Jesus Christ is Worthy of Our Praise

This is my thread and I am not going to tolerate anyone speaking to either of you that way without warning them that they are provoking God to anger and will surely suffer the consequences for it.

Wow.

"This is my thread" ? "They will surely suffer the consequences" ?

It seems that you equate someone pissing you off with God getting pissed off.

Fascinating!
What is fascinating is how you just took my response to him out of context by removing the reason for my warning him. He isn't provoking God to anger being on my thread and you know it. He was provoking God to anger by disrespecting both men because they were Jews. Paul did what he did out of ignorance - this man did it with his eyes wide open.

Jesus Christ is Worthy of Our Praise

Geez, praise for a guy who died in a diaper while nailed to wood. You don't set the bar very high, do you?

Luke 15:11-32 King James Version (KJV)
11 And he said, A certain man had two sons:

12 And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.

13 And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

14 And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.

15 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

16 And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

17 And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

21 And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

23 And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:

24 For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

25 Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.

26 And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.

27 And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.

28 And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.

29 And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:

30 But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.

31 And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.

32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Try as hard as you might, in the first attempt to crucify Jesus, the Jewish failed. Now you try again, again and again. Will you never learn? Your Gd does not even know you! My GOD however, the GOD you reject, does, and does not like what he see"s, it would appear. I do not attempt to speak for him, I simply observe the conditions of Israel's survival. Hanging on by the finger tips has to be tiring. Not much has improved since the 1940's. The Jewish grow tired and it shows. All the while, the Arabs sit back and wait, drinking their hot sweet tea, in the middle of the Dome of the Rock. Sad.

Shimon never crucified anyone, Rome who made the image did, therefore you just proved Rome twists the blame so you hate Jews even those never born in that era.
Your crucified comment opens up a can of worms for you, since it contradicts your texts.
The NT proves to teach more then 1 christ when they contradict the crucified on the cross story with the earlier christ who was stoned & hanged, try reading about the 100bc christ Yeshu son of Mary sentenced at passover which is what both Mark and John acct. The NT admits:
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22.

Under Rabbinic Law, criminals are to be stoned (John 8:3-11.) The 'Jesus' mythos was stoned (slew) and then hung on a tree -- which is what the Christanic mythologies say.
The cross is a later addition(300ad) which has been soundly debunked.
The crucified by Rome Galilean at the time of Herod & Lysanias was Yehuda the tax revolter, he died in 6bc a far cry from the ad era crucified christ by the Jordan river who's apostles were martyrs. That ad era cross bearer was Theudas who died in 45 ad. That's at least 3 christs (trinity) converged into the Jesus image that your cross claims expose. This is why the figure and his followers are given new names and new birthdate that still doesn't fit the story characters eras.
Another issue:
Cross w/ sun symbol is Baal cross and they claim Jesus was the son of Baal in Rev 22:16. His birthday borrows Baals Dec 25 birthday and his accounts are exact replicas of found predated tablets on Baal thus they reveal what they mean that the father &son are one, because they are one in the same mythology given a new mask to try and convert the revolting Jews to Baal worship under Rome's authority, a trick they used on many cultures.

There is also a predated cross the former popes carried, the one with the sickly man was a Mithraic cross. This cross by the altar was in the Mithra temple that became Basilica of San Clemente and they kept it's image.

Truth hurts, does it not? You say the Jewish Priests were not Jewish? Your people allowed a criminal to pass to get to "Our Lord" ! Save your liberal propaganda for those who will accept it. Rabbinic Law not withstanding. I am not here to preach, as you are, but simply point out historic fact. As for Rome, I never mentioned Rome. Do you have a problem with Rome? Rome simply defended their holdings as you do today in Palestine, barely. The "Big Brother" won't be around forever and neither will your Gd. Suck it up, you are losing.
In John Chapter 4, Jesus tells the woman at the well that salvation is of the Jews. Without the Jews, you wouldn't have to opportunity to be saved! Do you get that? How dare you talk to a Jew this way! The Apostle Paul would not do what you are doing here. You're way out of line here, Mister. Read the Book of Romans in the King James Holy Bible and you will find that it was a Jew that brought the Gospel of Jesus Christ to them! A Jew! Paul. Peter never went to Rome according to Scripture.

