Jesus Christ is excluded from facebook bullying protection list

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
While Facebook has recently been tightening its anti-bullying policies and banning users for posting offensive photos, one name that is not receiving protection from the social media giant is Jesus Christ. “The types of groups and individuals excluded from protection include Jesus, the mass murderer Charles Manson, Osama bin Laden, rapists and domestic abusers, any political and religious leaders before 1900 and people who violate hate speech rules,” The Guardian reported

Jesus Christ Excluded From Facebook Bullying 'Protection List:'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of course this will go right over the heads of those who are clueless about the importance of doing this. Esp. the leftist ignorant atheist fks. There are Atheist who aren't on planet fantasy and realize what is happening to our country and want no parts of this being done. And just leftist fks in general.

Why do the worst people in the world pretend to know something or care about Jesus Christ? Shameful.

• Banned
I really don't understand why anyone takes Facebook serious.

It depends on what you go there for, and what you use it for.
Many news sites are on FB, many won't even let you comment on their own sites unless you log in using fb or twitter they've looped people and almost force them into using fb or twitter as a way to even comment on their bs.

If one goes on there just to socialize well welcome to the world of dumbasses who put their entire life on there, pictures, when they leave home etc.............. Oh it' snot useless esp. to the NSA.

• Banned
Why do the worst people in the world pretend to know something or care about Jesus Christ? Shameful.

Because it gives idiots like you the " FREE WILL " to choose, don't worry ppl like you will choose a God like it or not and it will be known as ALLAH..............

I really don't understand why anyone takes Facebook serious.

It depends on what you go there for, and what you use it for.
Many news sites are on FB, many won't even let you comment on their own sites unless you log in using fb or twitter they've looped people and almost force them into using fb or twitter as a way to even comment on their bs.

If one goes on there just to socialize well welcome to the world of dumbasses who put their entire life on there, pictures, when they leave home etc.............. Oh it' snot useless esp. to the NSA.

I had it for awhile, the loons gave me a headache

We continue to crucify him. I include myself.

Well look at it this way, some just don't roll around in the bible, go to church etc, but those morals and values of life in general which has stemmed from Christian like values are still there. To put it real simple.

That's kind of the best way I can put it. Some of us just don't get knee deep in it but will defend those who do and should have that right to practice it.

Because it gives idiots like you the " FREE WILL " to choose, don't worry ppl like you will choose a God like it or not and it will be known as ALLAH..............
MrFishSecularHumanist_1000_590_497.jpg

Jesus laughs at Facebook.
Bullshit! I was networking with Jesus on Facebook just the other day and he told me he loves it, but needs to cut back on it a little.

I don't think you would like what he had to say about you though.

Forum List

Back