Jesus final judgement day

I wouldn't say he was so hidden if someone who doesn't know the geography, has never been there can point out his location and escape root and which country and general area he'd flee to.
To bad the U.S. was slow getting there but we owe alot to the Britts who almost got there in time but still quick enough to take out their cache of weapons, and cash as well as many high ranks and soldier.
That's why he had nothing to work with and that snag probably saved hundreds of thousands of lives.
He was even said to be injured during that.
They should have blocked the pass like they were told least they be like the fly Capitalised on page 11 who didn't listen.

Well the problem has been that the u nited nations failed to live up to their mandate to stop the likes of u sama so it fell to the u nited states and the u nited kingdom to do what the other nations of the world could or would not do....when we read the passover hagadah we read all the days of your life are the days of your life but the time of the nights are the time of the messiah or moshiach.... So it is a clue as to the timing of those nights as the two brothers closely resembling twins like those towers u nited together to defeat this menace at great cost to both i might add while the others the u nited nations mostly stood around.....

You know the archives on Deja news are gone at least the old link is dead, so there's no more proof/evidence of that challenge and completed prediction.
You are one of the few witnesses who can testify and maybe John Hogue & Peter Lemesurier and others who were actively participating in that newsgroup exchange.
MAYBE a few readers of the link, but time/memories, and lack of ability to know who they were and how to contact them make you 3 the best eye witness.

Which one the saddam one or the bin laden one... Also there was the bam or high fortress that fell in iran on december 26th take your pick ... I am sure someone has copied it down somewhere...enough people definately saw it....

Shimon,
funny you should mention poison.
In their own text: Revelation 8:11

11 the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

The Fallen Star in Rev is talking about Lucifer the Morning Star who Jesus claimed to be later in Rev 22:16.
Wormwood was a bitter poisonous deadly herb so the fallen false prophet aka Lucifer poisons 1/3 the waters (spiritual flocks) making then bitter and deadly just as that dead sea scroll verse I posted in another thread described the children of the son of God would trample and cause many people to die.
Over 50 million to be more precise.
Interesting enough the fallen prophet The Roman church lifted above the others was about 1/3 the waters (1/3 the 3 christs=1/3 the flocks)
Rome killed 1/3 the fish "in the seas"(Rome) &
The combined image created had poisoned 1/3 this population.

Actually 1/3 of the angels rebelled and took satans side--As one sees in the war in heaven--Michael battled satan and his angels and defeated them. Rev 12:7

KJW, Right and where do you say heaven is where the morning star is kicked out of by the Evening Star?

Shimon, It was the challenge for all claimed prophets and psychics to find Bin Laden, it was a Brittish news group on Nosty hence why Hogue and Lemesurier were frequent posters. Google might still maintain archives but the link no longer works to the archive.

Ah i see michael i checked the links and they are indeed gone...i will check my files but i am not sure if i copied that was it the tora bora area or elsewhere...i will see what i can come up with...

Oh I still have the map with circle over the coordinates saved on disc somewhere but Deja news is more complete with full details dated and more respected verifiable. The map should be time stamped dated but it's the archive I want to know if it exists somewhere somehow.

By the way, you didn't notice...
John, Shimon, and Peter the 3 witnesses. *L*
toooo funny!

Last edited:
KJW, Right and where do you say heaven is where the morning star is kicked out of by the Evening Star?

Shimon, It was the challenge for all claimed prophets and psychics to find Bin Laden, it was a Brittish news group on Nosty hence why Hogue and Lemesurier were frequent posters. Google might still maintain archives but the link no longer works to the archive.

Heaven is the dwelling place of God and the spirit beings( not satan and his angels though) they were kicked out forever to the vicinity of the earth.

Heaven derived from Olam Habah (world to come)
aka perfected earth to come=future.
When they made it that forbidden teaching of false soul place in the sky(in Ezekiel) they stole our sense of direction, thus sacrificing that perfected future making it further out in the future for sake of teaching it already exists and that somehow creating a giant eglomaniac process where those who stroke it's ego get to magically go there upon death= death worship.
In laymen terms, it holds us back from repairing the world & progressing to that time to come where we become complete and whole (Shalem).
Knowing where heaven is means you have the key to unlock the whole thing. Where the messengers sit at the end (becomes non linear time accessing all time lines) not the beginning(linear time).
Thus they know what's best as they know what already occured. They kick outcthe false prophet= in the Future where we remember him no more, which is why it says Michael's kingdom -War Scroll” (4Q471)
not the false prophets kingdom.
Remember the war is in= Future (to them)
it's not physical as assumed because the war is between light and darkness and the scrolls describe that as an information/knowledge and truth type sWord out the mouth war.

On Jesus' final day, he was wearing a diaper on the cross.

Forum List

Back