When the LORD opens the eyes of the Jews who have yet to believe - they will readily accept Him as their Messiah! What is your excuse? Do you not realize that the time of the Gentiles is coming to a close even as we speak? Today is the day of Salvation!

I will be silent in accordance with the instructions of Our Lord.
Matthew 10:14 (NAB)
14 Whoever will not receive you or listen to your words--go outside that house or town and shake the dust from your feet.
Mark 6:11 (NAB)
11 Whatever place does not welcome you or listen to you, leave there and shake the dust off your feet in testimony against them."
Luke 9:5 (NAB)
5 And as for those who do not welcome you, when you leave that town, shake the dust from your feet in testimony against them."
Luke 10:11 (NAB)
11 'The dust of your town that clings to our feet, even that we shake off against you.' Yet know this: the kingdom of God is at hand.
Acts 13:51 (NAB)
51 So they shook the dust from their feet in protest against them and went to Iconium.
Acts 22:23 (NAB)
23 And as they were yelling and throwing off their cloaks and flinging dust into the air,

The KJV states the same thing as do all other recognized versions of scripture. I have listened to them and now I reject them as dust of the air. I have been harsh, so what else is new? Uriah left his life on the field of battle for his King, David only to be betrayed in his wifes bed. Spin that! Joseph was cast into a well to die, by his brothers, spin that! Spin the beheading of John the Baptist at the request of whats her name. Spin, spin, spin! The Jews are not without fault, just as I am not without fault. The thing you fail to mention is the Saving Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, Son of GOD, not Gd, who came for us not against us. We are all Jewish, as scripture points out. The children of the Almighty God. How dare I speak to a Jew in this manner? How dare you to forbid it? Who are you to chastise me? The Father himself walks from His People. They suffer even today for their hard headed stupidity. Dust be upon you, one and all. I have listened and I have spoken and now I kick the dust of your village from my feet!
The NAB is not the same as the King James Bible. You are seriously mistaken about that. The King James Bible is the Holy Bible. The NAB is a satanic translation along with the NIV, the NKJ and the rest of them. They have changed words, removed words, and added words. In some cases they have completely removed the entire scripture. I've yet to meet a Christian who quoted other translations who wasn't in error. But that isn't the point here. The point here is that you are out of line speaking to a Jew as you have (to Shimone and HaShev). Paul would never do what you have done. Rather than repent as you should you are trying to justify yourself. It isn't working.

HaShev is a Kohemin - a direct descendant of Aaron and Shimone is a Levite. Do not pretend to be ignorant of the Word of God. You know who they are and you know the way you spoke to them was wrong.

It is written:

Acts 23King James Version (KJV)
23 And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived in all good conscience before God until this day.

2 And the high priest Ananias commanded them that stood by him to smite him on the mouth.

3 Then said Paul unto him, God shall smite thee, thou whited wall: for sittest thou to judge me after the law, and commandest me to be smitten contrary to the law?

4 And they that stood by said, Revilest thou God's high priest?

5 Then said Paul, I wist not, brethren, that he was the high priest: for it is written, Thou shalt not speak evil of the ruler of thy people.

________
What is Paul's response upon learning that he had rebuked a high priest? In plain english, he let them know that he didn't know he was a high priest when he said God would smite him and called him a whited wall.

You've done it with full knowledge of who these men are. You are provoking the LORD to anger in this matter and you will surely suffer the consequences for it. It is one thing to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ and an entirely different thing to show the disrespect you have shown both of these men (AND the memory of 6 million Jews slaughtered by the Romanist CULT) . May the Lord deal with you according to the works of your own hands. (my final response to you - the discussion is over).
"There are none so blind as those who WILL NOT see." -John Heywood, circa 1546

That little proverb, which ironically some believe may have been inspired by Jeremiah 5:21, has you written all over it, Jerigirl! Your dogma-induced blindness won't allow you to so much as consider the enormous body of evidence that has PROVEN the KJV guilty of the very charges you've mindlessly leveled at all the other translations. I've personally shown you some of that evidence in the past, so I know you've had an opportunity to consider it, ... just as I know the primary reason for your self-imposed inability to do so.

