and 43:41 both show Allah taking vengeance.
The difference between vengeance taken by God through nature and vengeance taken through his followers in inconsequential.

Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about prophets getting insulted, they sure didn't.
Their followers did, and we continue to do so today.

Vengeance is mine.

Sura 30:47 and 43:41 both show Allah taking vengeance.
The difference between vengeance taken by God through nature and vengeance taken through his followers in inconsequential.

Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about prophets getting insulted, they sure didn't.
Their followers did, and we continue to do so today.

Maybe you should spend a little more time reading your Holy Book, and a little less time reading those who think they know what it ways.

Those unto whom men said: Lo! the people have gathered against you, therefor fear them. (The threat of danger) but increased the faith of them and they cried: Allah is Sufficient for us! Most Excellent is He in Whom we trust! So they returned with grace and favour from Allah, and no harm touched them. They followed the good pleasure of Allah, and Allah is of Infinite Bounty. It is only the devil who would make (men) fear his partisans. Fear them not; fear Me, if ye are true believers. Let not their conduct grieve thee, who run easily to disbelief, for lo! they injure Allah not at all. It is Allah's Will to assign them no portion in the Hereafter, and theirs will be an awful doom.
Sura 3:172-176

It seems those who spend to much time worrying about what men say, and do, are not truly submitted to the will of Allah.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back