Jesus and Ravi

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
What do you think Jesus would think about Ravi's multiple threads about what Jesus would think?

Would he be moved by her sincere effort to understand his word or would he view her efforts as taunting and derisive mockery?

:eusa_think:

I asked Jesus about this

all he said was "I don't know, senor, where you want this couch"

i think HE would be just fine with it....as long as people come away learning about Him from it....even his apostle Thomas doubted Him, (thus the term, doubting thomas) from time to time he did not understand Jesus or did not believe him, I don't believe Thomas was any less ''saved'' than the others...

What do you think Jesus would think about Ravi's multiple threads about what Jesus would think?

Would he be moved by her sincere effort to understand his word or would he view her efforts as taunting and derisive mockery?

His thoughts are along the lines of the following:

'I don't know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!'

let's just pray it isn't you that he is saying this to... for being so high and mighty and unjustly judgmental....xsisted! :eek: be careful....

Jesus is going to hit you in the ass with lightning !!:lol:

If you are feeling mocked and derided perhaps you need to work on your faith.

I feel neither. But thanks for your concern.

I feel neither. But thanks for your concern.
Jesus called, he said to tell you that he thinks poorly of you. True story.

I know you think your scoring huge points in your game of insults. But you realize this makes you sound like a total idiot don't you? You are seriously going to pretend the greatest man to walk the earth called you and told you another poster on the message board that He thinks poorly of him, and you didnt realize how lame an insult that is?

I mean seriously. No one here actually believes He said that to you. Which, of course, means you are lying and your statements are worthless. And if by some odd chance you were telling the truth, youd be admitting to the world that you missed the significance of an amazing experience and opportunity to learn from the greatest Teacher in the history of the world because you wanted to insult someone.

Brilliant comeback. Seriously.

I know you think your scoring huge points in your game of insults. But you realize this makes you sound like a total idiot don't you? You are seriously going to pretend the greatest man to walk the earth called you and told you another poster on the message board that He thinks poorly of him, and you didnt realize how lame an insult that is?

I mean seriously. No one here actually believes He said that to you. Which, of course, means you are lying and your statements are worthless. And if by some odd chance you were telling the truth, youd be admitting to the world that you missed the significance of an amazing experience and opportunity to learn from the greatest Teacher in the history of the world because you wanted to insult someone.

Brilliant comeback. Seriously.
Hey, if you are unsure of your faith, take it up with God and quit whining about it to me.

I didn't believe Ravi's claim for a second. I think she is lying when she says that Jesus called her.

I bet he PMed her.

let's just pray it isn't you that he is saying this to... for being so high and mighty and unjustly judgmental....xsisted! :eek: be careful....

Unjustly judgmental? :lol: Right... But I guess if Jesus can forgive adulterers, child molesters and murderers, He can forgive Ravi.

Forum List

Back