Jesus Christ is God and He Alone Deserves the Glory!

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This morning I was thinking about the Word becoming flesh and dwelling among men. What a magnificent God we have that He would come down from His throne in heaven to redeem us. It makes me think of King Davids' Psalm... what is man that thou art mindful of him, O God? I am in awe of Jesus Christ and His majesty! He alone deserves the glory. He alone is God and is worthy of all praise!

It is written:

O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Who hast set the glory above the heavens. Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thy enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars which thou hast ordained. What is man that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the work of thy hands, thou hast put all things under his feet: all sheep and oxen, yea and the beasts and the fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

-Psalm 8

Please respect my thread, Delta. Do not be provoking the LORD to anger this morning. This is a time to magnify to the LORD and think on how wonderful He is! The Name of Jesus that is above every other name. There is no one name by which a person can be forgiven of their sins,saved and have their name written in heaven. Only the Name of Jesus can a person call upon to be saved. Jesus is LORD. Amen. p.s. His mercies are new every morning and that includes for you! So thank God for his mercy and be mindful of His goodness!

Please respect my thread, Delta. Do not be provoking the LORD to anger this morning. This is a time to magnify to the LORD and think on how wonderful He is! The Name of Jesus that is above every other name. There is no one name by which a person can be forgiven of their sins,saved and have their name written in heaven. Only the Name of Jesus can a person call upon to be saved. Jesus is LORD. Amen. p.s. His mercies are new every morning and that includes for you! So thank God for his mercy and be mindful of His goodness!

Respect is earned, and so far you've written little worthy of anyone's respect.

This is a beautiful worship song. I praise God for the Blood of Jesus Christ, for the Cross, for my redemption, for His precious Holy Spirit, His mercy, His Goodness, His longsuffering patience, His Holiness, His beauty, His majesty, His goodness, He alone is worthy of our praise. He alone is worthy of being worshipped. There is no other God. He alone is God. Jesus Christ is God and He is worthy to be praised.

Romans 14 11 It is written As surely as I live says the Lord every knee will bow before me every tongue will acknowledge God.

Context
Do Not Judge Your Brother
10But you, why do you judge your brother? Or you again, why do you regard your brother with contempt? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God. 11For it is written, "AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL GIVE PRAISE TO GOD." 12So then each one of us will give an account of himself to God.
Cross References
Isaiah 45:23
By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear.
Philippians 2:10
that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
Treasury of Scripture
For it is written, As I live, said the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
Imagine the moment when every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. That includes every tongue residing in hell right now, every single knee too. That day is fast approaching.

The presence of God is so beautiful in this worship music! Enjoying God, enjoying the very presence of God is such a wonderful privledge! Oh! What an honor it is to be in the presence of Almighty God! To know that He knows me by name and that I am His beloved child? What can compare to that?

Philippians 2 9 Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name
Context
The Attitude of Christ
8Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,…
Cross References
Isaiah 52:13
See, my servant will act wisely; he will be raised and lifted up and highly exalted.
Isaiah 53:12
Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Daniel 7:14
He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.
Matthew 28:18
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one.
John 17:12
While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.
Acts 2:33
Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.
Is there anything more glorious than listening to worship music and reading the written word of God? Read it out loud where you are at. Sing your praises to God and lift up your voices to Him, people! God inhabits the praises of His people. When you worship Him? There He is! How wonderful is the LORD! He is worthy to be praised. He alone is worthy.

It is written:

Why standest thou far off, O LORD? why hidest thou thyself in times of trouble? The wicked in his pride doth persecute the poor, let them be taken in their own devices that they have imagined. For the wicked boasted of his heart's desire, and blesseth the covetous, whom the LORD abohorreth.

The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God, God is not in all his thoughts. His ways are always grevious, thy judgments are far above out of his sight, as for all his enemies, he puffeth at him.

He hath said in his heart, I shall not be moved: for I shall never be in adversity.

His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud, under his tongue is mischief and vanity. He sitteth in the lurking places of the villages, in the secret places doth he murder the innocent: his eyes are privily set against the poor.

He lieth in wait secretly as a lion in his den: he lieth in wait to catch the poor, when he draweth him into his net.

He croucheth, and humbleth himself, that the poor may fall by his strong ones. He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten, he hideth his face, he will never see it. Arise, O LORD, O God, lift up thine hand, forget not the humble. Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.

Thou hast seen it, for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand, the poor committeth himself unto thee, thou art the helper of the fatherless.

Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man, seek out the wickedness until thou find none.

The LORD is king forever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.

LORD, thou hast heard the desire of the humble, thou will prepare their heart, thou wilt cause thy ear to hear.

To judge the fatherless, and the oppressed, that the man of the earth may oppress no more. In the name of Jesus I ask it.

Arise O God and let thine enemies be scattered. I decree and declare this prayer go forth in this place today and throughout the internet today. I give you all the praise and the glory for what you are about to do, Father. Thine judgments are righteous and true. Amen.

That is King Davids prayer in Psalm 10 and it is the prayer the LORD just had me pray over this board for all the people who read, write or are passing through. This prayer will now go forth and perform the work it was sent to do. In Jesus Name. To God be all the glory. Amen.

Last edited:
This morning I was thinking about the Word becoming flesh and dwelling among men. What a magnificent God we have that He would come down from His throne in heaven to redeem us. It makes me think of King Davids' Psalm... what is man that thou art mindful of him, O God? I am in awe of Jesus Christ and His majesty! He alone deserves the glory. He alone is God and is worthy of all praise!

It is written:

O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! Who hast set the glory above the heavens. Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thy enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars which thou hast ordained. What is man that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour. Thou madest him to have dominion over the work of thy hands, thou hast put all things under his feet: all sheep and oxen, yea and the beasts and the fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

-Psalm 8

Jesus and his real teachers, teach--Jesus has a God, like we do--his Father = YHWH(Jehovah)--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 8:6, 1Cor 15:24-28--1Peter 1:3--Rev 1:6--all in agreement. taught over and over --yet billions believe mens dogmas.
This is bottom line reality--John 4:22-24

Forum List

Back