Jesus Christ's tomb opened for first time in 500 years to reveal miraculous discovery inside

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Jesus Christ's tomb opened for the first time in 500 years

Interesting quote:

“Without bones or artefacts we’ll never be able to say for sure this was the tomb of Christ.

“That is a matter of faith. It always has been and it probably always will be.”

I find this quote interesting, because if they found the bones of Christ, that would disprove the entire basis of Christianity, which is that Christ's body isn't supposed to be there.

Who is this idiot the reporter talked to?

Archaeologist Fredrik Hiebert of National Geographic.

I don't' dispute that Jesus is real. I am just saying that an archaeologist who supposedly is an expert on Biblical sites, seems rather ignorant on basic concepts of the Christian religion, like the fact that Christ's body is not supposed to be found in his tomb.

yes.

Hey I do understand how you don't like bogans. When i was young I didn't get them either because I too know the rules of politeness. But over the years I've had so much to do with tradesmen types that I've learned to love them.

Just thought you should know they aren't so bad. Sometimes professionals can be abrasive too.

They found Peter's bones under the Vatican a few years ago, and it was a big surprise to all the archaeologists, as if everything in the Bible is a fiction story written by fantasy novelist like C.S. Lewis.

They found Peter's bones under the Vatican a few years ago, and it was a big surprise to all the archaeologists, as if everything in the Bible is a fiction story written by fantasy novelist like C.S. Lewis.
That's amazing. So when did he get crucified?

Interesting quote:
“Without bones or artefacts we’ll never be able to say for sure this was the tomb of Christ.
I find this quote interesting, because if they found the bones of Christ, that would disprove the entire basis of Christianity, which is that Christ's body isn't supposed to be there.

So I can claim I have an invisible plane as long as I show you an empty airplane hanger?

tmp_11138-20450-1196925522.jpg
tmp_11138-5191-1222122Fr-1402778572.jpg

Interesting quote:

So I can claim I have an invisible plane as long as I show you an empty airplane hanger?

View attachment 100681 View attachment 100682
You're just mad because Jesus bitchslapped the Pharisees and founded a religion that now has 2 billion people. How many Jews are there?

Interesting quote:

You're just mad because Jesus bitchslapped the Pharisees and founded a religion that now has 2 billion people. How many Jews are there?

The half Roman christ Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc was a Pharisee. It's why he fled to Egypt to avoid the Jannaeus persecution of Pharisee during the Revolt. Learn your history. That being said: you revelled in mocking the Number of Jews left after your church forced converted them and tried to exterminate us.
Way to go exposing a whole new level of evil.

Interesting quote:

That's the wrong tomb.

Interesting quote:

The half Roman christ Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc was a Pharisee. It's why he fled to Egypt to avoid the Jannaeus persecution of Pharisee during the Revolt. Learn your history. That being said: you revelled in mocking the Number of Jews left after your church forced converted them and tried to exterminate us.
Way to go exposing a whole new level of evil.
You have been brainwashed by the Jews.

Interesting quote:

Getting himself crucified is not exactly my idea of that.

More like suicide than anything else.

Interesting quote:

crazy statue bowing goy

Forum List

Back