Jesus getting a Blowjob from a Man "Artwork" Destroyed...

I have a couple of shirts with this on the front :

Deicide_Once_Upon_The_Cross.bmp

Hope no one comes at me with a crowbar :)

Yet, when Muslims protest depictions of Mohammed, they are condemned for it and accused of being intolerant and having a double standard.

Hmm....

Yet, when Muslims protest depictions of Mohammed, they are condemned for it and accused of being intolerant and having a double standard.

Hmm....

:clap2:

I think this was the post I was waiting on.... nice job!

:cuckoo:

One whacko, and she is compared with the thousands of radicals in Islam :eusa_clap:

Hmm....

One whacko, and she is compared with the thousands of radicals in Islam :eusa_clap:

Thanks for providing an excellent example of a double standard :clap2:

Hmm....

Umm... I only have an Issue when they Kill People over it... :thup:

:)

peace...

Oh, I agree.

But others don't. They don't think Muslims should be at all upset, or complain or anything. It's .... free speech after all.

Hmm....

Umm... I only have an Issue when they Kill People over it... :thup:

peace...

Oh, I agree.

But others don't. They don't think Muslims should be at all upset, or complain or anything. It's .... free speech after all.

People here @ USMB?... Any National People you can Quote?...

Seems Absurd.

peace...

Hmm....

No... The Valid Comparison...

Beheadings and Riots leading to Random Butchering is.

peace...

Hmm....

and just how the Hell did I do that?:confused:

Hmm....

No, when Muslims kill people and threaten violence over these things they are condemned for it. If all they did was complain, and protest peacefully, I would have no problem with them at all.

BTW, the guy that defaced the artwork was wrong, and should be tried, and forced to pay appropriate recompense to the artist. I think being used as a model for a replacement would be appropriate.

Hmm....

No, when Muslims kill people and threaten violence over these things they are condemned for it. If all they did was complain, and protest peacefully, I would have no problem with them at all.

BTW, the guy that defaced the artwork was wrong, and should be tried, and forced to pay appropriate recompense to the artist. I think being used as a model for a replacement would be appropriate.

Seems Muslims take their religion seriously, while christians carry it around like a part time pacifier.

Forum List

Back