Jesus forgiving sin is unjust to Victim.

[

You are confused he is so righteous that all sin has to have atonement. God sacrficed himself for that atonement, Not someone else.

You think human sacrifice is moral do you?

Even as it goes against your scriptures.

Ezekiel 18:20
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Psalm 49:7

None of them can by any means redeem his brother, nor give to God a ransom for him:

It was God's plan from the beginning to have Adam and Eve eat the forbidden fruit. This can be demonstrated by the fact that the bible says that Jesus "was crucified from the foundations of the Earth," that is to say, God planned to crucify Jesus as atonement for sin before he even created human beings or God damned sin.

If God had not intended humans to sin from the beginning, why did he build into the Creation this "solution" for sin? Why create a solution for a problem you do not anticipate?

God knew that the moment he said "don't eat from that tree," the die was cast. The eating was inevitable. Eve was merely following the plan.

This then begs the question.

What kind of God would plan and execute the murder of his own son when there was absolutely no need to?

Only an insane God. That’s who.

The cornerstone of Christianity is human sacrifice, thus showing it‘s immorality.

One of Christianity's highest form of immorality is what they have done to women.
They have denied them equality and subjugated them to men.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqN8EYIIR3g&feature=related]Women Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dspWh9g3hU&feature=related]Women Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c0RFxXrYzg&feature=related]Holy Bible - Epic Fail - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Human sacrfice is wrong and it was not God that killed himself he allowed the unjust to put to death an innocent man. But his death saved even those repentant ones who took his life.

I think most sin is victimless if 'victim' is defined as showing visible wounds or direct harm. I don't think any sin is truly victimless, however, otherwise it would not be sin as I define sin. Sometimes sin can be nothing more than harboring unhealthy grudges or hate or resentment for somebody and being unwilling to let that go. It might be that nobody even knows that it exists other than the person, but it withers away at the person's soul and perhaps even harms him/her physically and that makes it sin.

Or maybe we pour a cup of something polluting into a lake. Quickly dissipated and undetectable. No harm, no foul, right? But over years, thousands or tens of thousands or millions of people each pouring a little pollutant into that lake will eventually change its chemistry and make the water into something harmful to drink or use for other purposes. So we can't say there was no vicitim. The act was a tiny sin but there are long term consequences to others, perhaps long after we are gone.

The Bible instructs us that we have all fallen short and there are none without sin. By God's grace he offered himself up as the human sacrifice to pay our penalty for sin, that for which we know to ask forgiveness, and that we don't yet know was sin. Were we able to perfectly align ourselves to the will of God and choose only what He wants, there would be no sin and we would not spoil His perfect creation. But since none of us are God, we need His grace and His forgiveness.

And for that you are willing to sell your soul to Satan by embracing a God who had his son needlessly murdered to form an immoral religion based on barbaric human sacrifice. :cuckoo:

Regards
DL

And again your reading dysfunction unfortunately continues to manifest itself.

I sell my soul to no one.

I trust my soul to a God who loved me/us so much that he was willing to become a fully human man and experience all the grief and pain and weariness and suffering that is associated with the human condition, was willing to offer himself as a blood sacrifice to cover our sins according to the law as the people understood it at that time, to suffer and die for me. And thereby He demonstrated what forgiveness truly is which is accepting the consequences of the sin another has committed and no longer blaming the other.

A careful reading of the Scriptures reveals that God I trust.

Last edited:
Holding grudges isn't healthy for anyone. It's fairly easy for me to forgive someone, but it's been much harder for me to recover from the hurt they may have caused. Some childhood abuse caused long lasting consequences.

The process of healing from harm takes longer than forgiveness, IMO. It starts by just accepting that you've been hurt.

[

Human sacrfice is wrong and it was not God that killed himself he allowed the unjust to put to death an innocent man. But his death saved even those repentant ones who took his life.

You say it is wrong while getting in the line that will profit from just that.
Does the word hypocrite mean anything to you --- and if wrong as you say, then you condemn your own God's actions.

Ignore your own bible then. Typical Christian.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ott15j2KwQ&feature=related]God Killed Jesus (Responsibility & Christianity) - YouTube[/ame]

Only an immoral S O B would demand his owns son's murder to forgive when he can and did find another way.

Regards
DL

Last edited:
[

Does the word hypocrite mean anything to you --- and if wrong as you say, then you condemn your own God's actions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ott15j2KwQ&feature=related]God Killed Jesus (Responsibility & Christianity) - YouTube[/ame]

Only an immoral S O B would demand his owns son's murder to forgive when he can and did find another way.

Regards
DL

They put to death a part of God no one else get it ?

Man has always violated Gods law and this is why mankind needed the perfect sacrfice to cover all sin.

Spin if you must.

[

Sometimes,but some go to far with their evil.

Led far unless your God made them that way.

Your bible does say that God hates some while still in the womb so i8f some are just evil, they are what he created them to be.

No free will B S can take away God's culpability.

Christians are always trying to absolve God of moral culpability in the fall by whipping out their favorite "free will!", or “ it’s all man’s fault”.

That is "God gave us free will and it was our free willed choices that caused our fall. Hence God is not blameworthy."

