Jesus Christ can't get a Driver's License

-Cp

Sep 23, 2004
Earth
CHARLESTON, West Virginia (AP) -- Even Jesus Christ can't circumvent the rules for getting a driver's license in West Virginia.

Attempts to prove his name really is Christ have led the man born as Peter Robert Phillips Jr. through a lengthy legal battle and a recent victory in the District of Columbia Court of Appeals.

"This all started with him expressing his faith and his respect and love for Jesus Christ," attorney A.P. Pishevar told The Associated Press. "Now he needs to document it for legal reasons."

Described by his attorney as a white-haired businessman in his mid-50s, Christ is moving to West Virginia to enjoy a slower lifestyle. He bought property near Lost River, about 100 miles west of Washington, and has a U.S. passport, Social Security card and Washington driver's license bearing the name Jesus Christ.

Read the rest at:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/05/10/jesus.lawsuit.ap/index.html

well..
what your NOT doing is working if youre jacking around here.
ANd I just got back from one store and am heading out to another so you better be getting some work in, as youre getting the bills from this little excursion o' mine! :whip:

:teeth:

DEAL with it
and
Dismissed.

:thankyou:

MyName said:
well..
what your NOT doing is working if youre jacking around here.
ANd I just got back from one store and am heading out to another so you better be getting some work in, as youre getting the bills from this little excursion o' mine! :whip:

:teeth:

DEAL with it
and
Dismissed.

:thankyou:
new bank accounts? :banned:

MyName said:
woudlnt matter
I have all your personal info and can sign your name better than you can
raven can sign my name better than i can, so you're not saying much. :rotflmao:

Dont criticize my new baby like that!
HER writing is actually LEGIBLE