Were your blindness of no consequence to anyone other than yourself, I'd be only too happy to hold my tongue about it. Unfortunately, the fact that key aspects of your horribly stunted worldview are still shared by too many others...has made it impossible for anyone with a remotely humane conscience to stay silent.

More pressing than your ludicrous loyalty to that error-ridden midieval translation though, is your pathetic Zionist boot-licking. Sorry to be so blunt about it, but you REALLY need to take this to heart: regardless of what you believe, the Jews are people - no better or worse on the basis of genealogy/ethnicity than anyone else. It's just that simple.

It is action that most accurately defines character; and the actions of fundamentalists have defined you and those of your ilk as a MAJOR part of 'the problem' with our world today.

It is amazing the twisting and turning that goes on I think Jeremiah forgets her own book where in Mathew it blesses the peacemakers for they shall become sons and daughters of Gd showing that they don't even need her son of Baal her Jesus/ Lucifer to become sons... Funny how the more they try to cover up their lies the more they get entangled by it but I guess that is what one gets when one plays with the only poisonous vine ( Jesus) in the garden that is choking all the otherwise healthy and happy plants....wink...

Try as hard as you might, in the first attempt to crucify Jesus, the Jewish failed. Now you try again, again and again. Will you never learn? Your Gd does not even know you! My GOD however, the GOD you reject, does, and does not like what he see"s, it would appear. I do not attempt to speak for him, I simply observe the conditions of Israel's survival. Hanging on by the finger tips has to be tiring. Not much has improved since the 1940's. The Jewish grow tired and it shows. All the while, the Arabs sit back and wait, drinking their hot sweet tea, in the middle of the Dome of the Rock. Sad.
Is that so..... Since you claim your GOD( which by the way is a pagan title) can SEE how is this possible since you claim your GOD was crucified.. Now anyone crucified would have had his eyes plucked out by the birds of the field and eaten it would have been the fate of your GOD so it would not have been possible for him to see anything afterwards even if we are to believe for one second that he came back from the dead which is humorous to say the least....and as for Israel getting weary what of it we are told in Isaiah 40 amongst others that the Gd of Abraham Isaac and Jacob never tires and it is him we put our trust in not some made up image that Rome created to control the teeming masses with their fancy and tall tales...

Birds, shemerds! Perhaps you need a little humor in your life! Rome again! What is it with you guys and Rome? You folks have a fixation on Rome? Oh yes, that is correct, Rome kicked your butt's up around your necks, did they not? That was a long time ago plus you were deserving of it. Maybe you should fixate on Babylon also. They did a job on you also. Your entire history is about pissing people off only to get your butt's whipped, totally. Hard to believe, but true. The Gd of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob must be shaking his head with you hard heads.

@Shimone and HaShev I apologize for this person's disgusting behavior and speech against you. Your people never deserved what the Roman Babylonian Catholic Vatican CULT did to them. Satan has always persecuted the Jews but when his church (Roman Catholic CULT) comes in the name of the LORD and does it - it is a most horrific thing. 56 million Jews and Christians slaughtered by the Vatican henchmen during the Inquisition with 80 popes one after another dreaming up more and more evil ways to torture the Jews (and Christians AND non Catholics) and if it is was not enough - Hitler - their faithful Roman Catholic Son slaughtering 6 million Jews and this man says your people deserved it? May God deal with him swiftly - is my prayer.

Again - I am truly sorry that you read such a thing on my thread. This is my thread and I am not going to tolerate anyone speaking to either of you that way without warning them that they are provoking God to anger and will surely suffer the consequences for it.

Well Rome got tired of the civil war in Judea and Israel. The Romans actually saved Judea and Israel from self destruction. Most of the jews were edomites, forced conversion. The Israelites were not as innocent, and many of the people were happy to see the Romans for fear of the zealot jews.

Read about the Kitos war.

Do you know who Emperor Titus's right hand man was , a rich elite jew from Alexandria. Its a well know fact the Inquisitions (yes involved some jews in Spain ) but also involved mainly Protestants against RC's.