But this simply avoids God's culpability as the author of Human Nature. Free will is only the ability to choose. It is not an explanation why anyone would want to choose "A" or "B" (bad or good action). An explanation for why Eve would even have the nature of "being vulnerable to being easily swayed by a serpent" and "desiring to eat a forbidden fruit" must lie in the nature God gave Eve in the first place. Hence God is culpable for deliberately making humans with a nature-inclined-to-fall, and "free will" means nothing as a response to this problem.

If all sin by nature then, the sin nature is dominant. If not, we would have at least some who would not sin.

Regards
DL

[

Regards
DL

And only somebody woefully ignorant of the Bible or hatefully prejudiced against Christians would continue to ignore the fact that the 'Son' WAS the Father who offered Himself up as the ultimate sacrifice.

[

Adversity makes a person better and stronger.

If so then what does God do with all those better supermen in hell?

Regards
DL

The evil will be resurrected to judgment and the ones with good hearts will be resurrected to everlasting life.

You are as pathetic as your version of God.

What a game for your God to play!
Create a place for eternal bliss as well as a place for eternal suffering or death.

Then create beings whom he loves dearly and watches over.

And in the end, decide which to consider "trash" and "throw away" into the place for eternal suffering or death and which to cling to and love in the place for eternal bliss.

Even man, with all his faults, is greater and more responsible.

Regards
DL

[

I trust my soul to a God who loved me/us so much that he was willing to become a fully human man and experience all the grief and pain and weariness and suffering that is associated with the human condition, was willing to offer himself as a blood sacrifice to cover our sins according to the law as the people understood it at that time, to suffer and die for me. And thereby He demonstrated what forgiveness truly is which is accepting the consequences of the sin another has committed and no longer blaming the other.

Yum yum.
Good old human blood, sacrifice. Nothing is so pleasing to God eh?

And you have an all knowing God who must send his son to die to add to his all-knowing self. How droll. You really though this through I see.

Your God speak to that in the link just below. You might want to know what your bible really says. Not that you care since you are in the line who will try to profit from God's murder of his own son.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoHP-f-_F9U]Nothing but the blood? - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

If so then what does God do with all those better supermen in hell?

Regards
DL

The evil will be resurrected to judgment and the ones with good hearts will be resurrected to everlasting life.

You are as pathetic as your version of God.

What a game for your God to play!
Create a place for eternal bliss as well as a place for eternal suffering or death.

Then create beings whom he loves dearly and watches over.

And in the end, decide which to consider "trash" and "throw away" into the place for eternal suffering or death and which to cling to and love in the place for eternal bliss.

Even man, with all his faults, is greater and more responsible.

Regards
DL

Look I really don't want to give you a bible lesson don't put all Christians in the same box I don't believe he created a place of eternal torment it was only a metaphor for eternal separation from God and that is eternal destruction.

[q

Look I really don't want to give you a bible lesson don't put all Christians in the same box I don't believe he created a place of eternal torment it was only a metaphor for eternal separation from God and that is eternal destruction.

Yep. Nothing like killing your mistakes.
Do not cure but kill, kill, kiil. :mad::cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI]God on Trial: The Verdict - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

[q

And only somebody woefully ignorant of the Bible or hatefully prejudiced against Christians would continue to ignore the fact that the 'Son' WAS the Father who offered Himself up as the ultimate sacrifice.

Then who the hell was God sacrificing himself to?

To himself? :lol:

Again, well thought out.

Regards
DL

[

Yum yum.
Good old human blood, sacrifice. Nothing is so pleasing to God eh?

And you have an all knowing God who must send his son to die to add to his all-knowing self. How droll. You really though this through I see.

Your God speak to that in the link just below. You might want to know what your bible really says. Not that you care since you are in the line who will try to profit from God's murder of his own son.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoHP-f-_F9U]Nothing but the blood? - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

Okay. I'll break off at this point as I will always discuss faith systems, theology, Bible, and blessings with anybody, but I won't fight about it with anybody.

When you finish a good remedial reading course, and maybe one in personal ethics, please return and perhaps we can resume this at a more civil level. Until then I wish you well and that you will be able to dump your own apparent unwillingness to comprehend, to forgive, to accept a different truth than the false one you have been taught.

Do have a nice day.

[

Okay. I'll break off at this point as I will always discuss faith systems, theology, Bible, and blessings with anybody, but I won't fight about it with anybody.

When you finish a good remedial reading course, and maybe one in personal ethics, please return and perhaps we can resume this at a more civil level. Until then I wish you well and that you will be able to dump your own apparent unwillingness to comprehend, to forgive, to accept a different truth than the false one you have been taught.

Do have a nice day.

Good idea. I have already shut you down twice. You cannot metally fight your way out of a wet paper bag.
You criticize my reading skill while I showed that you have not thought out your own pathetic theology.

Run away child and rely on your human sacrifice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c0RFxXrYzg]Holy Bible - Epic Fail - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

[

Do have a nice day.

Good idea. I have already shut you down twice. You cannot metally fight your way out of a wet paper bag.
You criticize my reading skill while I showed that you have not thought out your own pathetic theology.

Run away child and rely on your human sacrifice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c0RFxXrYzg]Holy Bible - Epic Fail - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

All you have shown is your ignorance of the scriptures.

[q

Yep. Nothing like killing your mistakes.
Do not cure but kill, kill, kiil. :mad::cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx7irFN2gdI]God on Trial: The Verdict - YouTube[/ame]

Regards
DL

No he is ridding the earth of the ones with evil in their heart. Gave everyone freewill and left it to each of us the road we choose.

Forum List

Back