Jesus and Ravi

Hey, if you are unsure of your faith, take it up with God and quit whining about it to me.

So because you have no credibility I'm unsure of my faith? That's the stupidist thing I've ever heard and I've read posts at the Democrat Underground.

I think he would settle down on one knee, begin writing in the dirt and say, "Ye without sin throw the first stone", or something very similar. After all of us had slithered away he would ask Ravi where her accusers had gone and after she replied that we had slithered away and refused to accuse her, he would say, "Neither do I." after which he would take her in his arms... and the rest is history.

Immie

Hey, if you are unsure of your faith, take it up with God and quit whining about it to me.

So because you have no credibility I'm unsure of my faith? That's the stupidist thing I've ever heard and I've read posts at the Democrat Underground.

It's certainly up there. She said basically the same thing to me when I had the audacity to point out inconsistencies in her faulty logic. In her warped view of reality, her hypocrisy equals my lapse in faith. both :cuckoo: and :rofl:

It's certainly up there. She said basically the same thing to me when I had the audacity to point out inconsistencies in her faulty logic. In her warped view of reality, her hypocrisy equals my lapse in faith. both :cuckoo: and :rofl:
If you go around using Jesus as a tool...you do have a problem with your faith. And so too does Ava, for not calling you on it.

I don't use Jesus as a tool. You do.

Don't blame me if you are unsure in your convictions.

:lol:

I satirize your imbecilic thread and that constitutes using Jesus as a tool?????

all I have to say about that is...

Jesus Christ you're sensitive! :lol:

No. You're crying because I questioned your motives.

Obviously I hit the target square in the bullseye. :lol:

I know you think your scoring huge points in your game of insults. But you realize this makes you sound like a total idiot don't you? You are seriously going to pretend the greatest man to walk the earth called you and told you another poster on the message board that He thinks poorly of him, and you didnt realize how lame an insult that is?

I mean seriously. No one here actually believes He said that to you.
Ravi never lies. I believe He said that her. Perhaps she hears voices. Perhaps you'd hear them too if you paid attention. Anyway, Ravi's beliefs are just as valid as yours.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back