It is amazing the twisting and turning that goes on I think Jeremiah forgets her own book where in Mathew it blesses the peacemakers for they shall become sons and daughters of Gd showing that they don't even need her son of Baal her Jesus/ Lucifer to become sons... Funny how the more they try to cover up their lies the more they get entangled by it but I guess that is what one gets when one plays with the only poisonous vine ( Jesus) in the garden that is choking all the otherwise healthy and happy plants....wink...

Is that so..... Since you claim your GOD( which by the way is a pagan title) can SEE how is this possible since you claim your GOD was crucified.. Now anyone crucified would have had his eyes plucked out by the birds of the field and eaten it would have been the fate of your GOD so it would not have been possible for him to see anything afterwards even if we are to believe for one second that he came back from the dead which is humorous to say the least....and as for Israel getting weary what of it we are told in Isaiah 40 amongst others that the Gd of Abraham Isaac and Jacob never tires and it is him we put our trust in not some made up image that Rome created to control the teeming masses with their fancy and tall tales...

Birds, shemerds! Perhaps you need a little humor in your life! Rome again! What is it with you guys and Rome? You folks have a fixation on Rome? Oh yes, that is correct, Rome kicked your butt's up around your necks, did they not? That was a long time ago plus you were deserving of it. Maybe you should fixate on Babylon also. They did a job on you also. Your entire history is about pissing people off only to get your butt's whipped, totally. Hard to believe, but true. The Gd of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob must be shaking his head with you hard heads.

@Shimone and HaShev I apologize for this person's disgusting behavior and speech against you. Your people never deserved what the Roman Babylonian Catholic Vatican CULT did to them. Satan has always persecuted the Jews but when his church (Roman Catholic CULT) comes in the name of the LORD and does it - it is a most horrific thing. 56 million Jews and Christians slaughtered by the Vatican henchmen during the Inquisition with 80 popes one after another dreaming up more and more evil ways to torture the Jews (and Christians AND non Catholics) and if it is was not enough - Hitler - their faithful Roman Catholic Son slaughtering 6 million Jews and this man says your people deserved it? May God deal with him swiftly - is my prayer.

Again - I am truly sorry that you read such a thing on my thread. This is my thread and I am not going to tolerate anyone speaking to either of you that way without warning them that they are provoking God to anger and will surely suffer the consequences for it.

Well Rome got tired of the civil war in Judea and Israel. The Romans actually saved Judea and Israel from self destruction. Most of the jews were edomites, forced conversion. The Israelites were not as innocent, and many of the people were happy to see the Romans for fear of the zealot jews.

Do you know who Emperor Titus's right hand man was , a rich elite jew from Alexandria. Its a well know fact the Inquisitions (yes involved some jews in Spain ) but also involved mainly Protestants against RC's.
Dam,WRONG Romans fucked up everything.Until this day.

They reaped what they sowed, the Israelites.

Maybe you'll study history some day.

Maybe you'll study history some day.
sure ,Okay.

True,true,And Coming,you have one now,that separate you from God,you have to do something you can but will not.I do a lot of studying things are not what they seem to be.To be knowledgeable you`ll have to relearn everything like me,not that im bragging leave that for the idiots,like standing on the corner cussing everyone white.but when it come down to really deep,i want carry on with a white person because you don`t know your history and it is not good and i want tell you how foul your ancestor have done.

True,true,And Coming,you have one now,that separate you from God,you have to do something you can but will not.I do a lot of studying things are not what they seem to be.To be knowledgeable you`ll have to relearn everything like me,not that im bragging leave that for the idiots,like standing on the corner cussing everyone white.but when it come down to really deep,i want carry on with a white person because you don`t know your history and it is not good and i want tell you how foul your ancestor have done.

What ancestors are mine , and who are your ancestors, and what makes them better?

What ancestors are mine , and who are your ancestors, and what makes them better?
the divide i want discuss it with,that`s how bad.

jesus not worth shit.It a fake name jesus is a war tool of conquering and Mass Murder all jesus ever accomplished.

Forum List

Back